The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Hi, Bros,

anyone knows of pub that open early, real early like noon???or early afternoon-3pm?
I know on weekends, the ones in LP do.
How about weekdays?
Old 13-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Hi, Bros,

anyone knows of pub that open early, real early like noon???or early afternoon-3pm?
I know on weekends, the ones in LP do.
How about weekdays?
Baliba, OT. Opens from 12pm
Old 13-09-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decadence666 View Post
Thanks, Bro Decadence,

will there be girls around that early or do they only appear in the evening?

Will go try them out soon.

Cheers
Old 16-09-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Probably because the grass looks greener on the other side..
hahahahah different type of cuisine
Old 16-09-2018, 04:19 PM
Samster

lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
First field report here.

Is the pinay scene dead? Well, it is nothing compared to what it was back in the day, circa 2007-2010. Fun can be had though. So anyway, seeing that I am single af now, I decided to go out spend more money than I should.

First stop, Pub A. Located just outside TP, this place has been a around for a long time. Entering the pub from the front, there will be a pool table and a relatively huge bar serving area on the left. Beyond that, lotsa of tables and a stage at the rear. No band playing though. This place is big, we're looking at, I would presume, at least 300 sqft. Brightly lit, and there seems to be no area where you can do naughty stuff. That said though, fuck, the girls here are pretty. No baby elephants or land whales. As soon as I sat down, I was attended to by 3 girls, can't for the life of me remember any of their names. So after the usual introduction and whatever, I decided to pick one of them, ok, so she wasnt that slim, but she had huge ass tits! More talking and shit, finally got her drinks. LDs are standard, $30 and $50, beer or tequila. Too bright and open, so after buying her 4 LDs ($200), I had to be real discreet when feeling out her boobs and putting my hands down her panties. She tried to wank me off with my dick still in my jeans, but that got awkward after awhile, so i decided to just be content with molesting her. Lol

Anyway, total spent on LDs = $200
2 jugs of beer for myself, i think it was $60

Personally I think a lot of fun can be had here, girls seem willing to put out, for a price of course. But just a little too bright and open for me, hard to really do anything.

Part 2 to be posted in awile

crazy LD price...but then again pinoys can only be found in sg bars
Old 16-09-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Part 2

Done with Pub A, I decided to move on to TP/DR. I knew I couldnt expect much, reading the posts here. But decided to fuck it and do it anyway. Most of the pubs seemed dead, very few customers, 7th month maybe, I dont know. As I mentioned in my previous post, girls in Pub A are attractive and that pretty much set the bar. Every pub I entered, must have been at least 4, the girls were really sub standard. Different strokes for different folks, but none really caught my attention. Was about to give up and consider OT, but I just made a decision to check out 1 more pub, Pub B. Well, out of all the girls in there, only 1 was attractive and she was with a customer. But i decided to fuck it and just get it on with however sits with me.

I was approached by what I can only presume to be the mamasan, a lady well into her 50s. Ordered my beer and she went off to get 2 girls for me. This pub definitely had the makings of a real hardcore BMD bar, dim lights, a sort of VIP area with in the middle with couches and a pool table. KTV though, which I dont mind, except that someone was singing annoyingly off key. Both the girls were nothing to shout about, and I dont really fancy 2 girls at a time. So picked the lesser of 2 evils (lol) and we got talking and shit.

It was the right decision though. While not a looker, it was rather surprising that at the age of 30, she had no kids. Not that it mattered, but without even buying her a LD she was giving me a massage and allowed me to run my hands up her thighs, stopping short of her crotch. OF course, being the gentlemen that i am, lol no, I offfered to but her a $50 LD. and damn, it was money well spent indeed!. Unlimited access to any part of her body

Good thing about this place, it's dark and if you sit against the wall, the girls can do stuff to you, like wank you off, by strategic placement of her body. It was exactly what I got, unfortunately, by my 3rd jug, i could not come. But no complaints though, it was good proper BMD bar fun

Spent on 2 LDs, $100
2 jugs = 60+

Great night out. Will explore more places and see what I can find

sounds like a enjoyable nite
for me i too cant cum like that if the girl just gives me a hj in a bar

the last time i cummed hard was in OT
Old 21-09-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 11
Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
any ladies will be there in the afternoon? whats the damage?
Old 21-09-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Dino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to beholdDino99 is a splendid one to behold

anybody know lucky plaza any pubs that open early too? Which good ladies there please share.
Old 21-09-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
anybody know lucky plaza any pubs that open early too? Which good ladies there please share.
On the 4th and 6th floors, there are some that open at noon on weekends. Weekdays, I think only at about 5pm.
Old 21-09-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
On the 4th and 6th floors, there are some that open at noon on weekends. Weekdays, I think only at about 5pm.
thanks for the information. which you would recommend and what kind of damages?
just up you thanks
Old 21-09-2018, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
just up you thanks
Hi Bro,

on the 6th floor, there are about 4 in a row by the second escalator.
Try Cozy corner or Firehouse. Better to go on weekdays. On weekends, they are very crowded with locally working Pinoys.

LDs are $30 or $50. I find that the Firhouse boss more easy going. If I buy a few LDs, he does not charge me my own own drinks..

Thank you for upping me. I am away next few days, so will up you back on Monday evening..
Old 22-09-2018, 05:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
stylekiddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

LDs are $30 or $50. I find that the Firhouse boss more easy going. If I buy a few LDs, he does not charge me my own own drinks.
Went once, did not get this treatment, maybe should go few more time
Anyway thanks and appreciate your info bro.
Old 24-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
just up you thanks

Hi, Bro, can you PM me your latest posting so that I can up you back.
Cheers
Old 24-09-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylekiddy View Post
Went once, did not get this treatment, maybe should go few more time
Anyway thanks and appreciate your info bro.
Hi Bro Stylekiddy,

Yes, you need to get some familiarity with teh girl.
Also depends on the girls. Some are just deadfish...

And thanks for upping me.
Please PM me your latest posting so that I can up you back.
Also let me check out the places as I have not been there in LP for a while.
See who is still around..

Cheers.
Old 24-09-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

on the 6th floor, there are about 4 in a row by the second escalator.
Try Cozy corner or Firehouse. Better to go on weekdays. On weekends, they are very crowded with locally working Pinoys.

LDs are $30 or $50. I find that the Firhouse boss more easy going. If I buy a few LDs, he does not charge me my own own drinks..

Thank you for upping me. I am away next few days, so will up you back on Monday evening..
went to cebuana pub lucky plaza. the ladies told me LD comes in one set $58. Isit true? no other individual price.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1