The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-02-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 9
lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!lovelyismything is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissuebox2 View Post
Omg serious. Ytd i almost booked. Heng ah. But anw nowadays once i see big difference, i will reject straight upon opening of door.
I was too stupid to reject. But i gave my word so i fulfil it but this stable just cant provide the right info and no service recovery. Wont be with this stable anymore
Old 21-02-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!

20/02/19

Dior (DragonCave)
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=718659

OKT: Bro Robert replied almost immediately, booking was quick and easy

Hotel in town, discreet but very convenient. Dior picked me up at the hotel so had to wait a bit because of this. Nice room but 2 single beds rather than a queen/king. I'm not bothered but bros might want to double check this with OKT if a bigger bed is preferred/required

Small talk after entering the room and quickly proceeded to shower. Thorough cleaning with a bit of teasing. Can already tell she is the friendly playful kind

Looks: Almost identical to photos, with braces
Body: Fair skin. Petite with almost no tummy, no visible tattoos either. Trimmed
Boobs: Natural, advertised as C but might be closer to B or an almost C. Small nipples
Frenching: Yes, started out as very shy but gets more intense during FJ
BBBJ: Good ball action and almost AR (advertised as available but I didn't request), the slow type of BBBJ (not head bobbing) which I prefer so plus points
Painting: Didn't try
Fingering: Allowed
FJ: Very willing to accomodate and to please. The catbath prior to FJ and BBBJ was also very enjoyable
GFE: Speaks very little English but still can converse. Super duper playful and very affectionate (first FL that offered me water after 1st shot), almost like a real GF. Lots of initated hugs and cuddles

Thanks Bro Robert for bringing in this gem
Old 21-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
brosxx is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiakishlet View Post
Tried best from trl today

Thanks bro sk for the very quick and efficient response

This is my honest fr for best

FJ- 9/10
Very accommodating to different positions and very proactive. Super willing to please
Bbbj- 10/10
very sensual and at the same time will go at it like a pro. Plenty of DT. It was simply amazing.
Gfe- 10/10
Not shy. Super chatty. Very friendly. Even offered to massage. Can hold a decent conversation in english
Cim/cof - super yes
Take it all like a champ and will even smile after the deed.

All in all i thought best is really great. Fitting name even
got french or paint?
Old 22-02-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
can french? kiss and lick her ok?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis View Post
FR for Ally Regent Lust

As a reply to bro Buyaogaobie, yes Ally allows lick, kiss and French.
Thanks Bro Metamorphosis for the reply.

You Workout ah? Go count the 100 full strokes. Hahaha.
Think her key selling factor now becomes "carry fuck"

She must be thinking why all Bros wanna carry fuck her.
Old 22-02-2019, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 16
srodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of lightsrodeeps is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=srodeeps;18380889]
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post

Lover Fortress > YE

FR
Mid 20s, Petite, Slim, Beautiful like pics jus fair a little bit thai tan, enhance boob really Big Juicy Soft like natural, she like to bang & grab her boobs, can carry to bang in spacious room. Not disappointed, a good bang and RTF . Bros she oni here for a week

Old 22-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Dragon cave Dior

Okt: bro was fast and booking quick

Look: 7/10 discount maybe 30 percent from picture...
Boob:. Small b nowhere near a c as photos
Body: slim body
Bbbj: 5/10 pretty sop bbbj put cap the moment hard a little disappointed. I find little effort
Zero English never talk much

Fj: this is the mood killer
Read that some bros have good experience but mine was bad.
So after the bbbj moment hard only she put cap, I lost erection and couldn't enter, she just lie down and motion for me jerk myself. Okay fair enough I tried. Then she go and flip my penis up and down like a toy so I felt pretty pissed. And tap my balls a few times. Apparently she though it was funny. I didn't think so. I was actually pretty pissed. But nvm just try to get hard. But couldn't, okay nvm just rest with her first.
Tried again after 15 mins but still couldn't manage then nvm. But after 2nd time when couldn't enter she got angry, sat back facing away me and fold her arm. Wah after I saw this I was determined to leave already. That's what I did. I mean okay find I couldn't finish but wtf she need to get angry for. Like fucking come on total mood killer not like I forcing her or anything.
Dressed and left. Gave her money.

