The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
Hydrated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: [Short story] Let my buddy finger my drunk wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informer View Post
nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Yup really nicely written
Old 29-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -157 / Power: 0
hornybaby1234 hornybaby1234
Smile Re: [Short story] Let my buddy finger my drunk wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrated View Post
Yup really nicely written
Please share more updates bro ......waiting
Old 29-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.
Old 29-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Must be planning some exciting, please continue the story.
Old 09-08-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
there was silence for awhile....

wife went to wash up, clear off her make up.... she came out naked...

me: you better put on something. jon stayed over last night. i was too tired to drive him home..

wife: huh? oh... ok....

she put on her usual jogging wear, yellow nike singlet and shorts. no bra. light grey nike shorts, blue thong..

wow..

kinky.

wife climbed into bed beside me again.

wife: by the way.. you showered me?

me: yup!

wife: ok good good.

me: lol you thought jon showered you?

wife: huh no la. just didn't want to dirty our bed.

me: haha okok..

wife: did I do anything else stupid?

me: erm.. maybe...

wife: huh like what?

me: you hugged jon and kissed his chest. even licked his nipple on his shirt..

wife: how come??

me: he was holding on to you as i was looking for the house keys ma. don't know why you suddenly start to muack him also.. i suspected maybe he aroused your nipple secretly or what...

wife: really? quite true. why would i start to kiss him?? anything else happened??

the way wife questioned me. it was like she maybe remembered something. i was a bit worried, but she wasn't angry also.

me: erm. you stripped yourself once he put you down on our sofa...

wife: huh....

me: he quickly stop you la, but i think he maybe was 'slow' on purpose..

wife: so he saw everything?

me: yup... but i really needed his help to hold you up while i showered you...

wife: so embarrassing.... how to face him later????

me: just act blur la... haha, more embarrassing is during the shower..

wife: huh why?

me: i admit la. when i washed your boobs i rubbed your nipples a bit. you become horny and hugged him...

wife: you ah! anything else happened after that??

me: you two locked lips awhile lo. but he showed restrain la.

wife: anything else happened after that?

me: we put you to bed lo.

wife: you sure?

me: yup... we went outside to watch tv and drink a bit.

wife: hmmm... did you sleep outside?

me: no ah.. why you ask...

wife: no ah.. nothing.....

does wife remember her mini tryst with jon???

i remember being very tempted to say i may have passed out on the sofa for a few hours... which may help wife to confirm that she was pleasured by jon indeed, or in her own interpretation, she could remember it as being fucked by him...

even though wife seem to had some suspicions... they behaved normal and cordially with each other..

due to jon's ridiculous selfish wife, the chances of another late night and drunk sexual encounter we could have together was low.

then....

a chance finally came!

jon: yeah!! i can go for the ICC...

me: which match?

jon: all 3 !

me: how come?

jon: she's overseas with her family.

me: Sweet! ok set.. i go see what tickets i can get...
Old 09-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
OldCoarse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue
Old 09-08-2018, 08:20 PM
Samster

Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

me: sorry ah, didn't get to finish the match...

jon: haha nevermind la.. who cares... better leave now than stuck in traffic also..

me: haha true...

jon: so.. your place?

me: how about you start now already?

we were already in my car driving back, jon and wife were sitting behind. wife was drunk. not sure what got over her, by half time, she had already downed 3 cups of the white wine.

we left halfway through the second half.

wife was wearing her real purple madrid jersey, v neck was quite low. she wore a red lacey bra inside somemore. could see the shape of her bra from the jersey material.

she wore a black loose short skirt somemore.... flew up a few times, guys walking up the stairs behidn her had such good views!

jon: start now? how ah? what if she wakes up?

me: she's gone case already la.. look at her...

wife was lying on jon's lap. she was kind of knocked out, being a really bad drinker... she sleep with her legs spread, skirt all over the place, we could both see her red lacey panties....

i did not choose red for her... was she the one trying to let us know she wants some action?

jon: you sure bo?

me: you forgot last time already is it?

jon: oh yeah...

jon stroked wife's hair and started to move his hands down to her breasts...
Old 09-08-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

me: take it out la. try your luck!

i encouraged jon to take his cock out and let wife blow.. wife was drunk though... he did as told, and tried to turn wife's body so as to make her suck his cock for him.. i saw wife's face, it was shut and she was asleep, her jersey had been lifted above her breasts and her bra cups pulled down. her nipples exposed... her head was lying on jon's tummy, he was in an awkward position.. he pushed his cock to wife's lips.. then rubbed her nipples.. the moment wife moaned, he pushed his cock into her mouth... then he reached for her pussy and finger fucked her slow and but hard...

from then on.. wife was auto pilot.. it really did work.. she sucked his cock and mouth fucked it...

was she really drunk?
Old 09-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Slovakian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates TS
Old 10-08-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Old 10-08-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak...

me: yeah.. she knocked out already... won't wake up already... go ahead la...

i was asking jon to flip wife over and fuck her missionary... he was hesitant. he was fucking her doggy style, i was a little surprise that wife's ass was bent upwards despite her being supposedly drunk and out... i recalled wanted to fuck her when she was really drunk once, her body will always slouch back down to the bed and there was no way i could maintain that doggy position with us both on the bed.

i finally confirmed my suspicions....

wife was partially aware the whole time???
Old 10-08-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post

piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak...

me: yeah.. she knocked out already... won't wake up already... go ahead la...

i was asking jon to flip wife over and fuck her missionary... he was hesitant. he was fucking her doggy style, i was a little surprise that wife's ass was bent upwards despite her being supposedly drunk and out... i recalled wanted to fuck her when she was really drunk once, her body will always slouch back down to the bed and there was no way i could maintain that doggy position with us both on the bed.

i finally confirmed my suspicions....

wife was partially aware the whole time???

jon had wanted me to undress wife for him, but i insisted that he gets the full fun! he was rather afraid that her alcohol effect had worn off, so he stripped her down from behind, while he kissed and licked her ears. he stripped her jersey then slowly undid her bra... he wanted to lick her nipples but was afraid to face her front.. he then stripped her skirt and panties one shot.. he couldn't hold back.. he raised her waist and wife did it together with his motion. i was already suspicious then.. wife was not dead drunk.

jon penetrated her from behind.. he fucked her steadily and slowly first. then slowly fucked faster and faster...

wife moaned softly... i could hear she was trying to keep it in...

ten minutes passed... it was getting boring.. jon could last so long as he had already ejaculated in wife's mouth in our car...

me: turn her around la...

after our discussion, he couldn't resist as well...

he pulled his dick out and turned wife around.. he spread her legs, no resistance from her.. he bent lower and cupped both her breasts and licked on one nipple. he released one breast and guided his penis into her pussy...

"uhhh! uhhh! uhhh! uhhhh!! uhhhhh!!"

wife moaned out so loud... i was quite surprised cos doggy was her preferred position! she started to grab him back as well.. jon fucked her quite hard and long! he was in push up position, pumping his butt up and down and penetrating her pussy hard and fast.. he kept his head beside wife's in case she wakes up.. wife started to kiss the side of his face.. she tugged on his head to turn his face to lip french with him. but jon resisted the urge to stay safe..

in the end.. he gave in.

he turned his head and their lips locked.

jon's fucking also slowed down.. they were making slow and passionate love now...

was wife awake and aware???
Old 11-08-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 18-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
sgshs11 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any more???
Old 21-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Nice!!!... how i wish my wife would allow this to happen to her... super turn on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1