The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 399 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17784 / Power: 18
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explore79 View Post
FR - 8/2/2019
Club73
My first time.
Given a hippo named Axxx, she chats and no pushy for LD.

Was there for 20mins, finally give her a LD despite no action but felt she is sincere.
But right after, she saw certain regular came, her mind went off obviously.

Very disappointed, I finally finished up my drinks and left. No one came though i saw couple of ladies sitting near toilet area.

Red Wing Pub
A lady named Txxxx, she talk to me briefly and told me it is a proper pub. After 10mins, she say she goes toilet but never came back.

Also, stay for couple of drink alone. No one came though saw some free couple of girls hanging around

Overall, unlikely going back.
Bro, tough luck.
2 things I can say.
1) You picked teh wrong pub sto go.
Both 73 and Red Wine are "regulars" Pubs. The girls will hang around their regulars..
2) You must be serious looking - they probably think you are police or anti-vice.

For easier pick ups, try those at Duxton.

Cheers
Old 10-02-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 6
Explore79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, tough luck.
2 things I can say.
1) You picked teh wrong pub sto go.
Both 73 and Red Wine are "regulars" Pubs. The girls will hang around their regulars..
2) You must be serious looking - they probably think you are police or anti-vice.

For easier pick ups, try those at Duxton.

Cheers
thanks for your sharing.. yup, i guess so.
Old 11-02-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, been reading this thread recently but not much about LP. Does this mean I should not bother trying the pubs there?
Old 11-02-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
Hi, been reading this thread recently but not much about LP. Does this mean I should not bother trying the pubs there?
Yes, dont bother unless you are a Pinoy or maybe you want to hook a Pinay maid on Sunday.

There is a new Pub opening end of the month and one of the girls I know is going to work there. Will check it out and review here.

My 2 cents.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Yes, dont bother unless you are a Pinoy or maybe you want to hook a Pinay maid on Sunday.

There is a new Pub opening end of the month and one of the girls I know is going to work there. Will check it out and review here.

My 2 cents.
Thanks. Was just walking around on Sunday evening. I'm amazed how the joints there survive...it's quiet and the LD is expensive. Don't think can get much action also looking at the place.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 17
decadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to beholddecadence666 is a splendid one to behold

I had a session last friday at a couple of places along TS. It was just one of those days, one of these bars is really wild, but not a single flipper approached. Very odd, maybe these girls are making so much they are picky. Anyway, problem easily rectified by spending money on some other place. Rant over
Old 20-02-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
foreverunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My 2 cents.
Have been reading the forums for a long time yet I haven't contributed enough so I thought I would start.

I have had my share of fun in LP so I wouldn't say this place should be skipped. It is quite hit and miss though, which is true of almost all places. There seem to have been frequent changes in management in several of the bars especially at the higher floors.

If you are patient then there are a few gems to be found. I usually go there once in a few months and go bar hopping there hoping to find such gems.

Just sharing my experience.

Also, bro WankJanice amazing work with all the reviews and kudos on taking the effort to share the info with the community.

Last edited by foreverunited; 20-02-2019 at 06:39 PM. Reason: Missed info
Old 21-02-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverunited View Post
Have been reading the forums for a long time yet I haven't contributed enough so I thought I would start.

I have had my share of fun in LP so I wouldn't say this place should be skipped. It is quite hit and miss though, which is true of almost all places. There seem to have been frequent changes in management in several of the bars especially at the higher floors.

If you are patient then there are a few gems to be found. I usually go there once in a few months and go bar hopping there hoping to find such gems.

Just sharing my experience.

Also, bro WankJanice amazing work with all the reviews and kudos on taking the effort to share the info with the community.
Welcome, Bro foreverunited,

I cannot disagree with your comments. I have had a few gems in LP before but they are far and few. Much better hit rate else where.
What I like about the 6th floor bars is when you buy quite a few LDs, they do not even bother to charge you for the beers you drink..

There are also a few at Ming Arcade that can be fun.

BTW there is a new one opening end of this month in the 6th floor of LP. One of my old girls that I know from SS will be working there and has been asking me to support her..
Name will be Red Planet. Not sure how it will be …

I was back at SS last weekend. HAd a pretty good time there. New girls now and watch live Soccer..

BTW, Bro - which United do you support???
Cheers
Old 21-02-2019, 10:05 AM
Samster

This Friday, I am heading to one of only two Pinoy pubs in town that has live music.
The girl I know there has been calling for me for quite a while.
Cheers.
Old 22-02-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

I cannot disagree with your comments. I have had a few gems in LP before but they are far and few. Much better hit rate else where.
What I like about the 6th floor bars is when you buy quite a few LDs, they do not even bother to charge you for the beers you drink..

BTW there is a new one opening end of this month in the 6th floor of LP. One of my old girls that I know from SS will be working there and has been asking me to support her..

I was back at SS last weekend. HAd a pretty good time there. New girls now and watch live Soccer..

Cheers
Thanks for the welcome..

Yes, Ming Arcade can be fun too..

I support Manchester United..

I usually don't keep going to the same place every week.. I get bored easily so I keep changing bars unless I find a girl who changes my mind which is rare nowadays..

Thanks for the tip about the new bar..will check it out..

I haven't been to SS in a long time.. Last time I was there the quality of girls was disappointing.. SS is one of the bars where I started almost 7 years ago when it used to be wilder and not as expensive.. Have had some crazy nights there..
Old 22-02-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
This Friday, I am heading to one of only two Pinoy pubs in town that has live music.
The girl I know there has been calling for me for quite a while.
Cheers.
Bro aren't there more than 2 pubs with live music?

I know one in Duxton, one in the West area, and at least 3 in and around Orchard Towers..

I plan on going out tonight too.. If you would like let me know where you are headed to and maybe I will drop by for a beer..
Old 23-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverunited View Post
Bro aren't there more than 2 pubs with live music?

I know one in Duxton, one in the West area, and at least 3 in and around Orchard Towers..

I plan on going out tonight too.. If you would like let me know where you are headed to and maybe I will drop by for a beer..
My bad. I was referring to the Tanjong Pagar area, not Orchard.

Timing out as I was out Thursday night till very late.. Was at SS and GP.

Travelling next week.
Next session will be the week after.

Man Utd must be keeping you happy.. Let's see how they do this weekend.

Cheers
Old 23-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Orchardtower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any outings tonight
Old 28-02-2019, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
My bad. I was referring to the Tanjong Pagar area, not Orchard.

Timing out as I was out Thursday night till very late.. Was at SS and GP.

Travelling next week.
Next session will be the week after.

Man Utd must be keeping you happy.. Let's see how they do this weekend.

Cheers
Oh all right.. In TP I know only one place with Live music..

I haven't been to GP for over a year.. How is it nowadays?

Last week I ended up going to a place near OT and then to TP.. The one in TP now has an interesting mix with Filipino and Chinese girls.. The girls are average.. Ended up having a decent time..

Yeah, definitely better now that Mou is gone.. Unfortunately only managed a draw last weekend..
Old 01-03-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
zoul8942 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Cheers
Hi bro the new pub is alr open? At which flr of LP?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1