The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Denise

nice story TS, hope you will share more.
Old 12-09-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 12
Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!Funlover is one of the Best!

Been awhile since the last ILOCK or Pusslover production liao.. please dun stop feeding us with the updates.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
HandLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn shiok, can't wait for next update
Old 12-09-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Been awhile since the last ILOCK or Pusslover production liao.. please dun stop feeding us with the updates.
bro you need to go to ilock blog. He stopped updating in the forum but there are new stories there.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

I crept upwards the small hill until I was squatted down beside Kai, behind the bushes. He put a hand on my shoulder and shook his head once again, reminding me to remain calm.

I nodded and braced myself for what I was about to see. When I felt confident enough that I could control myself no matter what I see, I looked through the bushes.

Denise was there with Brad, sitting on the bench, facing him.

She was topless and her hands were placed on the bench behind her, supporting her body. In this position, her breasts were pushed out with her nipples pointing at a 45 degree angle towards the sky. I could see that there was some lingering liquid still around her erected nipples as he had probably licked them earlier.

Her legs were placed on the floor on each side of the bench with her skirt being raised up above her waist. His hands were on her inner thighs and his head was between her legs but was blocking our view entirely of what was happening.

Although we could not see but we could only hear sloshing noises. With his head between her thighs and the only reason this sound could be heard was if he was licking her pussy.

I tried to get up but Kai pushed his hand down on my shoulder and squeezed it. Later, I was thankful that he did that because if I had managed to get up, I would have bashed the shit out of Brad so badly that I was sure he would have landed in hospital. That would have cost me my job and definitely put me into jail.

I clenched my fists so tightly together until I could feel myself shaking with anger but I remained where I was.

I turned back to the scene.

The sound of licking was rapid and I could tell that he was licking her with gusto, hoping for her to emit some noise. She remained silent and her face remained expressionless. There were no visibile signs of her getting a cunningligus except for the heaving of her chest from her heavy breathing.

He moved his hand away from her thigh and towards the front of his head. Although we could not see what he was trying to do, but I could easily guess his intention. He was going to finger her to get some reactions from her.

He did not succeed as she pulled her bottom away from him and held his wrist immediately. His finger remained dry but the view of her pussy was still blocked off from our view by his body.

Denise: NO! I already said no fingers!

Brad: haha.... but what fun is it without fingers?

Denise: I said no penetration.....

Brad: I will show everyone the video I had of him.....

I wondered what video he was talking about to use it to threaten her.

Denise: The video doesn't show anything.

Brad: but it could get him fired.....

Denise: don't try to change our agreement. You said you will delete the video after you get to lick my tits and pussy. I did not agree for more and I had completed my part of the agreement. So you should keep yours.

Brad: Well, I changed my mind. haha....

Denise: asshole.....

She got up from the bench and her skirt fall back into place. It was one that she had not worn for some time as it was to her mid-thighs and she deemed that it showed off too much of her legs. She picked up her bra from the bench and started to wear it.

Brad: haha.... ok.... ok.... why not you give me a blow job and we will call it quits.... I'll delete the video after this.

Denise: no.... you will just go back on the agreement.

She wore her Tshirt over her bra.

Brad: ok.... I pass you my phone and you can delete it after you give me the blowjob.

Denise: what's the password.

He passed her the phone and gave her the password. She tried to access his phone with the password and managed to unlock it.

She looked at the phone and hesitated. I could tell that she was considering to delete the clip then.

Brad: Don't try to....

She held onto the phone and let her hand drop to her side.

Denise: ok.....

Still seated on the bench, he unzipped his pants and took his dick out from his pants.

Brad: come Denise suck it....suck my dick....

She looked hesistant as she stared at his dick.

Brad: You already have the phone. You can delete the video after this.....

He had turned his back to us. She walked over and stood between his legs while still holding the phone with one hand.

She had not worn her undies and she squatted down between his legs, in front of him, so that only the lower part of her body could be seen from where we were hidden. Her face and upper body was blocked from our view by his body.