RTF: NO

Hopefully bros out there can share better experience
Old 22-02-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
b0rderle55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mint from Sexhouse

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=718915

Looks: 70% of photo posted. Thai-tan skin.

Body & boobs:Tall, slim girl 170cm. B boob not for booblover.

FJ: zero english need google translate, shower together, slim body. Slim long leg.
Start with missionary, end with standing doggy facing windows.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Thanks Bro Metamorphosis for the reply.

You Workout ah? Go count the 100 full strokes. Hahaha.
Think her key selling factor now becomes "carry fuck"

She must be thinking why all Bros wanna carry fuck her.
Yes, I sexercise. Wah you're almost like a Sherlock Holmes!

Lol yes she might wonder.

I've carried lighter FL than Ally though, Ally would have been lighter if she didn't enhance her boobs.
Old 22-02-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Finally Completed another 2XCIM mission 100 % SATISFACTORY with this ABBA yesterday.

Hardcore BBBJ – You have to try her
I finished my 2 CIM shots in about 50mins.

Short FR for ABBA:

Massage- ABBAbe upon request
HandJob-No
CIM-YES!!! X 2
COB-NA
COF- NA
FJ- NA
AR-NO
AJ- NA
BBBJ-√
Kissing - NA to me.

Booking of Firing Range is not Required.
Easily located by Taxi driver and Grab Driver.
Need to walk a distance from MRT ( less than 5km road march),
Plenty of car park nearby.

Appearance - She is quite tall ( about my height 1.6+++) and not tanned.
Boobs : Handful for my hands, 1 Tattoo

Attitude: 9++( ABBA is Automated type, She will not touch her hp after 1st shot. She offered me a short massage)

SYT lover -please skip her

BBBJ & CIM lover like me - You will love her deep deep deep .

Her BBBJ : 9 and above ( free Hand type) and DEEEEP
My tip of my GUN can feel her throat during BBBJ.
Her nose will touch your tummy type ( Imagine how deep she can go)

If you have 12” GUN , I think ABBA may also shaft it down her throat.

The duration of her DEEEEEP BBBJ lasted at least 10 minutes.

As I squeezed my GUN during unloading till I feel the last HEI landed into her warm mouth( 1st round). Not a single drop wasted. She sucked my last drop from my the Gun.

We did have a quick rest. ABBA can do a good massage ( If you have time for that )
For round 2 focusing more on BBBJ and CIM again ,
I enjoy her DEEEEEP Throat BBBJ.
With that kinda of Deep throat, my GUN turn in “HOT” mode, and blasted my final round of HEI into her mouth.

If there is a package for unlimited shots for 90mins, I will pay it ( just for this ABBA.)
I think She can do it as many shots (CIM) if my body allows. That is a big challenge.

Overall : 83~85 /100

DMG : As stated + TIP + Grab fare x 2

RTF –Yes. I need a good DEEP CIM+ Till I found another big (.(.) 小妹妹 for my next CIM mission[/QUOTE]

Once again, Thank the Operator of EMMANuELLE for this CIM Mission arrangement.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 22-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 16
sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!sads is one of the Best!

Felicia (Dragon Cave)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=718818

Looks: Got to deduct 30% from photos (too much whitening) but can tell its her la.
Body: Around 1.6m tall. Small waist with small boobs (abit sagging) and plentiful & soft ass.
BBBJ: This is the highlight; she uses mint so you get the cooling sensation when she blows. Alot of variations including alot of deep throating and licking and never stops. Great use of the tongue and her cat-bathing is really good too
Frenching: Allowed
Painting: Allowed
FJ: Accommodating to all positions. She knows how to use her CB muscles and rides very very well; I don't even need to use much strength throughout! She will do all the work and takes control. Very big plus point
GFE: English is good enough for communication and has a ting tong personality so no awkward silences throughout the session
RTF: Looks-wise, is not my cup of tea so maybe not. Still got to give her credit for her hardworking attitude though
Old 22-02-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 22
seestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond reputeseestar has a reputation beyond repute

Short FR for ASOMIN
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=717435

Whenever I could get 2 shots it is good and I will provide a FR for the gal. First shot BJ without CD in shower and shot the load onto her breast. After resting on bed and talking to her in simple English, I finished my second round in missionary and forcing my tougue into her mouth. She is a sale girl back in Thailand.

