The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Fake lovemaking

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask bros here if anyone ever gotten STD from fake lovemaking without any contact with the vagina?

I visited a ML today. We were both fully nude and she rode me cowgirl but her vagina did not touch my penis. I know because she was leaning back and I could see that there was no contact between vagina and penis. She was basically using her ass to masturbate me but I'm not sure if her asshole was rubbing against my penis.

Am I at risk of getting herpes this way? Did not spot any sores, outbreaks or growths.
Old 18-09-2018, 07:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake lovemaking

if she has herpes then there is a chance you will get it..
herpes transmission is via skin contact, penetration sex isnt necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Am I at risk of getting herpes this way? Did not spot any sores, outbreaks or growths.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-09-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
if she has herpes then there is a chance you will get it..
herpes transmission is via skin contact, penetration sex isnt necessary.
Even if it’s the butt cheeks rubbing against the penis and no sores visibly present, there’s still a chance? Bro Big Sexy, have you had personal experience or heard of bros who got herpes just from skin to skin contact (even if not genital-to-genital).
Old 18-09-2018, 08:08 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

yes it is possible to have herpes on the buttock and there is no need for a symptoms to be present for the virus to spread...
i suggest u read on herpes shredding

it is a fact that herpes can be transmitted via skin to skin contact.. read the sticky on herpes..https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=21670

stop worrying too much, you probably already have the virus prior to the exposure..

Quote:
Even if it’s the butt cheeks rubbing against the penis and no sores visibly present, there’s still a chance? Bro Big Sexy, have you had personal experience or heard of bros who got herpes just from skin to skin contact (even if not genital-to-genital).

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 20-09-2018, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
could see that there was no contact between vagina and penis
For herpes maybe, but herpes is extremely common actually so its no point thinking or even worrying about it actually in my personal opinion
Old 01-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
cheeks rubbing against the penis and no sores visibly present, there’s still a chance?
Yes bro thats how most STDs spread but for herpes personally i would not really consider it as an STD but that is just my own preference
Old 07-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
would not really consider it as an STD
Actually if you don't mind me asking why don't you actually consider herpes a std?
Old 11-10-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Herpes affect soooo many people... even kids get it in the form of mouth cold sores... of course, there are 2 types of it. Like one bro said, the stick on this topic is comprehensive. Good to read first then ask again if you have more questions
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1