The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 24-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
FR on Cream from Galaxy

First impression is she looks older than 20...but realised its becux of her make-up. She is not very tall...ard 1.5m. When she smiles, she looks demure n sweet. Nice ample boobs n when bonking, lets put genuine moans. The feeling i get from her is really when making out with gf. Checked her passport n verified born 1999.

Can tell she is inexperience in this line. But got sadness in her eyes...saw some self inflicted cuts on her wrists as well.... Tell me doing this to help father clear debt by loanshark as his biz fail...if fail to pay the loanshark may kill her dad. So she no choice need to work to pay half in 2 weeks time....i try not to be too involved nor i want to pity her too much with her story...i shall take it with a pinch of salt n focus on bonking her as i dun have so much money to help her anyway. The only thing i can help is to write a fr for her n hopefully she got more biz.

Like wat other bros say....nice girl...dun bully her given her situation.
Is she fair or Thai tan? Msg okt he say Thai tan but other bro FR say fair
Old 24-03-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyblaze View Post
Is she fair or Thai tan? Msg okt he say Thai tan but other bro FR say fair

no wonder the thai girls don't want to visit SG.must be fair skin lah,shave lah,breast big lah,slim body lah.bro if you want white skin book ang mo,korea or dome 2.no disrespect.
Old 24-03-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Looking to go for a bonk in the night....any recommendation!
Old 24-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fr on Pandora
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721549

Its not my first time trying her... Did not know shes back till I book Nadia yesterday. She recognise me! Haha quite happy she remember me =D

Anyway, she's worth the money for her looks and figure. Won't go wrong if you book her, was surprise I manage to book her today. Thought she will be fully book.

She is skinny at the right places, no tummy or flabby arms. Meaty butt for doggy, and of cos.. Giggantic tits soft to the touch and sucking. Num num..

She did cim for me. Finally.. Guess u have to rtf for her to auto pilot. She mention she don't offer to all her customer so see your luck. Initiative in her service. No dead fish at all.

Help me bath, SOP. Soap me with her boobs up and down, bbbj in the shower as well.

She leaving soon I think end of this month.
Old 24-03-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Cindy from LF
OMG she looks like my favorite JAV actress Yuu Namiki, really. A fantasy come true!!!

Body more towards meaty one, but to me it always feels a lot better with meaty body. Natural C cup boobs.

Frenching passionate. Skilled BBBJ.
Shaved pussy. Seemed to like being painted and fingered. Very sensitive.
FJ very good. She held me with her arms and legs after I finish in missionary, keeping me inside a while. English basic but chatty. No problem in communication.

It is her first time in SGP it might be good to bring some local foods.
Cheers.
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=722462
Old 24-03-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
no wonder the thai girls don't want to visit SG.must be fair skin lah,shave lah,breast big lah,slim body lah.bro if you want white skin book ang mo,korea or dome 2.no disrespect.
No offense this dome 2 and dome 3 are dead. Dome 3 all the white girl all like so old and charge so high for auntie. And dome 2 all auntie because the good one dun advertise there anymore. All because of the deleting of FR by bro who tell the truth.
Old 24-03-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Linly of silk stockings. (1/5)

Just had a great session with Linly.
Wished I had tried her earlier so that I can rtf next week.
She is a slim, fair sexy lady with juicy big boobs
and perky arse. Slim legs and magic hands( slim but powerful hands for
Massage.
Can French well with tongue actions.
Can paint with sexy moans and hips twitching.
Bbbj with lots of eye contact,tips, shaft and balls all given attention.
Slurp and wet.
Beautiful pussy with a little hair on TOP but smooth, pink and sensitive small clits. Lots of moans and hips twitching when she coms.
Many positions done with cowgirl back and front.
Massage great. Small size but power packed. Better than those in massage spa. She really put her strength and techniques into it.
2nd rd. She did cowgirl front and back, up and down, grinding and stirring but old man here cannot so requested for hj. Lots of pattern with nipples lickings and best when u come u tell her she will com automatically.
Great session.
Tq to okt. Polite and helpful.
Hope she come back soon.

