The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Life in a Start-up

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please continue!
Old 01-09-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Her dainty lil hands started to slowly stroke me and I proceeded to nestle my head in her neck, giving her light kisses on her neck, giving soft gentle licks on her ear lobes. My left hand went under her top to grab her left boob and my right hand went south in search of the moist damp cave I so deeply craved. Her pussy was waxed smooth and the surrounding 2 inch radius around her love hole was wet and sticky with her juice, I gently flicked her clitoris and poked my middle finger in. She shuddered and her whole body spasmed accompanied by a loud moan. Her hands moved away from my manhood and she pull my on top of her, telling me in a firm yet soft tone.

“ I want you..”

We entered into an aggressive tongue fight and I pulled off her top. She tore off my shorts and ripped my boxers in the process like a beast on heat. I pushed her head down but she shook her head, undeterred, I got up and positioned her lying face up and her head at the edge of the bed. I started tea bagging my balls in her face and she proceeded to carefully suck each ball with gentle twirls of her tongue in between.

I was rock solid by then and I decided to position my penis directly at the entrance of her mouth, I bent over to give her clit a few hard licks and she gasped and opened her mouth wide. With that, I stuffed the entire length of my shaft, all 5.82 inches of my glorious manhood right into her mouth till I could feel the tip touch her tonsils. She started gagging and slapping my butt to push me off. I retreated slightly to give her some breathing room, and once she got some air in her I pushed it all the way in again. I wasn’t gonna let her go so easily after teasing me the entire day.

I proceeded to deep mouth fuck her while gently pinching her nipples and simulated me constantly searching for a new radio station to listen too. Worried that I was fucking her face too roughly, I bent over once again and started licking her clit and transferring the juice from the entrance of her love hole to the clit. With every lick I took, she moaned uncontrollably and I felt the build up in my balls coming. This was it, I was gonna cum balls deep in Joan’s mouth and because I had her pinned down, there was nothing she could do about it.

I told her I was about to cum and she frantically tried to push me off, I continued licking her clit and she was in a state of confusion, one that wanted me off her to avoid getting CIM and one that just wanted me to continue licking her love case.

Jerkk… jerk.. jerk. I could feel myself unloading my waves of seed into her tiny little mouth, there was so much cum some started spilling out by the side of her mouth. She was a good sport and did not struggle, after releasing her, I asked her to open her mouth to show me and I must have had half of cup of jizz unloaded into her mouth.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

Joan got up and gestured for a bin so she could spit it out, I giggled and asked her to swallow it. She started stomping her feet like a lil girl and demanded for a place to spit the cum out. I pointed to the waste paper basket at my corner of my bed. Suddenly, Joan lunged towards me and started to French me..

Cough! Cough! Cough!

I had a gag reflex when I tasted my cum and it was my turn to rush to spit It out. I hurried to the toilet and rinsed and gargled my mouth with listening to get the taste out.

Kudos to girls who can take it in the mouth, they are really something special.

Jane happily skipped into the bathroom and started giggling at my reaction. It was there in the dimmed light I realised what a tight body she has, 1.68 in height, she had perky B cuppers, a taut waistline with abs to put my body to shame. Her ass sat high up without the need for heels and it was evident this girl worked out plenty to keep her body in this shape. I subsequently found out Joan was a dancer in poly and she went for plenty of spin classes and crossfit classes.

She looked at my shyly and said no-one has been that rough with her before, she didn’t know she would like such rough stuff until I did it on her. It gave her a feeling she never experienced before and that just turns her on even more.
I gently smacked her ass and pulled her into my rain shower, telling her we should wash up before the real action begins. Joan looked surprised and her eyes widened when she saw that I was still rock solid. Her ex could only do 1 shot daily and she thought thats what normal guys do.

Me: Im not normal, I’m gonna fuck you till you walk funny

I gently soaped her body, paying special attention to lather her boobs and soap and scrubbing them with my loofah scrub, my fingers spread her pussy lips and I stuck one finger into check if she was still wet, there was no resistance but I felt a snug suction holding my finger in. She moaned as I entered one more finger and I decided to repay the favour. I had her sit down my the ledge of my shower and opened her legs wide, I got down and started drawing imaginary barney dinosaur shapes on her clit. Every once in a while, I made her to transfer her juice to her clit to ensure she did not get any friction burn. Sensing she was near, I stuck another finger up her ass and she shrieked and jumped up. I told her sternly to sit back down and intensified my licks, just as she was about to cum, I stuck my finger in and was reward with a short gust of clear liquid hitting me in the face. I looked at her pussy and it was indeed throbbing like a heart beat.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
FireDragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, support for more!
Old 01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Joan collapsed into my arms and I took special care to dry her and carry her to the bed, i went on top of her again to gesture her to blow me again, this time at her own pace. Her BJ was pretty normal, slightly rough with some teeth causing my to shudder at times. I guess she was still pretty new at this and she told me she only ever gave 2 guys a BJ, her ex and another guy she briefly dated for a while. I laughed and told her I would slowly guide her to become a blowjob queen and she gently smacked my butt.

