The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Life in a Start-up

I woke up the next morning with Joan sucking me off whilst fingering herself, it seems that I have managed to unlock a beast within her. I pretended to sleep to see how long she would keep this up, just enjoying my morning head from this syt . Joan seemed to get bored after a while and started playing with my balls trying to wake me up, I did not budge and I then felt Joan lower herself onto me. I opened my eyes instantly as I wasn’t wearing protection and was greeted by a grinning Joan.

Joan: I already put on the condom silly, I knew you were pretending to sleep
Me: haha, when did you do it, I didn’t feel anything at all
Joan: I have some secret moves too you know.

Joan started riding me like a bitch on heat and we entered into a passionate tongue fight. She motioned for me to doggy her and I gladly obliged, roughly fucking her till she came and collapsed face first into the bed.

I was actually pretty sore from the previous night and elected not to cum. I laid down beside Joan and asked her if she would like to go some breakfast and I could send her home after.

Joan: Thinking of getting rid of me so fast? Was this just a fling to you?

I was slightly taken aback by her frankness but truth is I just wanted to be alone and not have to accommodate anybody that day.

Me: No la, Im hungry and I don’t know what plans you have today too. We could hang here if you like, ( I sheepishly lied and avoided her question)

Joan just walked into the shower and didn’t say anything.

We got dressed and went to Holland village hawker centre and had the famous Bee Hoon.

It was then Joan asked

Joan: how come you don’t have a girlfriend, aren’t you supposed to be settling down.
Me: I dont think I have time for a girlfriend, I do work long hours and my exes always seemed to complain I don’t spend enough time with them.
Me: Enough about me, what about yourself?
Joan: Nah, I had an ex since poly days but I dumped him after he cheated on me. Since then, I only dated one other guy but he had a gf. I stopped after I found that out.
Joan: I am just going to focus on my work and career first.
Me: Actually, you are pretty knowledgeable in your work, why are you just doing a receptionist job ?
Joan: I played a lot during poly days and I don’t have the best of grades.
Me: I might be able to help, I can recommend you for a business analyst role if you like.

Joan widened her eyes in delight
Joan: really!? Thank you so much
She gave me a peck on my cheek.

Throughout the rest of our time together, she clung on to me like she was my girlfriend, even giving me a giant snog when I sent her home later that afternoon.

I was afraid of leading her on and decided that I would have to draw certain boundaries the next time we meet less I end up in a relationship that I did not want.

Joan and I eventually drifted apart after she realised I wasn’t looking for a relationship, we continued to meet on a monthly basis for some sex but it stopped when she got attached with someone else. I managed to help her get a role as a business analyst and last I heard, she rose up pretty quickly and was now managing a team of 8. I was happy I could help this cute lass.

This concludes the chapter on Joan and we move next to Samm, a product manager who I managed to up whilst on our biz trips
Old 02-09-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Trip to PHP-

While SG was regarded as the HQ, the decision makers were all based in Philippines and Shirley had to travel up monthly to to attend meetings with my regional heads. There was one meeting Shirley could not attend and she sent me to attend in her absence. I wasn’t exactly keen to head up to PHP due to the chaotic traffic in Manilla but I begrudgingly accepted it and packed my bags. Shirley informed me that I were to be flying up with one of the Project Managers and I would be expected to follow her lead due to her experience in this region.

Great, not only am I going to a shithole of a country to answer to fucking angmoh bosses who don’t understand any of the local culture, I would also have to let this young girl take charge of this project. I googled this project manager and stalked her linkedin, wondering what she had that I did not. I was pleasantly surprised at her credentials, she was formerly a real estate management officer at a local food brand and poached over to source for new facilities to support our companies aggressive expansion. Because we were not connected, I couldn’t see her photo.
Must be some fatty, thats why she doesn’t put her photo on the public domain.

I chided myself internally and reminded myself not to judge others, did some last minute checks and took and luggage and called my Uber

I reached the airport and strolled through immigration, popped into duty free to buy ciggs and some wine expecting myself to have some alone time in the hotel room. I wandered around the duty free shops and decided to treat myself to a pair of Headphones since I was still using the standard apple ones.

Whilst walking to the gate, I was fiddling with my purchase and I couldn’t seem to get it to work. I was resigned to using my shitty apple earphones for the plane ride. I settled into my seat, 29C, specially requested aisle seat with extra leg room was about to catch 40 winks when I felt a bag drop on my lap.

Crack!, my brand new headphones I was holding in my hand snapped at the end and I was not left with 2 pieces instead of a solid U shape loop.

SORRY! Omg I’m so sorry.

A cute voice frantically apologised to me, I did not even have the heart to get angry upon hearing that angelic voice of hers apologising. I saw this girl in jeans with fitting blouse with a cap bending over to apologise to me.

Me: Its alright , I couldn’t get it to work anyways.
Girl: No, I will pay for it.

Aware that this commotion was holding up the plane, the girl told me she would find me later in flight and I shrugged her off, telling her it was really fine.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Ding.. “you can now remove your seatbelt and use the onboard lavatories.” Came the PA announcement

Within seconds of this message playing, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw the same girl beside me.

