The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-02-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Suprise found near redhill/TB area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket7666k View Post
$20 budget is still available at TB. Can't beleive my luck.
bro, can share locations and details?

happy v-day
Old 15-02-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
danvers8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the contact please thank you
Old 20-02-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Disposable blue pants that they end up ripping apart. Awesome massage. Got back stepping. Very naughty teasing. Almost misfired. I know which one you talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckboy88 View Post
seems like not alot of people play tiong bahru area. Pardon for not sharing the lobang to all bros who pm-ed me. usually i just post my FR and fuck off, but its really not that hard to find just by reading my FR.

Anyway, feeling stupid and loving the thrill of the hunt, set out to try new stuff again in TB area. gonna be a short FR but after u read if u have played here before you confirm can pin-point where.

Went to this spa that one look from the outside you will assume that it is clean. I did too and went a few times before with no luck few years back so decide to revisit it. Went during wee hours of the night and managed to get a viet lady.

ML: (forgot name)
Looks: With lights on can see face imperfections, but in room shes a solid 7.5/10.
Body: C or D cup. not fatty. just ba-ba at the right places.
Massage: 8/10
Damage: $50 + $50

Go in will wear disposable blue pants. Massage was really decent, definitely not piano and she manage to give a few cracks and clear a few knots. Legit will have a good sleep after massage kind. Did the usual and when its time to do the lower body, she will tear left and right of the pants and oil up. Occasionally will brush through your crack and balls abit but nothing too fancy. Flipped over then give a super teasing massage on my inner thighs and legs while holding a decent and fun conversation with me. Its really like casual gf talking to you while teasing you, super shiok. more or less full on grabbing my junk already then popped the GQ. did the deed and left 10mins still give neck and head massage. Left a happy man.

I think TB area really can play one, just need to go in without much expectations and you should be rewarded.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
ToaCahSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry if I said anything wrong to earn those zaps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToaCahSoh View Post
Disposable blue pants that they end up ripping apart. Awesome massage. Got back stepping. Very naughty teasing. Almost misfired. I know which one you talking about.
Old 22-02-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
divebomber is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Just for a 90min TN at this area.
Is a one operator shop unexpected service provided at $100.
MILF PRC, at first she offer HJ and i was asking if can auto roaming she say yes and she start to unbutton her bra for my easy access, i push my luck further pulling down her pant her black lacy panty this round i try my luck again asking if she provide 全套 OMG she say yes amd quickly she went out to lock the door and came in removing everything she took a towel from her store room saying请等下我去冲洗一下。
After she came in she start to roam my body amd suck my nipples....after she laid down i start playing with her boobs..i start to insert and pump her clean shaven pussy.
Next i withdraw and start to lick her clean shaven pussy surprisingly she is fucking wet she telling me 好久没做爱了..the rest are history..
When she cleaning herself i told her i have passing through her shop many times didn't know got this kind of service and she answer she does not provide full course at all times it depend.
Can. Share?
Old 22-02-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 22
sharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersharkymachine is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
hi guys its me again. Seems like not much players in TB area, nvm i NS time is infantry, also front line. now i front line again.

Tried this spa that havent try for a long time. Basically I use to have tried most spa in this area but i think i suay, always nothing. so after that ventured elsewhere and never try any again since. Recently feeling adventurous so revisited many places and was pleasantly surprised. This time also.

Name: I always forget to ask.
Dmg: $58 + $50(outside put 50 but knn tell me only available in day time)
Face: 7.5/10. GND type, not supermodel face but its a face you dont mind waking up to everyday.
Body: 8/10. C cup and OK ass.
Massage: 8/10. Far from piano. Good strength and loosen a few knots.
Service: 8.5/10. Tease all the way throughout the massage. Good massage then tease abit, massage other spot then tease abit. Havent flip over already rock hard. You can imagine. During GQ is 3.5G, lifted up her shirt and went to town. Never go under her pants but you can try. Not a time watcher also, I think she ask GQ during 50th minute mark. Job done sensually and slowly, not like gpmg live firing.

Paiseh to bros who pm me asking for location, only respond to those who got lobang to trade la. From my FR you can tell where liao ma, why wanna spoonfeed until like that ah? Walk 10minutes can walk finish most of the Spas around TB area liao.

Kindly share bro. 👍
Old 22-02-2019, 08:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Conure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
fuck. wanted go the one beside thai food but when i was there it was closed already, dark dark and dont see anyone inside. nvm. like i mention my quest is to comb TB area, revisit those i had visited before in the past and visit those that i havent been. so walk around and went into the $48 one.

at first massage me was the recep. 5mins into the massage another masseur came in, talk for i think 20seconds about something then switch to that masseur. huh funny. the recep face abit more pleasant, the new masseur face not that nice, although both look like milfs in 30s.

name: dont know never ask
face: 5/10. not ugly but definitely not my type.
massage: 8/10 massage was solid, definitely not piano. managed to loosen a few knots and crack a few times. back then leg then flip, then leg then upper torso then head. quite thorough.
service: 8/10. teasing was there. when she first massage your leg she will slide into your crack quite a few times. after that is like constant teasing here and there. when u flip already then massage your leg is literally 1mm away from your 2ic. when you think she going to full on grab it, she just keep brushing through, keep your mind constantly wondering when she gonna pop the gq. nope. no gq at all! tease all the way but leave you hanging dry.
damage: $48.

i heard from this ML got 1 young viet and 1 young prc in this joint, fucking forget to ask for name knn regret. anybody know can tell me?

if u like blue balls and no release then this is a good joint, $48 for legit + teasing massage i think is quite a steal. if someone can share with me the young viet or prc then that will be perfect liao. or any ML whos face is at least 7/10 one la lol.
Bro, pls share ctc. Thanks.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestTiger View Post
Heard that 99 Spa also have the prostate care at $88. Any MR?
When I see the nick and time you create the account
I know you are another stupid clone
So free??? LOL

your points are too low, maybe consider making a new clone account
Old 22-02-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Jeima is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
It's clean
Old 23-02-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 0
WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!WestTiger is one of the Best!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old 23-02-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Peteyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That place has always confused me....
Old 23-02-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteyboy View Post
That place has always confused me....
Their thread is locked so people cant post there. Why confuse?
Old 23-02-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -79 / Power: 0
ChiaaMuiChieww has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Their thread is locked so people cant post there. Why confuse?
Why do they locked the thread?
Old 24-02-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 0
Jumpboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJumpboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did any bros tried 99spa? Saw that they offer 4hands, if anyone tried them before can share with me your experience? Thanks!
Old 27-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 9
cbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycbacba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southernstar View Post
Just for a 90min TN at this area.
Is a one operator shop unexpected service provided at $100.
MILF PRC, at first she offer HJ and i was asking if can auto roaming she say yes and she start to unbutton her bra for my easy access, i push my luck further pulling down her pant her black lacy panty this round i try my luck again asking if she provide 全套 OMG she say yes amd quickly she went out to lock the door and came in removing everything she took a towel from her store room saying请等下我去冲洗一下。
After she came in she start to roam my body amd suck my nipples....after she laid down i start playing with her boobs..i start to insert and pump her clean shaven pussy.
Next i withdraw and start to lick her clean shaven pussy surprisingly she is fucking wet she telling me 好久没做爱了..the rest are history..
When she cleaning herself i told her i have passing through her shop many times didn't know got this kind of service and she answer she does not provide full course at all times it depend.
Bro can share? Many thanks!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread