The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 04-05-2015, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Not so great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hx2dx2 View Post
First time in FL Dome 3, have always been in the massage service directory.

Booked Haruto(first time spend so much on FL) with tuition bro.

Confirmed time on 10pm

Went to the location and do as instructed by bro tuition, Haruto asked me to shower myself first and then she proceed to shower herself. Not friendly.. Probably no chemistry. Proceed went to bbbj then cap on and do cow girl, after that wanna proceed to doggy but she don't wanna and complaint because mine is bend downwards so sort of no feel already and then hope to finish it with missionary. But already lost the mood so I handjob myself, if only I can get a refund. HAHA

that's all I can give.

Looks: 8/10 (no comment, it's as advertised)
Body: 6/10 (quite slim)
Boobs: 5/10 (average)
BBBJ: 9/10 (quite skillful)
FJ: 2/10 (bo way gong)
GF feeling: no

Maybe I don't treat her right? I don't know, just feel my money was wasted.
Thank you for the honest FR bro
Old 04-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 10
MrMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrMickey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Thanks Yun for the session

I not good at telling story...so i will leave out the story of my fr and go straight to the point

Looks: 7/10 (fair and sweet looking)

Body: 7/10 (slimand small size )

Bust: 7/10 (Not too big ...not too small.....just nice for me)

Pussy: Very tight and very wet. (finger go in already feel tight liao...my bro go in no need to say...lagi tight....sibei shiok)

Frenching: Yes. (She allows frenching)

BbbJ: 8/10 (Not bad....suction just nice....keep sucking and stroking....until i tell her to stop...

FJ: 7/10 (Willing to try all positions that I requested)
Old 04-05-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
bigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybigcici deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Felt horny and managed to squeeze some time for a bonking session with Yun .

In office now so will just do a brief FR...

LOOKS = 8/10 (Pretty & hot looking)

BODY = 8/10 (Sexy slim body figure)

BOOBS = 9/10 (34B boobs and it is natural too)

SHOWER = 8.5/10 (She treated me like a big baby in the bathroom)

FRENCHING = 9/10 (Passionate Frenching)

FINGERING = 10/10 (Fingered her with 2 fingers until she was really Wet)

CATBATH = 9/10 (licking all my sensitive areas)

BBBJ = 10/10 (good strength and know the right place to blow and suck )

FJ = 10/10 (Very Accomodating to any positions, her moaning Rocks too)

OVERALL = 8.5/10 (Would rate her as a Grade A GEM)

RTF = I normally don't RTF as i prefer to try NEW STUFF!!!

Thanks Bro KBS for the arrangment.
Old 05-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 13
hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!hornyyoungster is one of the Best!

I book her on the day where pacman lost the match.

I saw this advertisment on the net and make a booking with the agents KBs.

Reach the hotel on time after I received the instruction for room number & procedure.

Got into the room and was warmly welcome by Yun.

She was petite and sexy, really turn me on when i saw her.

We chat abit about korean food and holiday there for ice breaking.

After a while she helped me to take of my clothes and led me to the bathroom where she showered me.

After the usual mouthwash ritual, she led me to bed, licking my nipples, after a while I reverse position and kiss her cheek, forehead, and finally her lips.

Then she gave me a very nice bbbj and watch her doing it was a treat itself.

After that she tore the rubber package, start with woman on top (I asked her to go slowly at first and she obliged), missionary, doggy in front of the mirror and scissor.

Whenever pacman hit a punch,i gave her a deep push.

Finally we end of again in missionary position.

Overall

Okt : fast response, clear instruction, good service

Face : 8, natural beauty with hour glass figure

BBBJ : 9.5, enjoy watching her expression while doing it

FJ : 9, very accommodating and active

GFE : 10, very friendly, cheerful and super high gfe

Surely will look first at Bro KBS next time for other of the ladies.
Old 06-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 11
peapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeapetite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My FR on Hwa

Book a slot and was instructed to go the location, reach location sms bro KBS and was greeted by her sweet smile when I open the door.

