The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 30-06-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
Dear all, I want to ask if there are others facing this issue too. And probably share this with others too. I have arranged to meet an incoming Mistress yesterday. Yesterday was her 1st day here so I went straight to the hotel to await for more details. But time came and went. And I left disappointed. Any one facing a communication issue? Or am I sadly the only one?
so far ok leh for overseas domme, date and time shldnt be too difficult to communicate, was there any breakdown/miscomm in between?
Old 30-06-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
Tiger79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Dear all, I want to ask if there are others facing this issue too. And probably share this with others too. I have arranged to meet an incoming Mistress yesterday. Yesterday was her 1st day here so I went straight to the hotel to await for more details. But time came and went. And I left disappointed. Any one facing a communication issue? Or am I sadly the only one?
Was it Mistress Pai Ling by chance? I heard from her, she was blocked from entering Singapore by immigration. Stupid immigration officers.

Last edited by Tiger79; 30-06-2018 at 12:53 PM.
Old 30-06-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger79 View Post
Was it Mistress Pai Ling by chance? I heard from her, she was blocked from entering Singapore by immigration. Stupid immigration officers.
If blocked by immigration then tough luck, nothing to do with communication liao...
Old 30-06-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes it was. She explained to me liao. Yes those officers spoiled my day. Sianz.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes it was. She explained to me liao. Yes those officers spoiled my day. Sianz.
Mine too. Wonder what the red flag was to them?
Old 01-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Mine too. Wonder what the red flag was to them?
according to another mistress, women from thailand sometimes get misunderstood as working ladies
so kana red flag quite common, though the end result whether entry granted and sent back den different story...
Old 02-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Samster

I tried An Qi again today. She's upped her game since last time we met. She now has more toys, proper restraints, whips, gags etc. She's also moved house. I'm becoming a big fan of hers, and she'll continue to get better with experience I think. Only problem is she has zero English and I have zero Chinese, so I find myself just saying yes to things, and end up doing stuff I don't really want to She's also put prices up I believe, was $150 this time. Think around $120 last time, not sure.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
I tried An Qi again today. She's upped her game since last time we met. She now has more toys, proper restraints, whips, gags etc. She's also moved house. I'm becoming a big fan of hers, and she'll continue to get better with experience I think. Only problem is she has zero English and I have zero Chinese, so I find myself just saying yes to things, and end up doing stuff I don't really want to She's also put prices up I believe, was $150 this time. Think around $120 last time, not sure.
wah sounds good bro... hope it gets better everytime...
Old 02-07-2018, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sounds good .... at least she's improving ...... 150 still cheapest around, but if she had offered your the 120 before, normally can ask politely to retain the old rate ...IMHO. It was the case for me at least with several other dommes ....
Old 02-07-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
caesar123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro can share her contact? Shes back in sg?
Old 03-07-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by caesar123 View Post
Bro can share her contact? Shes back in sg?
I suspect you're confusing her with somebody else, maybe An Er? This one newer and less experienced. You can find her on ltdsg.com
Old 03-07-2018, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone else tried Anqi? Tempted to try her for her SM service
Old 03-07-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzun View Post
Anyone else tried Anqi? Tempted to try her for her SM service
shld be worth a shot, u can refer back to older posts, previously got a few
other bros met her before liao...
Old 04-07-2018, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
asslover22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

theres a Princesscrystal on locanto and her profile states she does bdsm.

do not even bother guys, a scam.

on a side note, ive recently introduced another friend to bdsm and she's very eager to try it out. i've planned a photoshoot session along with showing her the ropes as shes still new but will definitely try to get her started out so you guys can see if she is your cup of tea. will also try to get Goddess Jamie(another domme brought in by me) to show her a thing or two.

for now her stats are 173cm 60kg. model-esque with a high penchant for facesitting and teasing. she's also quite gassy funnily enough, have been lucky enough to receive some facefarting so it's something new to bring to the table at least.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

There's a new goddess jade, says she's jap-taiwanese i think. Anyone met her before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1