Last edited by staycool6543; 24-03-2019 at 06:31 PM. Reason: Add information
Old 24-03-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by furyblaze View Post
No offense this dome 2 and dome 3 are dead. Dome 3 all the white girl all like so old and charge so high for auntie. And dome 2 all auntie because the good one dun advertise there anymore. All because of the deleting of FR by bro who tell the truth.
thanks for your reply.dome 3 not all white girl so old,I wonder if you are too young...
Dome 2 I got no comment.what about our locals and koreans?all im trying to say is,if you expect top model quality then expect to pay top dollar thats all.im just trying to help whats left of dome 3,our last frontier.if everyone just want to complain and kpkb especially about petty issues then forum close,where are you going to go?we not here to find a wife although some have
Old 24-03-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 15
hornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to allhornymarthafock is a name known to all

Agreed... It's like saying I want to eat beef... But it must not have beef smel... Or taste like beef
.. Then go Eat chicken or pork then... Don't eat beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by lagonda View Post
Old 24-03-2019, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornymarthafock View Post
Agreed... It's like saying I want to eat beef... But it must not have beef smel... Or taste like beef
.. Then go Eat chicken or pork then... Don't eat beef

i know you like it extra spicy
Old 24-03-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Mint from teeruklover

Look: 8/10 look more like the photo that I uploaded above. More on the cute side. Was told by her that she is 24 this year. More for syt lover.
Gfe: 10/10 very funny lady. Very cheerful.
Service: 10/10 very accommodating lady. Willing to please bros. Just treat you well and she will do the same.
Old 24-03-2019, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 10
Falnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFalnel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player101 View Post
Fr on Pandora
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=721549

Its not my first time trying her... Did not know shes back till I book Nadia yesterday. She recognise me! Haha quite happy she remember me =D

Anyway, she's worth the money for her looks and figure. Won't go wrong if you book her, was surprise I manage to book her today. Thought she will be fully book.

She is skinny at the right places, no tummy or flabby arms. Meaty butt for doggy, and of cos.. Giggantic tits soft to the touch and sucking. Num num..

She did cim for me. Finally.. Guess u have to rtf for her to auto pilot. She mention she don't offer to all her customer so see your luck. Initiative in her service. No dead fish at all.

Hep me bath, SOP. Soap me with her boobs up and down, bbbj in the shower as well.

She leaving soon I think end of this month.
I also had a session with her earlier, totally agree this FR.
1st time customer so no CIM 😅. Have the right curves in the right place. FYI her boobs are well enhanced with soft nature feel. Fun loving SYT (party girl that doesn't like to drink just love to dance😂&#129315. Definitely interactive no rushing feel. Basic command of English still need some translation 😅
Old 24-03-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horlicksis View Post

Fr for Mint from teeruklover

Look: 8/10 look more like the photo that I uploaded above. More on the cute side. Was told by her that she is 24 this year. More for syt lover.
Gfe: 10/10 very funny lady. Very cheerful.
Service: 10/10 very accommodating lady. Willing to please bros. Just treat you well and she will do the same.
Is there AR as advertised?
How about her boobs?
Old 24-03-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Is there AR as advertised?
How about her boobs?
must her boobs be real?
Old 24-03-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

FR for Belle from SS

Legit 21yo SYT that's a little green, but makes up with her great attitude and by being hard working.

Got my 2IC standing from the time she opened the door and greeted me in a thin top and hot pants. Pulled me into her room to put down my stuff before we went to shower. Pretty SOP, but more because I'd quickly realised she speaks English as well as I speak Thai—terribly

Back in the room and the foreplay started. She's game for all the basic stuff, and enjoys that too. Her French is pretty good.

On to the deed. We changed positions a couple of times, but my weekend shenanigans had begun to catch up to me so we finished quickly. Opted for a massage + cuddle combination even though could tell through her charades that she wanted me for round 2, but I really CMI.

SS is one of my favourite stables, and I will continue to support. Thanks bro Silk for bringing this gem in!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1