Girl: Is that seat taken?
Me: nope, feel free to join me.
I moved in towards the window expecting the girl to take the aisle seat and leave a seat between us but she hopped onto the middle seat.
Girl: I am so sorry about the headphones, let me buy you another pair.
Me: its fine, don’t worry about it, they weren’t expensive.
Girl: really? I insist, I am Samm btw,
Me: Nice to meet you, so what brings you to Manilla on a Thursday afternoon.
Girl: just stuff , I travel around SEA quite often.
Me: Nice, I just gave her the one word reply 

I was actually quite grumpy due to a lack of sleep and the fact that my work arrangements were not going as plan,

I took out my laptop and I heard a gasp!

Samm; Oh you are from U**r ? Me too! Which department are you from??

I was surprised at the coincidence and told her I belonged to the corporate finance team and this was my first trip out.

Samm: Are you B by any chance? I was told I would be travelling up with B from the corp finance dept.

Me: Yea, thats me. What are the chances.

That meant no sleep for me on the entire plane ride back and Samm was extremely chatty and refused to shut up the whole journey.

Quick intro about Samm, she was skinny and lean, with small A coppers and a slim butt. The kind of girl that wouldn’t be fat even at age 50. Blessed with a sweet face, she can come across as quite GND and certainly not as an OL.
She had a toofy grin I found cute but all in all I would rate her 7810, someone very fuckable indeed.

We landed 20 mins ahead of schedule and breezed through immigration. I was happy as we could quickly grab a cab and head to the airport missing the rush hour traffic. To my dismay, Samm checked in her bags and we would have to wait for her bags to come out the carousel.

#business travel fail.. In all my years going on work trips, I never checked in my bags as speed in and out of the airport was always important to me but I guess girls are different.

By the time we got the bags, the projected journey time on our app was 3hours and 20 mins. We booked at Uberblack for comfort and our car arrived in 25 mins.

3 hours later, I knew alot about Samm as she refused to keep quiet in our car. I found out she came from an IJ school, from a local poly and has been working in property management since graduation, she was poached over and for reasons similar to mine, craved the chance to work in a fast growing company with decent culture.

No mention about a bf but I did see a ring on her finger, I guess she was either already married or engaged.

We got our rooms sorted at the hotel and we were adjacent to each other, I was slightly unhappy at this arrangement which meant that I would not be able to do anything naughty without Samm hearing. Looks like I was to be on my best behaviour less rumours start at the office.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
JiojioAmani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very nice story TS, thanks
Old 03-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Old 03-09-2018, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice written TS, hope to hear more from you.
Old 04-09-2018, 01:42 AM
Samster

“Hi Sir, this is your 530 wake up call”

Fuck, It felt like I only slept 20 mins . I dragged myself out of the bed and jumped into the shower, it was a new resolution of mine to work out whenever I travelled, this allowed me to indulge in anything I wanted to eat without growing sideways.

I hit the weights and just finished soaking in the Sauna I saw a familiar face enter.
The big boss of SEA, Koepka, an absolutely giant of a man, he was the one everyone feared. Rose through the ranks of a large private bank, he was ruthless with a military-like work ethic, this was a man who conquers mountains like Everest to challenge himself.

Morning B, I hope you slept well. We have a long day ahead, lets grab dinner tonight, I will show you how much pussy there is in this town.

Oh. Did I mention, he was also a total horndog who fucked everything that moved. It was well known in the office he was a serial sexual predator.

Me; Sure Koepka, looking forward to it.
Me: See you at breakfast, Im gonna head back to my room to get ready.

Koepka Before you go, what do you know about the chick you travelled in with? Whats her deal? Is she single? She looks pretty hot.

I shrugged and just said “we barely spoke over the way here, let you know if I find out more”

I got back to the room and took a quick rinse before heading down to breakfast.

Samm was already down and engrossed with her laptop, a plate of food with waffles stacked with bacon, eggs and sausages laid untouched as she continued fiddling with the presentation. She looked different in work clothes, A black dress that was tight enough to show her figure but not scream I’m slutty, she matched it with black heels and her hair was nicely bunned up giving her an OL look.

She barely acknowledged me and just pushed open a chair at her table motioning for me to sit.

Samm: Here, make sure you know these numbers and locations by hard. They will definitely ask us in the meeting later and I don’t want you to look like a fool

Samm pushed the laptop over to me and her immediate attention went to her food. Mouthfuls and mouthfuls of food were consumed and I was wondering how that small frame could take in so much food.

I stared with my eyes wide open at her and she snapped her fingers at me and told me to stop looking as I was making her self conscious

Samm: I didn’t have dinner ok. Unlike you. I noticed you ordered room service yesterday.

Me: yea, I was so hungry and the plane food was really horrible.

I focused on her slides and was amazed at the level of attention she put in her work. Not only did she know the landscape of the property scene well, she could even cross reference the locations of prospective offices to the relative density of low income households who could be our potential drivers.

As I closed the file, I noticed an icon within her documents labeled lingerie.. I made a mental note to find out more next time.
==================================

Am away in Bintan for golf so I should have some time to write down my stories to be posted tmr
Old 04-09-2018, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.
Old 04-09-2018, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 04-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
MichaelVanrick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story. Like!!
Old 04-09-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
AnchorBolt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support & camping here
Old 04-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
prcmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS is a fantastic story writer. Pls continue.
Old 04-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
beyonces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do keep your story coming.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1