After some exhange of greeting, we then cut the small talks, strip then proceed to the shower. She wash my junior while i started to be naughty and fondle with her pinkish nipples and play with her pussy. Her skin is smooth and she has got a nice pair of boobs. Big and just right size for her tall frame.

After we are done with the washing, we dried ourselves and she dimmed the light.
I lie down on the bed and she started to catbath me from my chest area down to my junior.
Suction was pretty good, i then started to play with her pussy, she let out some soft moans. Then she requested me to stand up and she blew me while i stood on the bed. About 15 mins of her mind blowing BBBJ, she capped my hard and hungry junior and we started off with the missionary position. She really enjoyed to be pumped hard! Grabbed my arms and I kept ramming her faster and deeper! Seeing that she is enjoying so much makes me don't wanna disappoint her so I go very very fast! (Don't know got faster then the speed of a car). Her moaning got louder and louder and suddenly her body shivers! She cum! Kekekeke.... Very enjoyable to look at her facial expression when she cums! I teased her asking her whether she want some more and she blushed and nodded. She then flipped over and sat on me and ride me while we locked lips. Finally after some cowboy riding, we switched to doggy while I penetrate deep into her before i blew my load into her (with the condom of course).

I lit a ciggie and we cuddle in bed for about 10 more minutes before we went for our shower and I paid her. She thank me and say she was happy and hope to see me again.

Overall Summary:

I like her attitude, friendly and polite.

Looks: sexy and slutty look.

Body: Curvacious and inviting. Big bOObs, Slim body!
See the pics attached.

BBBJ: deep throat and good suction + working of the
tongue.

FJ: NO RUSH! Willing to please, very accommodating

Thanks KBS for the arrangement.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 15
bothway79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Not So Great Bonks (Yun - KBS)

Having had a few Koreans in Singapore itself, I must say that the gal isn't the same as the picture. You may have to discount the look by 50%. Here's why:

1. Face is heavily photoshop
2. Legs aren't that long
3. Boobs is a size A
4. Height is around 1.55m
5. Age isn't 24 for sure.

Here's the service part:

1. English isn't good so may have an issue communicating
2. Shower for you but don't expect any action in the bathroom. It's more of a I soup for you then I soup myself
3. Service wise quite SOP, goes through the routine and try to stimulate you.
4. Have a tiny bush and her flap is darken. The positive side is that it's tight.
5. Tried to kiss but she is a smoker and have a heavy breath

All in all, I must say that it's not exactly a worth of $350 but then again, maybe it's all down to chemistry. Take my review with a pinch of salt and hope my comments will not be deleted.
Old 09-05-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 12
jai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjai6699 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Contacted IwantFls to book soko.

My FR on her

Looks: 7/10 (typical korean look )
Body: 8/10 (Smooth Fair Skin)
Boobs: 8/10 ("B" only)
Frenching 9/10 (Passionate Frencher)
BBBj : 8/10 (suck long and deep with good stamina skills)
FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)
RTF: Not Sure
Old 10-05-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
astazen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Avoid Vernisha De Santiago at any cost....scam scam scam
Old 11-05-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
WGneon is Cool - loads of Potential

