The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-10-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Be aware :ML kana COVID ,stay safe and low ,test often bros

This week frd told me his vaccinated (vax)ML kana COVID , which is normal since they in close contact with various customers.

Below articles seems to imply:
Meaning other home recovery folks discharge may still be infectious,case hard to go down 🤔

COVID-19 Outbreak in China: Man Who Tested Negative Ten Times May Be The Source of New Coronavirus Outbreak in Fujian
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-o...041621023.html

Beijing, September 14: The Chinese province of Fujian is witnessed a new COVID-19 outbreak with at least 75 positive cases being reported so far.

Report informs that Lin Moujie, **a Chinese national who returned to the country from Singapore on August 4, is being considered as the likely source and starting point of the new outbreak in the province.

Notably, during his 28-day quarantine period post returning to China, Moujie has tested a negative for the virus a total of ten times - nice nucleic acid and one serum test**
Old 24-10-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Be aware :ML kana COVID ,stay safe and low ,test often bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
This week frd told me his vaccinated (vax)ML kana COVID , which is normal since they in close contact with various customers.

Below articles seems to imply:
Meaning other home recovery folks discharge may still be infectious,case hard to go down ��

COVID-19 Outbreak in China: Man Who Tested Negative Ten Times May Be The Source of New Coronavirus Outbreak in Fujian
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/covid-19-o...041621023.html

Beijing, September 14: The Chinese province of Fujian is witnessed a new COVID-19 outbreak with at least 75 positive cases being reported so far.

Report informs that Lin Moujie, **a Chinese national who returned to the country from Singapore on August 4, is being considered as the likely source and starting point of the new outbreak in the province.

Notably, during his 28-day quarantine period post returning to China, Moujie has tested a negative for the virus a total of ten times - nice nucleic acid and one serum test**
Why ML only? Most of us would by now "know someone" who is vaccinated but still contracted covid - be it a colleague, friend, relative, etc. Nothing surprising with almost 4000 cases a day, high chances.

But talking about quarantine or isolation period, the accepted convention now is that the delta variant has a shorter incubation period, that is, the onset of infection happens much quicker than the early versions of covid. That is why in SG, now the quarantine period can be shortened. Nowadays even if you are positive PCR confirmed, you will get issued with 10-day isolation order as a standard. 10 days only. I know some people who get a discharge a day or two earlier. Those who are symptomatic reported feeling better after day 4 or 5.

Totally different from that case in fujian where even 28 days is not enough. I believe there's more than meets the eye on this case. No further news, but suspect the fellow must have been infected when in PRC, near the end of his quarantine.

As we also know now, just because a person fails the test, does not automatically mean he or she is infectious. In SG, after you are discharged and considered covid-free, you get a 270-day "get out of jail free" pass that exempts you from covid pre-event testing.

Some people suspect that the 270-day exemption is given because such persons, though considered "recovered", can still trigger covid tests, because of remnants of virus in the system. Now, whether these remnants can cause infection, no one can say for certain. It can only be quantified in terms of risk and probability.

But these days, almost every employee, not just ML, but most of their customers, have to do self-test every week or two, so consider the situation much better and safer than before - where there was no testing regime at all. Unless it is not a legit shop or an OWO, in which case, good luck !

Last edited by afterburn; 24-10-2021 at 12:25 PM.
Old 24-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Thanks for sharing.
Anyway if we wana go release. Just be prepare to kana. The hole in the massage bed for the face. The lips of the ML or FL. The neh neh. U zhut I zhut we all zhut. Lick pussy. Lick body. The cup of water they offer. So pls go take booster if we are called to. Hahahaha.
Old 24-10-2021, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

The probability of getting covid is getting higher and higher.
Old 24-10-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Just remember ART test negative doesn't mean the person really no virus. It can mean the person have the virus but very low which only PCR test can detect.

