The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light
First Orgasm

How, when, where, what was your first orgasm? All the dirty details please

I think I was 12 at that time, actually... I had masturbated some before, but not got any orgasms. Only the feeling of getting my penis grown hard, and playing with my P spot (yeah you hear it right, P spot )

Until one day that i studied for final exam that i felt frustrated and ended up playing with my dick with curiosity. I wasn't circumcised and I kinda play with my foreskin just rocked back and forth with it, it felt weird and tickle my bumhole but i couldnt stop until point of no return that i felt something was coming up like i was going to pee... Stopped and tried so hard to halt the pee but couldnt until i released it like squirt. At first i thought something must have gone wrong as it wasnt pee but clear liquid that doesnt smell like pee.

Now your turn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1