Baby is more of the bah bah kind of girl but not enough to make you turn off yet. She looks really demure and her smile is sweet. From some angle she look abit Singaporean. Cant say she fair or not coz saw her during night time and the lights are all yellow. Tummy there got a normal size tattoo but overall smooth and soft skin, almost tofu liao. Boobs definitely C, very close to D with small, very sensitive nipples. Lick a bit hard liao and she moans when you lick it. Her boobs are damn soft. Confirm natural. Can see her boobs naturally big and not coz she bah bah. Her best feature must be her lips. She's the best kisser I have ever met, that's including gfs and flings. Her lips damn perfect for kissing and best thing is, she knows French very well. Whole session from start to end we kept on frenching non stop and she loves it. Whenever she is horny, she will French and kiss. If you don't French her she will just lick and kiss your body. BBBJ was okay, she knows how to lick and where to lick but her sucking could use more practice. FJ wise, she likes cowgirl a lot, after making her cum, she quickly ask me to lie down for her to cowgirl. I think the whole session, she was on me 2-3 times lor and her cowgirl quite deadly, not careful can easily injured your bro. Ohya, forgot to mention she is clean shaven, very smooth and nice to paint. She gets wet easily and very yummy and she is tight! Can really feel the warmth of her pussy. Somehow with her I get the feeling of making love to my gf haha
Old 12-05-2015, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
leds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleds2000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Think asked before. Anyone bring twmm in? Sure will fully book.
Old 12-05-2015, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Just had my third romp with Akira (MrPimp). Everything has already been said about this girl, but I still I have to say this because even though she has been here for more than a month, the experience is still just as good as the first time. She's going back soon, so if you haven't tried her yet, now is the time.

Akira is everything I would want in a young lover, but I'm just going to draw out the two main things. Firstly, she is so wonderful to touch. Wonderfully smooth young skin, and (to me) a perfect Asian type body, slim with small but not tiny soft natural breasts and a firm butt. Secondly, she starts out shy with soft kisses but ends with passionate frenching, hugging you tightly and inviting you to fuck her deep and hard. Sure, it may be an act, but she does it so perfectly that you feel truly blessed to be in her company and love cave.

Amazing experience.
Old 13-05-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Just had my third romp with Akira (MrPimp). Everything has already been said about this girl, but I still I have to say this because even though she has been here for more than a month, the experience is still just as good as the first time. She's going back soon, so if you haven't tried her yet, now is the time.

Akira is everything I would want in a young lover, but I'm just going to draw out the two main things. Firstly, she is so wonderful to touch. Wonderfully smooth young skin, and (to me) a perfect Asian type body, slim with small but not tiny soft natural breasts and a firm butt. Secondly, she starts out shy with soft kisses but ends with passionate frenching, hugging you tightly and inviting you to fuck her deep and hard. Sure, it may be an act, but she does it so perfectly that you feel truly blessed to be in her company and love cave.

Amazing experience.
I agree with you bro! She is by far the BEST bonk I had for the past 3 years of chionging from SBF contact!
Old 13-05-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAVE View Post
I agree with you bro! She is by far the BEST bonk I had for the past 3 years of chionging from SBF contact!
Confirm & double chop : AKIRA & JULIET as well

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Old 13-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post

Amazing experience.
I saw another ad by a different OKT on Akira, but the lady in the photo look quite old. Does she look like that?
http://$$$$$boy.org/forums/showthrea...ighlight=akira
Old 16-05-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mybubblepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGneon View Post
Baby is more of the bah bah kind of girl but not enough to make you turn off yet. She looks really demure and her smile is sweet. From some angle she look abit Singaporean. Cant say she fair or not coz saw her during night time and the lights are all yellow. Tummy there got a normal size tattoo but overall smooth and soft skin, almost tofu liao. Boobs definitely C, very close to D with small, very sensitive nipples. Lick a bit hard liao and she moans when you lick it. Her boobs are damn soft. Confirm natural. Can see her boobs naturally big and not coz she bah bah. Her best feature must be her lips. She's the best kisser I have ever met, that's including gfs and flings. Her lips damn perfect for kissing and best thing is, she knows French very well. Whole session from start to end we kept on frenching non stop and she loves it. Whenever she is horny, she will French and kiss. If you don't French her she will just lick and kiss your body. BBBJ was okay, she knows how to lick and where to lick but her sucking could use more practice. FJ wise, she likes cowgirl a lot, after making her cum, she quickly ask me to lie down for her to cowgirl. I think the whole session, she was on me 2-3 times lor and her cowgirl quite deadly, not careful can easily injured your bro. Ohya, forgot to mention she is clean shaven, very smooth and nice to paint. She gets wet easily and very yummy and she is tight! Can really feel the warmth of her pussy. Somehow with her I get the feeling of making love to my gf haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1