The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute
Whats the point getting married nowadays?

“NO MEANS NO”

A full, unqualified repeal of marital immunity for rape was another key proposal - “based on the principle that all women should be protected from sexual abuse, regardless of their marital status or the identity of the perpetrator”, said a joint press release by the ministries of home affairs and law.

“The majority of our population no longer subscribe to the belief that a wife had irrevocably surrendered herself to sexual intercourse with her husband upon marriage,” the release added.

Said Mr Shanmugam: “I’ve thought it odd that we still have immunity for husbands who rape their wives. A woman’s body is her own. And even if she’s your wife, she’s entitled to say no - and no means no.”

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rable-10697396
Old 10-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
healthyheart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Whats the point getting married nowadays?

Like me spent money on chicken. In the end no money to pay medical bill.

Do you want?
Old 10-09-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

only point is to bear children. If you have no plans of having children of your own, then there is really no point!
Old 10-09-2018, 11:12 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Really no point
Old 11-09-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Simply fail to see the point.
Old 11-09-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
only point is to bear children. If you have no plans of having children of your own, then there is really no point!
agree, already so many trouble with marriage, now really no point to get married

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 11-09-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Now paired with the women's charter, Singaporean guys should just either go visit chicken or jack off liao
Old 11-09-2018, 08:44 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Seems like only elites and ft are happy in sg.
Old 11-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by healthyheart View Post
Like me spent money on chicken. In the end no money to pay medical bill.

Do you want?
spend money on wife
in the end no money to pay medical bill and no sex
kanna women charter
pay her income for life
do u want?
Old 11-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro kim-seng-heng

Returned 14 points.

Have a great week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
“NO MEANS NO”

A full, unqualified repeal of marital immunity for rape was another key proposal - “based on the principle that all women should be protected from sexual abuse, regardless of their marital status or the identity of the perpetrator”, said a joint press release by the ministries of home affairs and law.

“The majority of our population no longer subscribe to the belief that a wife had irrevocably surrendered herself to sexual intercourse with her husband upon marriage,” the release added.

Said Mr Shanmugam: “I’ve thought it odd that we still have immunity for husbands who rape their wives. A woman’s body is her own. And even if she’s your wife, she’s entitled to say no - and no means no.”

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...rable-10697396
Old 12-09-2018, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ToCumCum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

absolutely no fucking point....
Old 12-09-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7654 / Power: 19
kim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond reputekim-seng-heng has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Whats the point getting married nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
spend money on wife
in the end no money to pay medical bill and no sex
kanna women charter
pay her income for life
do u want?
Is better to be a woman nowadays.....lots of previlages. Man have to serve NS and nation . But not protected. Woman too strong here.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim-seng-heng View Post
Is better to be a woman nowadays.....lots of previlages. Man have to serve NS and nation . But not protected. Woman too strong here.
depends on which place on earth.
some places really is better to be man. Like in india. Even many moms there kill their newborn if its a girl. Thats y india male female ratio so imbalanced.

For sure in sg is better to be woman. protected by law, self entitled princess rights, no ns, easier to get job, higher income for low skilled jobs, and many more privileges.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If marriage was that bad for men, majority of men will be here. But they are not. So guess who screwed up? Them or you? Sorry, there is no way to say this more politely
Old 13-09-2018, 09:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siriusam View Post
You don't need to get married to have children. The PM of NZ recently gave birth to a bastard child.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1