The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Having a PRC girl as a wife

Hi bros, I knew a PRC girl for about 2 years and we are getting married next week. We first knew each other at a pub and she was working as a waitress back then. Our feelings grew and we started dating and went into a relationship. We felt that we need to settle down and hence the marriage next week.

Any bros have a PRC wife now or before? Any good or bad experiences to share? I am scared of making a wrong decision.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Having a PRC girl as a wife

congrats...............
Old 26-02-2019, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
viper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to beholdviper is a splendid one to behold

Firstly congrat.
But if you getting doubts now.. best call off the marriage.
Whether any bros have good or bad experience, it will not matter to you cos each is different.
You should know her best and your heart should be with her already..why asking us ??
Your life, your call and don't forget.. you have been dating for 2 years..
Old 26-02-2019, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats! Knew of one and she is a good wife and mother!!
Old 26-02-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaaMuiChieww View Post
Hi bros, I knew a PRC girl for about 2 years and we are getting married next week. We first knew each other at a pub and she was working as a waitress back then. Our feelings grew and we started dating and went into a relationship. We felt that we need to settle down and hence the marriage next week.

Any bros have a PRC wife now or before? Any good or bad experiences to share? I am scared of making a wrong decision.
After knowing her for 2 years and getting married next week now u come in sg most famous sex forum saying you are scared to make a wrong decision?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 26-02-2019, 01:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Any bros have
a PRC wife now or before? Any good or bad experiences to share? I am scared of making a wrong decision.
Make sure you obtain govt approval, especially if you intend to have kids. Otherwise, life can become very inconvenient. Good luck!
Old 26-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

why ask when you are getting married next week.

and why marry when you have doubts
Old 26-02-2019, 02:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Jamesjack is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Although getting marry is only between 2 person but it involves 2 families as well. Thus please take the effort to find out their family and their tradition, in additional, if you planning to have kids, which roles all the parents are playing, as in China, the grandparent will go all out to their grand children but in Singapore it really depend on your parents, as their expectation may be different thus resulted in domestic argurement.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Are you looking for reasons to call off the marriage because of her nationality????

If you have doubts so close to the big day, something is definitely wrong.

I have friends who are lucky to get good wives from PRC. They have a lot of support from in laws from PRC when it comes to raising their kids.

I also have friends belonging to the classic 'i told you so' group when they marry PRC wife. Horror stories online got a lot. It's not hard to find.

It's your life and your future. You know her best.

I'll ask the question everyone wants to ask but is too shy to.

Which pub is she working at ?

Just kidding.
Old 26-02-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 14
whatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
After knowing her for 2 years and getting married next week now u come in sg most famous sex forum saying you are scared to make a wrong decision?
That’s what I wanted to say too! Haha.

TS this is ur life, no one knows how u two got together or your sensing of whether one another’s is suitable. Decide urself lar deh!
Old 26-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by volcano View Post
why ask when you are getting married next week.

and why marry when you have doubts
Yes this line of thought is very frightening.
Old 26-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Good or bad depend on individual character.. but one thing for sure.. at some point of time u need to oso support her family back in China.. tat is when most problem happen unless TS earn a lot..
Anyway jus to let TS know I got a PRC friend.. her husband earn 7K per month but she still complaint every month very tight n sometimes even not enough.. esp now they jus got a baby n new house..
Old 26-02-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by HappyKukubird; 27-02-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by HappyKukubird; 27-02-2019 at 09:04 AM.
Old 26-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
crematore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting cold feet is common as the day approaches.

You mentioned she worked in singapore, fyi there are some regulations about marrying a working pass person so clear that stage with the govt first.

Next marriage is not a perm pass to free bonking. Marriage is alot, alot more than bonking. Thus how a marriage work out take 2 hands to claps. it cannot be a 1 party thinggy.

You might be scare because of many infamous PRC story but i do know there are good PRC ladies as well with good family values. There is a saying one bad apple does not make the whole basket bad.

Before u even say the vow which is very sop, remember are u and her willing to "thru good and bad times, healthy or unwell, poor or rich, walk thru the path of life together" - seriously sit down and think through.

Like many says here end of the day is still your call
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1