Her thighs opened up to balance herself in this squatted position, exposing her entire pussy to both Kai and I. Even though she was my wife, my eyes automatically zeroed in on her pussy. I could see that the whole area of her privates was entirely smeared with his saliva.

To my surprise, even though there was no reaction from her earlier when he was licking her, I could see a unmistakable stream of her love juice flowing out from her love hole. Obviously she was stimulated by what he had did.

I felt myself being turned-on as I peeped at her from my hidden position, scrutinizing her pussy, looking at each and every folds and ceases of her nether lips.

To me, this was not normal and in this moment, I was acting like this was the first time I saw her pussy and imagining all sorts of stuffs that I would want to do with it.

I shook my head and looked at Kai but he had turned his head away from her.

Brad: Nice .... that's it.... wrap your sexy mouth on my dick....ahhh.... shiok......

I could not see what had happened but it was obvious that she had started to suck him off. One of her hands disappeared from my view and it could only be that she was holding onto his dick.

Brad: yes.... yes..... hold onto it.... suck it.... ahhh.....

From the back, I could see the continuous movement of his arm and could only guessed that he was holding to the back of her head as she sucked him off.

Brad: ahhhhh.....ahhhh....

After a very short while, he ejaculated. Denise had stood up and took a stepped away from him once she felt he was about to shoot. She had moved back from the line of fire and looked at him in disgust as drops of his white semen landed on the dirty floor.

Even though he had not cum in her mouth, but she still spat the taste of his pre-cum into a piece of tissue before cleaning her mouth. She started to fiddle with his phone as he wore his pants. Once done, she left the phone on the bench and wore her undies.

Denise: drop me at Bueno Vista MRT. We have nothing to do with each other from now onwards. Don't look for me anymore.

Brad: haha.... we will see about that.... I still haven't get to fuck you.....

Her face was full of disgust as she turned away from him and walked down the path. He followed behind, still laughing.

I hit the ground with my bare fists a few times after I was sure that they were out of earshot.

Kai: cool it bro.... I'm sure you will get him for this. It seemed that he had something that he used to blackmail her. I can tell that she is definitely not a willing party.

I knew she was blackmailed but with what? what was the pictures or video that he had shown her? I needed to find out.

We remained where we were for another 10mins before heading down the path cautiously and making sure that they would not be around the corner as we descended.

Once at the carpark, we looked through the shrubs and made sure that Brad's BMW had left before we went to Kai's bike.

Kai: Sorry bro.... I couldn't stop them as you told me that you did not want Denise to find out that you were checking on her.... I managed to follow them up to the hut and saw he showed her something in his phone before demanding that she remove her top.... Straightaway I went down to call you even before she took anything off....

Me: I know..... thanks bro.....

Kai sent me back to my car.

Me: did you take any pictures?

He shook his head.

Kai: Do you still want me to follow him?

I nodded and he went off quickly and rode towards the MRT station to continue to tail them.

I calmed myself down and gathered my thoughts. Once I managed to think clearly, I called Neo.

Me: sorry bro, I was busy.

Neo: can you come over now? I have some information.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.

Last edited by pussluver; 12-09-2018 at 10:47 PM.
Old 12-09-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
MyNameBond deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fantastic story TS, support here!
Old 12-09-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good story bro! Cant wait to find out what is the video/pic!
Old 12-09-2018, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 326 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 18
plok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant futureplok has a brilliant future

Omg! Awesome story.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
want0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to allwant0nmee is a name known to all

camping for more update
Old 12-09-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edmcloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story so far!!!
Old 12-09-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
This is a work of fiction. Any similarities between any person, living or dead is pure coincidental.
Welcome back bro.. N thank you!
Old 12-09-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eugene91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support ts!!
Old 12-09-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

one more update for tonight. coming up

Old 12-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Kai texted me as I arrived at Neo's place. He updated me that Brad had dropped Denise off at the MRT and was on his way to an unknown destination. He will continue to follow him for a while more.

Neo: Bro, I managed to hack into his computer and this is what I found.....