I took a blindfold from a side table and put that over Joan, using spare shoelaces, I proceeded to tie her arms behind her back. After this was complete, I had Joan in a kneeling position with her arms behind her back, I inched my member into her mouth and told her in order to give good head, she would first have to suck me off without the use of her hands.

I used my cock head to gently slap her cheeks and she stretched her tongue out trying to lick it, I slowly inserted it into her mouth and she started sucking me off earnestly, I pulled her head in to get her to deep throat me agin and she gamely took me on. This girl was looking like she really had the potential to be a blowjob queen.
She eventually moved down to my balls and paid careful attention to each nut, sucking and juggling them in her mouth. I was rock hard by now and all I wanted to do was plunge myself into her warm dark hole for some comfort.

I untied her arms and picked her and and threw her on the bed, with the blindfold still on, I started tracing my tongues around her inner thighs and could see the glistening moist pussy just waiting for me to ravage. I capped myself and proceed to fit the tip of my dickhead at the entrance and asked her

“Inch by inch or do I plunge it in”

Joan stuck out her tongue and said: You said you were gonna fuck me hard didn’t you

With that, I plunged myself into her cave and was met with a huge shriek in only what I can describe as 80% pleasure, ecstasy and 20% pain. To describe this girl as tight would not do her justice, while well lubricated, her pussy gave my cock a very snug feel with a hint of suction, similar to a vacuum .It wasn’t easy to pull myself out to thrust it back in again. I started thrusting her hard in missionary position and Joan’s moans began to match my thrusts, with every thrust, hard or soft, her moans mirrored that. I pounded her pretty little pussy for a good 2 minutes before she requested for me to remove her blindfold.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

I took off her blindfold and motioned for her to ride me, she lowered herself into my and shuddered with delight.
I am not blessed with the longest of penises, however, I do have a reasonably thick girth, perhaps due to the fact that I was slightly chubby as a kid. I guess all those TAF club punishments are finally paying dividends. She rode me cowgirl and started to get into the rhythm of things, I could sense her getting close to her next orgasm and her cheeks started becoming more flushed again.

She spasmed uncontrollably again and I knew that she had just cum, she gave a tiny whimper and asked

Joan: Are you going to cum, I’m really really sensitive down there
Me: hahaha, no we are just getting started, I hope you prepare for a long night ahead
Joan: nooo, please. I want a break.

I ignored her pleas and started thrusting upwards into her, a favourite position of mine which I feel can always make the girl cum.

OHHHH MY GOD!! FUCK!!

THIS….

ERRH.. ERGHHHH.. ERGHHH

FEELS SO

ERGHHHH.. ERGHHH

Good..

Joan had summed again and was trembling in my arms.

I decided to give her a break and gently removed myself from her love hole.

We walked to the balcony to take a smoke

Joan: That was really good, I don’t think anyone made me cum like this before, I can’t decide which I like better, with you in me or you licking me.

I smiled and laught

Joan: I can’t feel my legs, they are really jellyfish now.

Me: Get ready for more, I still have not cummed yet (gesturing to my still rock hard penis with the condom still intact)

Joan started playing with my dickhead and fiddling with it like a gear stick, she started tickling my balls and blowing soft kisses into my ear. I started to caress and grope her boobs and she squirmed away, saying that she was still very sensitive. I gently hinted that I didn’t mind another blowjow since I have not cummed yet. Joan got to her knees looked up at me with her doe like eyes

“Only if you face fuck me like earlier”

This was the perfect nympho in bed, it was just too bad I was a good zodiac cycle older than her, if not this would be the ideal girlfriend I wanted when I was a 21 year old.

I proceeded to fuck her face on my balcony, the blind were lowered down so if anybody were to be looking over, all they would see were 2 sets of legs , one knelt down and one standing facing each other, with the silhouettes of our bodies projected onto the screen of the blinds, it would not take a genius to figure out what we were doing.

Heck, I didn’t care, it was 3 am and I just wanted to blast my seed into this SYT’s mouth, if someone complains, so be it.

I told Joan I wanted her to swallow it this time and she just gave me a disgusted face. I decided I would make her swallow it this time. As I got closer, I started thrusting my hips at full speed into her face I wondered how I didn’t break her cute little nose. I told her I was about to cum and I pulled her head towards my crotch and held it firmly there, jets and jets of cum squirted right down her throat and I still did not release her from my grip. She started pinching my butt but I just told her firmly to swallow it.

Dejected and defeated, she knew she had no choice and I only released her head after I heard her swallow it.

Me: That was revenge for earlier when you kissed me with cum in your mouth haha.
Joan gave me a playful smack on my butt and said
Joan: it actually didn’t taste so bad, I could get used to it.

We took a quick shower and collapsed into bed. Joan snuggled up to me whilst grabbing my dick and we dozed off to sleep.
Old 02-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
wildmank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks for putting this together. Pls continue
Old 02-09-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Very nice TS. Uppz you!
Old 02-09-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story ts, please continue sharing it.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 02-09-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great fuck for Joan. Good job TS
Old 02-09-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 02-09-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
awpakawp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1