The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of
Lets Disscussion about the Female Parts

Hi dear bros & sis

I open this thread for discussions about the female bodies & topics relating.

I have often wonder after seeing so many ladies i have this doubt,

Some ladies the pussy have 2 pc of flesh sticking out, some dont have.........

Anyone wanna talk & discuss about this topic?

Or shall we go to ....................................
Old 14-03-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
Chronograph is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChronograph is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lets Disscussion about the Female Parts

Firstly the 2 pieces of flesh u mentioned are called labia,in my opinion all woman have them just that some of them have them hidden inside and u need to use ur fingers to 'open' the abalone to see them. Without the labia will make the pussy looks like small young girls pussy.. My two cents opinion...
Old 14-03-2019, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Meat curtain too big not visually appealing...look like old rubber band (the type postman use) BUT still delicious!
Old 14-03-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronograph View Post
Firstly the 2 pieces of flesh u mentioned are called labia,in my opinion all woman have them just that some of them have them hidden inside and u need to use ur fingers to 'open' the abalone to see them. Without the labia will make the pussy looks like small young girls pussy.. My two cents opinion...
Thanks for the pro medical info. My fling doesnt have them before birth now she has after birth. Seems to me quite funny
Old 14-03-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronograph View Post
is it true women with larger labia is more horny and want sex more ?
women with hidden labia tend to be less active in sex ?
Old 14-03-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Chronograph is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChronograph is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Thanks for the pro medical info. My fling doesnt have them before birth now she has after birth. Seems to me quite funny
I din know that giving birth will make the labia protude from where they used to be..
Old 14-03-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
is it true women with larger labia is more horny and want sex more ?
women with hidden labia tend to be less active in sex ?
I don think those with large labia will be more horny but I do agree that if they labia are too big are not so eye pleasing, I still think those with small or hidden labia look better,gives me a feeling like making love to a young girl
Old 14-03-2019, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Have guys seen a side of the labia whic is wider and bigger then the other side???
Old 14-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-joker View Post
Have guys seen a side of the labia whic is wider and bigger then the other side???
Not surprised, breast normally also 1 side big, 1 side smaller
Old 15-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Not surprised, breast normally also 1 side big, 1 side smaller
But the libia bcoz is too big. It covers the clit which makes it difficult to lick. And i think bcoz it was so well protected. It becomes very sensitive. Lick abit only, the girl cannot take it.
Old 17-03-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 19
moaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymoaner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros with cervix fetish?
Old 17-03-2019, 05:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
Hi dear bros & sis

I open this thread for discussions about the female bodies & topics relating.

I have often wonder after seeing so many ladies i have this doubt,

Some ladies the pussy have 2 pc of flesh sticking out, some dont have.........

Anyone wanna talk & discuss about this topic?

Or shall we go to ....................................
Pussies come in all shapes and sizes just like penises, noses, ears, lips etc.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-03-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

I think lets start the next topic.

After some woman noticed some pussy are darker some not so dark. However those have darker pussy seemed more horny than lighter pussy. Does any bros or sister agree?
Old 23-03-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The labia can be trimmed. The procedure is known as labiaplasty for those who would like to know.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1