He showed me the explicit photos of 2 of the Korean girls from my office that Brad was fucking. There were many other photos but the girls were unknown to me.

Neo: he seemed like a womaniser.

I nodded my head.

Neo: I am unable to hack into his bank account but I managed to get one of the screenshots that he had saved in his computer.

He showed me the statement. I was surprised that there were 6 digits in his account, almost reaching the 7 digits mark.

Me: where did he get some much money from? Inheritance?

Neo: no. I checked. His parents and grandparents are not rich....

Me: Then where did he have so much money? Investments?

Neo: i don't know but I suspect it's probably this....

He showed me an overseas website.

Me: what is this?

Neo: he hid it well. I did a trace and finally found that he is the ultimate beneficiary owner of the website.

Neo had managed to get an account and login to the website. To my surprise, it was an illegal betting website.

Me: He is the owner of this website?

Neo nodded.

Me: hmmm....So that's where he got his money from.....

Just then, I received a few photos from Kai on my phone. I looked at them and Brad was having coffee with a Korean girl. She was not someone from my office and she looked young.

I showed it to Neo.

Neo: hmmm... do you want to find out who she is? I can do so now....

I nodded and he ran an imaging software on his computer. A few images of the same girl came up on the internet as well as her FB account.

He did some quick checks and managed to get more information on her.

Neo: She is the daughter of Kim from your company, Min Na. I think Kim is your boss?

This came as another surprise. I did not know that Kim had a daughter in Singapore as I knew that he was living alone. More questions came into mind.

How did Brad get in touch with her?
How did he know her?
why was he getting close to her?
Did Kim introduced them?
Did he know that Kim was her father?

Neo: She is a student here and I think she is staying in the hostel in one of the University.

That explained the reason why I did not know Kim had a daughter that was studying here. Anyway, he had never spoken about her in front of any of us. We had always thought that his wife and daughter were both back in Korea.

Neo saved all the necessary information in a thumbdrive and gave it to me.

There were alot of things in my mind and I would need to consolidate all these before hitting back.

Old 12-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Denise was already home before me and she had obviously bathe and wash herself.

I did not know what I would say to her after what I had witness earlier. Although Brad did not get to fuck her but he had still touch her and also threatened her with some stuffs that was not known to me at this point in time.

She was sitting on the sofa and as I entered the house, she stood up and turned directly to me.

Denise: I have something to ask you.

me: what is it?

Denise: I thought you had to work late last night?

me: I did....

Denise: no you didn't. You had dinner with Angel and then left.

She was interrogating me and I was surprised that she knew that I had dinner with Angel as I did not informed her.

Denise: so where did you go?

Apparently she knew about my movement. It was obvious that my movements were being followed and there was no point to deny it. Immediately I knew it was Brad who provided her with these information earlier.

Me: I went to Neo's place.

Denise: She did not return to the office after you left the restaurant. Did the both of you meet up somewhere else after that?

Me: no. I don't know she had gone to. I really went over to Neo's place. He could verify it.

Denise: I don't believe you. Until you decide to tell me the truth of what is going on between Angel and yourself, I will stay at my mum.

I knew that this was probably what he used to initate the meeting with her today but it could not be the stuff that Brad had threatened her to get her do what she did. This was not enough evidence to get me sacked by the company. There must be another incident that he was using to blackmail her.

I wanted to ask her about it but I knew it was not the right moment and she would probably deny it entirely. At worst, it would just cause the issue to escalate further.

Regardless of what she had done with Brad, if I had asked her about the details, she would then know that I had checked her phone and emails and had tailed her. That would be as good as throwing the gauntlet down and prepare for a full-fledge quarrel.

I calmed myself down.

Me: can't we talk? I thought you had believed that there is nothing going on between Angel and I?

She ignored me and left, leaving me even more frustrated. I did not stop her as she seemed to be very frustrated as well and I knew that there was no point to drag the conversation further.

I allowed her to leave the house and decided to give her a few days of peace before I went over to her parents to fetch her back.

It would also give me some time to make Brad will pay for all these shit that was happening to me.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1