The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lestubbsie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From the office to the bedroom....

A little background, I am married (happily), work in sales in an MNC firm and this is a very true story of what happened very recently.

My department hired a leggy tall Vietnamese girl about a year ago, very thin and tall (almost 170cm). Let's call her J (not her real name, nor a letter in her name).

J grew up in a well-off family in Vietnam, spoke English very well and has very big eyes (like Japanese anime characters). She was toned, as she did ballet when she was young, I could see her abs when she wore tight fitting clothes to work and while she was very chatty with me, she was very shy and quiet around other colleagues.

She had been dating a guy for about 2 years and knew I was very married. We started chatting via GoogleChat and after a few months, this became an ongoing discussion. We gossiped about the management, about other people and formed our own little club.

So after working together for about 5 months, I asked if she'd like to join me for dinner or drinks one night. She mentioned, as long as it is not a date, she would be happy to. Of course, being the gentleman, I agreed it wasn't a date, but just a co-workers dinner....

She was wearing a long dress (hid her legs and most of her figure!), and as we went to the restaurant in Bugis, I was very nervous. I hadn't really fooled around much during my marriage, and didn't know where this was headed. The restaurant seated us in a dark corner (mexican restaurant, bugis - good place!) and we placed our orders. The next hour, we got to know each other....like my family, her aspirations, complaints about random things. I tried to get her to load up on as much alcohol as possible but she kept it in control. We joked around a couple of times like if we were going to a hotel afterwards, or she didn't need dessert as what she wanted wasn't on the menu and other very flirty talk.....
Old 21-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Dreamworks is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: From the office to the bedroom....

waiting for moreeeeee
Old 22-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Blackrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: From the office to the bedroom....

Nice start .....looking forward ....Camping!!
Old 22-08-2012, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 12
Djandi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting!!! Camping for more!!! Go go go
Old 22-08-2012, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

Wildxchild deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice... Camping here.
Old 24-08-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

sorry been busy at work!

So fast forward, I left the company soon thereafter, so we still whatsapp and SMS but innocent discussions. Usual complaining about work, her lamenting about her BF (2 years dating, she doesn't feel any spark) and random stuff. I asked if we could meet again about a month ago, and she responds with a flirty "which hotel?"...

So met up at a bar on Somerset on Ann Siang hill. I purposely look for a dark corner to sit and she comes in, wearing a very tight short dress. We shake hands (haha yes...shake hands) and sit across from each other. Started ordering drinks and just catching up......

After a few rounds, the conversation moves to a naughtier side, talking of favorite positions, sex toys and how many partners we've had. I slide my hand under the table to her thighs, and she just smiles. Now I want to see how I can push it....

She says she's worried about being in public and doesn't want anyone else to see....but her short dress made it so easy for me to brush my fingers against her lace panties. She gets a little uncomfortable and so we ask for the bill, to move on to somewhere else. By somewhere else, she means she's hungry and wants to eat...haha..

So we go to Oriole's (Somerset) and again, ask for a quiet dark corner. Once seated next to her, I immediately put my hands under the table and on her smooth white Vietnamese thighs again. She gives me a naughty look but doesn't stop me....

At this moment, my heart is racing. I've never had a FB, dreamed about this (especially with this girl) for a while, and here she is opening up the opportunity, and her legs, to me. I make some random excuse about having just passed a birthday and didn't get a kiss from her...so she leans in with her luscious lips and gives me a long kiss....with tongue!

We get interrupted by the server asking for our orders, and so we place our drinks and food orders. As soon as he leaves, I lean in and pull her for a longer kiss.....she felt amazing...

Long story short, the night was full of touchy-feely and kisses, but anytime I wanted to go further, she complained it was in public and didn't want to take the risk. So we ended the night about 2 hours later with my lil bro at full attention, and a kiss goodbye before she gets in the cab.

We exchange some sexting that night and the next day, agree to meet that day again.

I ask her to meet me after work at my office building, and she comes as per agreed, wearing a leopard-print SHORTER dress, and high heels. DAMN.........
We make small talk and I ask her if she'd like to come up to my now-empty office....she smiles and says she is a good follower, that I should take the lead.

My heart is racing as I walk into the elevator and as soon as the door closes, I'm all over her. My hands race to under her dress as we kiss like crazy.....again she had on lacy panties which I rubbed a little and get her moaning. As we get out of the elevator, she excuses herself to the bathroom. Here I am, in the elevator lobby, heart is pounding as I try to figure out where to take her....

She comes out, all smiling and asks where to? I walk her in the office, and find an empty pantry room which has a locking door. I close the door behind me, gently lock it, and resume where she left off......now this moment is where I truly melt as she gives me a very mischievous smile and she lifts up her dress a little, to show her bald and shaved pussy....I could see its wetness in the dark....
Old 24-08-2012, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

More.. please continue
Old 24-08-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wa... so bold do it in elevator... not scare those security enjoy da free show???
Old 24-08-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster (V)

klcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: From the office to the bedroom....

exciting part coming up
Old 25-08-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 23
LooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLooseCannon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Question Re: From the office to the bedroom....

hi bro,

Somerset and Ann Siang quite far away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lestubbsie View Post
sorry been busy at work!

So fast forward, I left the company soon thereafter, so we still whatsapp and SMS but innocent discussions. Usual complaining about work, her lamenting about her BF (2 years dating, she doesn't feel any spark) and random stuff. I asked if we could meet again about a month ago, and she responds with a flirty "which hotel?"...