That PRC who from sg return to china after so many test wait so long then positive mean either the PRC test fuck up or the PRC sleep at work or he got the virus from within China.
While I am a huge fan of China technology, we need to understand China is like an ancient China. Many ppl do stunts behind xi jing ping. Not sure whether the test kits are authentic. Don’t believe u try using the China brand condoms and fuck 100 women. Haha!!! Haha think ur HIV results will confirm turn in positive. That is how China works
Old 28-10-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

I have been lying low for a few weeks now. Will tahan until Dec and see the situation then Chiong again. Yesterday has exceeded 5000 cases and everyday there are people dying from covid. Stay safe all.
Old 28-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Leo1966 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As the minister had said most of the cases >98% are mild or no symptoms. So this is the new normal.
Old 28-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

I am staying with my old aged mother. So have to be very careful.
Old 28-10-2021, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
As the minister had said most of the cases >98% are mild or no symptoms. So this is the new normal.
I not interested what they say... i more interested what they dun want to say...

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
But these days, almost every employee, not just ML, but most of their customers, have to do self-test every week or two, so consider the situation much better and safer than before - where there was no testing regime at all. Unless it is not a legit shop or an OWO, in which case, good luck !
No leh bro.. now is worst... ART positive no need to report.. OTOT stay at home... but hor we need law+fine to make people put back plates after eat.. u think no law+no fine people will stay at home? the number they report is official PCR test number... those that tio but quiet quiet is alot more i think...
Old 28-10-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 12
energybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenergybost deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo1966 View Post
Have a few friends/relatives/colleagues alr kena in this wave. All vaccinated and only 1 guy has symptoms(high fever); most of them did lose the sense of smell for a couple of days.

Right now at the stage where I am like waiting for my turn to kena, but there's also a chance I already kena but didnt know.

Really is the new normal I guess. Chiong safely bros
Old 28-10-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4586 / Power: 8
Charlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond reputeCharlie130X has a reputation beyond repute

The new normal is to get vaccinated and protect ourselves and reduce the impact to our body should we get it (in any case we will get it sometime down the road). But then got to be beware what is at stake if you are vaccinated:

- you can only protect yourself if you have no serious underlying sickness else can also go to hell
- you can still spread to other people and send them to hell if these people are weak, old and have serious underlying sickness

So the new normal for our Life is to get vaccinated, eat and live healthy and pray hard no serious sickness in our journey to old age. And be responsible not to spread it to the weak and old.

Take care everyone!
若要人不知,除非己莫为
生活如简单,知足且常乐
Old 28-10-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 611 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
I am staying with my old aged mother. So have to be very careful.
Have elderly folks at home too, even after their booster shots i still don't dare to risk it. some things once gone, cannot get back.
Old 28-10-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie130X View Post
The new normal is to get vaccinated and protect ourselves and reduce the impact to our body should we get it (in any case we will get it sometime down the road). But then got to be beware what is at stake if you are vaccinated:

- you can only protect yourself if you have no serious underlying sickness else can also go to hell
- you can still spread to other people and send them to hell if these people are weak, old and have serious underlying sickness

So the new normal for our Life is to get vaccinated, eat and live healthy and pray hard no serious sickness in our journey to old age. And be responsible not to spread it to the weak and old.

Take care everyone!

Very true.
Covid virus is like a trigger on those (vax & unvax) with underlying conditions to go earlier
Of course those unvax will be at higher risk even without underlying conditions.
Old 28-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
I have been lying low for a few weeks now. Will tahan until Dec and see the situation then Chiong again. Yesterday has exceeded 5000 cases and everyday there are people dying from covid. Stay safe all.

I wish can have your determination...
Old 28-10-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1836 / Power: 7
rambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant futurerambutarn has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Most important question is the ML where? Which joint? Everyone vaxxed or unvaxxed also so high chance kena liao now since everyday few k ppl kena. So warning us ML kena without head/tail oso no meaning, is like telling us hawker centre alot of store owners kena but u dun say where, so we no need dabao/eat at any hawker center alr?

Correct la, it is social responsibility to try stay home as much as possible and avoid all these non-essentials, but now situation has changed. The plan is for majority ppl to kena once, build natural immunity to reduce as many transmission layers as possible. Unless you got vulnerable ppl living in same household, govt encourage to lead life as per normal. If not how all the business and economy survive?

But obviously none of us want to kena oso la, so it's all about managing risks. ML we still go visit, we accept that risk for the health benefits, but of course if we know a particular ML/joint is down, we obviously won't go ma. But if we dk which specific joint you talking about, how to avoid?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1