The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
WhiskeyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Black Book

Please continue TS
Old 23-06-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 16
terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CT climbed back into the tub and laid on me. The alcohol and the exertion must’ve driven our senses out of control as we were touching each other all over again. This is probably where ladies have the advantage as she seemed ready for more, but my manhood was still recharging. She leaned her head back on my shoulder and turned facing me. Knowing what she wanted, our bodies reconnected at our lips and the fight of our tongue was brutal. The finesse of any inhibitions were out the window and our kiss was of pure pleasure. Our tongues caressed each others viciously, so too did our touches roaming around each other. It was as though we wanted to squeeze another fuck in quick.

I couldn’t slow down anymore and reached straight for her pussy. Cupping my palm over her clit, I squeezed three fingers into her pussy. As the fingering intensified, CT’s moans were resonating deep down my throat through our tonguing. The rage and urge was strong to make her cum for me again. I was grabbing and squeezing her breasts hard as she grinder her butt on my crotch rapidly, only to bring it to a demo erected state. The water was splashing once again. And, as I dug my fingers more and more into her pussy, CT began digging her nails into my thigh.

She got up to sit on the edge and lean against the window. With her legs suggestively spread wide, I knelt in front of her and reinserted my fingers to pleasure her. Her hands were out of control, massaging her own breasts and clit. I wanted to fuck her again so bad that I was forcefully stroking my cock to make it fully hard. Her moans became screams of pleasures, trying to let herself go into another climax. The erotic sight helped get my manhood primed for penetration. Not wanting to lose the feeling, I swiftly rammed my cock in her cunt.

This was more than just sex. It was a furious fuck. I held onto her thighs to stabilise our bodies and pumped hard in and out of her. I could still feel the sticky concoction of our love juices deposited earlier. This session was sublime, no inhibitions, just raw fucking. I felt the sensation of cumming arrive and it only spurred me to go faster and harder. Then a sharp ache surged through my balls as I forced myself to cum again so shortly.

Knowing I’d be losing the hardness fast, I kept my groin against hers and instead of pumping, rubbed it against her clit. A torrent of vulgarities escaped her lips as she sweared incessantly while reaching her sought after orgasm. I could feel her pussy pulsing still as my cock went limp and slipped out of her. I sat on the opposite edge, next to the faucet to catch my breath, from wanton view of her nude body against the city’s morning skyline and the wild sex we just had.
Old 23-06-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

a big fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 23-06-2018, 09:20 AM
Samster

terminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyterminaldreams deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We took a shower together soon after, without much happening. Little was said, perhaps from the exhaustion, and we headed to bed for some shuteye before checkout time approached. When I woke from the phone ringing, CT was nowhere to be seen. I quickly answered to acknowledge checkout was soon and went around the room to find her. Sadly, she was gone.

For the next few days, I tried reaching her but to no avail until somewhere in the middle of the week I got a text from her.

CT: hey…
Me: hey, are you alright? I was worried. You literally disappeared
CT: yeah, I am
Me: what happened?
CT: I don’t know. I don’t think this is what I want
Me: *my heart sank* what do you mean? Did I hurt you?
CT: no, you didn’t and the last two weekends if anything were ones to remember and quite mind blowing . But it’s not like me. I’m not like that

I didn’t know how to reply that. As much as I wanted more of her, I didn’t want to be selfish and push her into something she didn’t want. Then she sent another message.

CT: I really enjoyed the times we had, but it’s too much for me. I never knew I could lose control like that and it scares me.

With that, the chapter with CT ended and we never got to meet or talk again.
Old 23-06-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the support thus far. As one chapter comes to an end, it’s the start of another. I did wish it didn’t had to be so abrupt but sadly, fate has it otherwise.
Old 23-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by terminaldreams View Post
Thanks for all the support thus far. As one chapter comes to an end, it’s the start of another. I did wish it didn’t had to be so abrupt but sadly, fate has it otherwise.
Super nice story and hook me!

Wish there is more to come!!!
Old 24-06-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ThePeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing a nice story, waiting for your next one
Old 24-06-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

I matched SA from Tinder. At that time, it was probably after a while since CT. We chatted quite a bit on the app and WhatsApp before meeting up. SA was quite different in many aspects, character-wise and looks. She was sportier and bolder in her ways, a lot more confident in the way she carried herself. Yet, she was not overbearing, still lady like in many ways. Figure-wise, she was quite tall, nearly 1.7m but much less curvy and voluptuous. Still, she had slender toned legs from her days of netball.

We had gone on a couple of dates, but nothing much happened. Only that as each one went on, we got more comfortable with each other. The last one ended with long making out session when sending her home. Nothing unsuitable for young audiences, but it was sensual and gentle. Deep tonguing that we enjoyed the risk of being caught under her block, coupled with some light feeling of each other’s body but nothing disrespectful. That set the tone for our coming adventure.

Through our chats we realised we both had public holidays or offs to clear before the month end, so I suggested a short trip away. But being so last minute, there was hardly any flights that was reasonably priced anymore. Thankfully, through a contact, I got a deal for Montigo Resorts at Batam which SA gamely agreed. Having not been there on my own before, let alone with a girl I’ve been out a couple of times only, I did my homework and booked us a good spa in town when we reached.