Visited a pretty lawyer student previously but cannot get 2nd shots.

Visited a pretty nurse student previously and gotten 2nd shots and provided FR.

Enjoy while the gals are still here to earn money for their future. We are helping them but if you have disease or virus please stay away from them for the safety of all the brothers here and the gals.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Patty of The Regent Lust: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=717531

Date was over the last weekend - 17 Feb 1030hrs.

OKT responsive as usual but gave the wrong instructions to get to the place... human error! But that's a small problem.

Patty is a pretty girl even without make up. Her face is one that would get you hard without a problem. However, she has had some rashes recently and that is evident with marks on her lower body. Could only see these after the clothes came off. Not a problem for me as I concentrated mostly on her face and upper body.

Can tell that she is a playful girl but she didn't extend her full service to me. No frenching, suck on nips then complain pain, bbbj for only awhile and only for the first part, while spooning complained pain and only did in missionary.

It was a miss for me. But I did fulfil my mission to COF. Refused to make love for 2nd shot but allowed me to jerk off on her face. So I did just that and cummed onto her face and into her nose.

After wash up she said she would smell my cum the whole day. lol

Won't RTF her but may look at booking the rest of the line ups.

Last edited by eyesman; 27-02-2019 at 09:41 AM.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesman View Post
FR for Patty of The Regent Lust: https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=717531

Date was over the last weekend.
OKT responsive as usual but gave the wrong instructions to get to the place... human error! But that's a small problem.

Patty is a pretty girl even without make up. Her face is one that would get you hard without a problem. However, she has had some rashes recently and that is evident with marks on her lower body. Could only see these after the clothes came off. Not a problem for me as I concentrated mostly on her face and upper body.

Can tell that she is a playful girl but she didn't extend her full service to me. No frenching, suck on nips then complain pain, bbbj for only awhile and only for the first part, while spooning complained pain and only did in missionary.

It was a miss for me. But I did fulfil my mission to COF. Refused to make love for 2nd shot but allowed me to jerk off on her face. So I did just that and cummed onto her face and into her nose.

After wash up she said she would smell my cum the whole day. lol

Won't RTF her but may look at booking the rest of the line ups.

wtf bro, refuse to make 2nd shot? what kind of service is this? u still can tahan and go ahead with the session lol? bro i salute your.

2 words for you SPOIL MARKET
Old 22-02-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
sisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to beholdsisig123 is a splendid one to behold

Nina(SS)

Just had a quickie with Nina Silkstockings.
Overall I will rate 9/10.

Her looks average but service is very good.
Take care of me from time I step in till step out.
Remove clothes, Hanging, shower together, Frenching, BBBJ, CIM, Fingering, FJ. This is basically the procedure I'd done.

Omy back to my boring office.
Thanks Bro silk for the early promo slot.
$130/90/2 for her is a real steal.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
wadthehell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just have ye from LF. Saw the boobs photo by the previous bro.. so fast hand fast leg book a morning slot. What you see is what you get just a little bit tan compare to pic. Have a fetish for nightdress so bought her a see thru white lace. As shown at picture hehe. Y’all are welcome. Very service oriented pretty lady. Solid assets.. even thou man made but still soft like pillows.. she just let me motorboat them all session. She can ride well as well. But stamina not enought to ride both shots.. but its ok.. cause doggy and carry fuck her is on the menu as well.. cery niceass to spank and that soft ass check is just nice to theust it in deep.. good stereo system.. genuinely can see she is cumming and grip you with her eyes rolling back. I got to talk french with her but i guess this is more of a chemistry thing.. didnt paint or fingering neither did cim.. but all in all very relax and full of gfe session. Ohh not forgeting to mention room is studio kind so have sofa as well, she does a light message in between session too.. leaving in a few days time.. hope everyone have a good one.. and hopefully tonight hongbao draw is mine 😂😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1