So met up at a bar on Somerset on Ann Siang hill. I purposely look for a dark corner to sit and she comes in, wearing a very tight short dress. We shake hands (haha yes...shake hands) and sit across from each other. Started ordering drinks and just catching up......

After a few rounds, the conversation moves to a naughtier side, talking of favorite positions, sex toys and how many partners we've had. I slide my hand under the table to her thighs, and she just smiles. Now I want to see how I can push it....

She says she's worried about being in public and doesn't want anyone else to see....but her short dress made it so easy for me to brush my fingers against her lace panties. She gets a little uncomfortable and so we ask for the bill, to move on to somewhere else. By somewhere else, she means she's hungry and wants to eat...haha..

So we go to Oriole's (Somerset) and again, ask for a quiet dark corner. Once seated next to her, I immediately put my hands under the table and on her smooth white Vietnamese thighs again. She gives me a naughty look but doesn't stop me....

At this moment, my heart is racing. I've never had a FB, dreamed about this (especially with this girl) for a while, and here she is opening up the opportunity, and her legs, to me. I make some random excuse about having just passed a birthday and didn't get a kiss from her...so she leans in with her luscious lips and gives me a long kiss....with tongue!

We get interrupted by the server asking for our orders, and so we place our drinks and food orders. As soon as he leaves, I lean in and pull her for a longer kiss.....she felt amazing...

Long story short, the night was full of touchy-feely and kisses, but anytime I wanted to go further, she complained it was in public and didn't want to take the risk. So we ended the night about 2 hours later with my lil bro at full attention, and a kiss goodbye before she gets in the cab.

We exchange some sexting that night and the next day, agree to meet that day again.

I ask her to meet me after work at my office building, and she comes as per agreed, wearing a leopard-print SHORTER dress, and high heels. DAMN.........
We make small talk and I ask her if she'd like to come up to my now-empty office....she smiles and says she is a good follower, that I should take the lead.

My heart is racing as I walk into the elevator and as soon as the door closes, I'm all over her. My hands race to under her dress as we kiss like crazy.....again she had on lacy panties which I rubbed a little and get her moaning. As we get out of the elevator, she excuses herself to the bathroom. Here I am, in the elevator lobby, heart is pounding as I try to figure out where to take her....

She comes out, all smiling and asks where to? I walk her in the office, and find an empty pantry room which has a locking door. I close the door behind me, gently lock it, and resume where she left off......now this moment is where I truly melt as she gives me a very mischievous smile and she lifts up her dress a little, to show her bald and shaved pussy....I could see its wetness in the dark....
Old 25-08-2012, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
GodOfGamblers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 25-08-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Fellow samsters, think of all the pussy you've had. Now think of the tightest one you've had. That was how tight J's pussy was....I was barely able to put 2 fingers in there, it was dripping wet, amazingly tight and such an experience.

We continue to kiss as I start with one finger inside her pussy, and she started moaning. She starts unbuttoning my shirt and my pants, grabbing my little bro as we continue. She then asks if if she can lay down - I take the hint and while she is on her back, start kissing on her thighs and sensitive areas (her dress is still on, just pulled up). I start working my magic around her nicely shaved pussy, very pouty pussy lips and start fingering her as I lick all around.

This goes on for 5 minutes before she stops me, and asks me to stand up. She gets on her knees, wraps her hair in a ponytail and her gorgeous eyes look at me as she starts taking care of my cock with her mouth. Here we are in my office pantry, in the dark, this beautiful girl is on her knees with my cock deep inside her mouth...amazing!

Her BBBJ is extremely wet, and she knows how to work her hands as she jacks me off in her mouth. After maybe 2 minutes, I ask her to stop as I feel that sensation coming. She smiles as she stands up, and kisses me all over my body. We continue to kiss and she asks me if I have a condom.....

ANTI-CLIMAX. We spend the next 5 minutes discussing why we didn't have a condom (I really didn't know I'd be fucking her that night) and how bad we want each other. I tease that I just want to put the tip in, but she was very steadfast and firm with no penetration.

We resolve this by me asking her to get on her knees again (hehe) as she continues to suck me. She reminds me to be prepared next time and have condoms, and then starts sucking furiously. And magical moment, she starts deepthroating! She puts her hands on my ass cheeks, and pulls them into her as she takes all of my cock (average size) into her mouth. I can feel the back of her throat, and her tongue all over my little bro as she starts fastening her pace.

I feel that familiar tingling sensation and ask her to stop - she doesn't. I warn her that I'm going to cum if she doesn't stop, and she nods (while my cock is in her mouth), and points to her mouth. What else is a guy supposed to do?

I had my best orgasm in years as I exploded, load after load, into her tight suction and splattering her throat with my cum. She continues to suck, until she is satisfied that I am done.

It takes me a moment to recover as she starts to find something to spit out in. I tease her to swallow, she shakes her head.....darn. So we finally find some tissue and a plastic bag. She spits it out, we kiss (no tongue!) and she jokes on why I don't want to french kiss her. We get dressed, and as we walk to the lobby she excuses herself to the bathroom, where she freshens up.

As we walk out of the office building, I couldn't be happier. Here was a very unselfish lover, who definitely wants to fuck and is amazing at giving head. We hug as I put her in the taxi, and trade sexting messages all the way home. She said she was wet the whole ride home, and needed to "take care of herself" soon.

We agreed to meet for dinner the following week (this past week) and I slept very soundly and satisfied that night!!

More to come on what happened this week....
Old 25-08-2012, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

yar, most dirty talks end this way

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 25-08-2012, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Fantastic start !! Looking forward to next installment
Old 25-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

ery office worker`s wet dreams
but ts n fb both vn ah

how to sense a gd office fb??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1