As the week rolled on, we were both in high anticipation of our short escape, from work and reality. I didn’t know what to expect as our chats only briefly touched the surface of intimate topics occasionally. In my mind, I hoped things could go to the next level, but I wouldn’t mind if didn’t given the candor we enjoyed between us. Thursday finally came, and we met up at Tanah Merah ferry terminal as arranged.
Old 24-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
hupkee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 24-06-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 8
Sarchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 24-06-2018, 08:11 PM
Samster

SA turned up dress for a beach holiday, I wasn’t sure if I should burst her bubble that there wasn’t any we were headed for. A vividly coloured maxi dress hung from her shoulders by spaghetti straps and though it sported a v-shaped neckline, it wasn’t revealing much. Her black bra straps hung under her dress’s but nothing much else extraordinary could be noticed. Whatever figure she had was well hidden under her dress. Hanging a small ladies’ duffle, she had packed quite light for the trip. For a lady at least.

I walked up to her in my shirt with rolled up sleeves and shorts to give her a hug. We broke into our usual incessant chatting as we headed to check in before making a visit to the duty free shop. Picked up a red and a white and then a champagne as I suggested it was celebratory for the break we had ahead. Though she joked I was trying to get her drunk and date rape her, I wasn’t planning to, just hoping it might help with a bit of social lubrication.

The trip across the sea all the way to our villa was nothing but packed with laughter and occasional teases. After the customary exploration of the full three stories of the villa, we decided to make use of the private pool since our spa appointment was 2.5 hours away at 330pm and the trip there was about an hour. Off she went to change while I booked us our ride from the concierge. Seeing she was probably going to take a while, I took the liberty to open the wine and set it with the glasses by the pool. Got changed into my board shorts and dipped in.

SA: didn’t wait for me? Tsk tsk tsk

I turned around and probably dropped my jaw taking in what’s before me. It wasn’t because she had a model’s figure but it was the first time I’ve seen so much of her skin, little was left for the imagination. And also, it suited her. SA had a pastel pink bikini on, the top was a tube twisted across her chest and the bottom hung low on her hips by its strings. She wasn’t busty as I suspected, but the cleavage from her A cups still casted a shadow between them. What was even more sexy was her flat tummy where a naval piercing hung. My mind ran a little wild trying to figure how she wore her pubic hair given nothing was peaking out yet the bottom wasn’t that skimpy to give away the answer straight
Old 24-06-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

SA: you men, always so lecherous
Me: nah, you made me that way *trying to save myself*

She came to the pool side and sat on the edge to dip her feet in the water. I went to her side and filled a glass for her. Her crossed legs inches from my face really tempted me to lick them, but I held back. Though the smooth tanned skin that her pink bikini accentuated stirred me up a little. We clicked glasses and continued our banter. After the first glass, as I refilled, I invited her into the pool to join me.

Me: are you just gonna stay up there for me to ogle or come enjoy the water with me?

CT climbed in and did a few strokes to the edge and back. We were facing each other just inches apart with our elbows on the ledge supporting us. The slow sipping of the wine and our isolation from the outside world was starting to build the mood for something more.

CT: maybe we should continue where we left off?
Me: *I knew she was referring to our last date* I thought you’d never bring that up

We inched our faces towards each other. As though falling into a dream, SA shut her eyes as our lips met. She rest her forearm on my chest and held onto my shoulder. I placed my hand on her hip and guided her closer. Our kiss was slow and sensual, light touches of our lips that gradually parted for our tongue to reach across and meet. Her tongue tasted slightly fruity and sweet from the wine. The kiss continued for as long as I could remember and we only got bolder with it. What was touches of each other’s tips of the tongue was now a twisty caressment. The gap between our bodies also disappeared with SA leaning on mine. My hand had also found its way around the back, squeezing her butt lightly and gosh, it was firm. Playfully, I slipped my fingers under her bikini that was covering half her ass cheek and pulled her even closer. She could now feel the tent pitch under my boardies.

SA: someone’s getting excited *she broke the kiss off and smiled*
Me: hey, I’m only human. And if I’m not by all this, I might actually be gay
SA: well, then I’m glad you’re not
Old 25-06-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
JuliusYeGo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really enjoy reading the story so far in this thread. Thank you .
Old 25-06-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

She leaned in again and we reconnected our kissing. Putting down our wine glasses, she hooked her arms around my neck to hold me close. I held her to turn us for me to lean against the wall and pulled her close against me by her hips. My legs were apart to be at her height, with her standing between them. I wanted to tug out her bikini strings so bad, but it would probably be rushing into things given the pace we were taking things. For now, the feeling of her bosoms and sexy stomach pressed against mine would suffice.

Once again, we broke our kiss and she turned around to lean back on me. I refilled the glasses and handed her one. The next few minutes was just us soaking in the pool and finishing our wine. The feeling of hugging her over her chest with no objection was that of a win. She clearly wasn’t taken aback or made me feel embarrassed about the huge erection I was having. Instead, she confidently leaned her butt cheeks back on it too. And before long, my alarm rang to start getting ready to head to town. We finished up our wine and headed separate ways to change back, she in the room upstairs and me in the toilet near the pool. Thankfully, by the time I got around changing, my erection subsided and I could fit in my shorts again. SA came down soon after and we headed for our chartered ride.

When we arrived at the spa, at check in, the therapist asked if we wanted separate rooms or a couple room. Not wanting to be presumptuous, I took a look at SA and she chose a couple room since we’re here together. At that time, I didn’t know much of how the set up was, only that I booked the longest treatment for us to pamper ourselves and even so, it was still relatively cheap at about S$100+ each. Then, we were led to our room when it was ready. But as we stepped in, I realised how things could get interesting.
Old 25-06-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Flatbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks a zillion for your update .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1