The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
My Strategy so far for picking up Pinay Chicks in Phil.

So, I have been talking to some people who cheong in the Philippines, and including my cousin who has a second wife in Cebu City. I am trying to evolve my technique on how to get laid in the Philippines and just want to share with everyone. Also Bros who can contribute, feel free to do so in the thread.

Some background. I have been planning this until the Covid hit. Of course, its not feasible now what with the 14 days quarantine there and back. But still chatting with some of the girls so that I have something lined up when Covid restrictions are over.

I have signed up with FilipinoCupid, and one other dating website. Many pinays are on there looking for long term relationships with foreigners. All of them say they are looking for serious relationships, want to start family, husbands, etc. Some even say they are god fearing, etc. Well, lesson number one. Forget and ignore all those comments. My experience is they will be willing to do ONS with you or spend even a week with you when u are in town, and be your fuck buddy for the whole time.

First, to chose the girls, I look for those younger ones with slutty posts, show cleavage in their pics, show their bikini outfits at the beach, not wearing bras in their profile pics, etc. U will be surprised, many of these girls also claim to be god fearing. LOL. Older ones also are ok. Some in their 30s are quite chio. But the most desperate ones I have communicated with are those in their 40s and 50s, who claimed to be widowed or divorced and have one or more kids, some of which are adults. Those ladies are willing to do anything with you. I myself not a spring chicken, so even 50s years old chio bu is ok with me.

Secondly, I look thru all their pictures. U will be shocked how poor they are. Some of their pics, in the background, there is a dirt floor, or cinder bricks for wall, or unpainted walls, or plywood walls, etc. These are the ones that I identify. Some have money, they are posing by their cars, etc. Those, I tend to pass. Also, these poor ones, usually are single moms. When I asked my cousin what kind of compensation u think these girls are looking for, he laughed at me. He said if u take them out for nice makan, at a nice place that usually they cannot afford, pay for sightseeing, etc. They will stay with u for fucking. Maybe u bros can elaborate on this.

What I tell the girls is that I am coming to their city in the future when Covid is over or when there is a vaccines. And i am planning to visit those nice beach area places like Lapu Lapu in Cebu, or Davao, and Manila. I ask them if they would like to meet me and be my tour guide, and also girlfriend during the time I am there. I tell them I will be staying in a nice hotel or nice airbnb condo. I tell them I will pay for everything during the time I am there. Maybe sightseeing, or going diving in a seaside resort, food, etc. I even say that if we hit it off, I would love to take them shopping, maybe pay for their rent or pay some bills off for them. Some of them say they are not interested, they are looking for a husband or serious. Others were very interested in what I offer. The trick is that they are not prostitutes so I don't treat them as such. But at the same time, they are getting some compensation for the time they spend with u. I think its fair to all parties.

Examples:
1) One girl I talk to with big tits, in Cebu City lives in a dorm and works for a MNC. We had a good correspondence, and she is ok to come and stay in my hotel, and show me around. But she has limited availability as her employer does not give her many days off. Her rent for her dorm is $5KPHP a month, a small amount for me. I offered to pay that for her. So, she is waiting for my Philippines visit

2) And older woman in her 40s, who is a teacher in Lapu Lapu. Already has adult daughter. This one is wild. Will take time off work, come to my hotel overnight with me. Want me to fuck her raw, and pull out when I am cumming and shoot in her mouth. That's a nasty slut. She has a car and will bring me around to all the beaches. Will go shopping with me to get sexier outfits to wear for me. Will go to those offshore island resorts to stay overnight and do other things like that.

So, from what I am seeing, its quite possible to hook up on visits to the Philippines, and have a GFE with one or 2 girls. Closer to the date of my visit to the Philippines, I plan to sign with Tinder and explore that avenue too. Of course, this is not for all bros. Some want as many fucks as possible from as many different girls. Some want to go for massage. Some want to go clubbing, etc. But I think this is a good alternative to mindless bonking.
Old 17-09-2020, 10:30 AM
JackZeeZeeZee

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: My Strategy so far for picking up Pinay Chicks in Phil.

Great sharing to provide insights on PH.

Can't wait for the hunting ground to reopen again!
Old 17-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackZeeZeeZee View Post
Great sharing to provide insights on PH.

Can't wait for the hunting ground to reopen again!
Yeah, I am waiting too. I have 2 lined up. One of them used to work on Norwegian cruise line and got laid off because of the virus. SHe told me 4 months no pay. SHe wanted me to fly to Philippines right away, and she said she will do anything for me. LOL. That's a dangerous thing to say to me. LOL
Old 17-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Do you need to pay for the websites? Am thinking of doing some farming as well before travel resumes haha. Thinking Thailand or Philippines
Old 17-09-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Hope the virus situation eases.
Can’t imagine coming down with the virus
Old 17-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Silverstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I cant wait to get back to the Philippines too!! Had some success wz FilipinoCupid, often those young single moms wants some attention and TLC..usually will be willing to fuck..but yeah need to be selective
Old 18-09-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 7
bigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of lightbigdaddy1314 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstar77 View Post
I cant wait to get back to the Philippines too!! Had some success wz FilipinoCupid, often those young single moms wants some attention and TLC..usually will be willing to fuck..but yeah need to be selective
Did u pay for the membership or whatsoever bro? How Long before the trip would be a good time to start?
Old 18-09-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Silverstar77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Did u pay for the membership or whatsoever bro? How Long before the trip would be a good time to start?
I paid around S$30 plus for a 3month subscription..typically start doing the ground work abt 2-3months prior to trip..u know lah establish the familiarity n start building the excitment
Old 18-09-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy1314 View Post
Do you need to pay for the websites? Am thinking of doing some farming as well before travel resumes haha. Thinking Thailand or Philippines
Some website are free and some are paid. Like Filipinocupid, u can get a free profile and contact only those women who have paid profiles. Or u can look for the girl on FB and see if u can find her. I would suggest that u wait until the travel restrictions are over and then sign up and pay for these websites, and start chatting the girls. Then when u visit, the iron is still hot.
Old 18-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverstar77 View Post
Yeah, exactly. That's what I am aiming for too. What kind of compensation did you give them?
Old 18-09-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
First, to chose the girls, I look for those younger ones with slutty posts, show cleavage in their pics, show their bikini outfits at the beach, not wearing bras in their profile pics, etc. U will be surprised, many of these girls also claim to be god fearing. LOL. Older ones also are ok. Some in their 30s are quite chio. But the most desperate ones I have communicated with are those in their 40s and 50s, who claimed to be widowed or divorced and have one or more kids, some of which are adults. Those ladies are willing to do anything with you. I myself not a spring chicken, so even 50s years old chio bu is ok with me.
Just curious, what is the thrill of flying over to look for ladies in the 30s to 50s age group? Lucky Plaza has so many in this age group, single moms, divorcees, pretty or not, have figure or not... all have. Why is there a need to fly there to look for this particular profile of ladies? There are so many Pinoy girls working here. Nurses, admin workers etc, not just domestic helpers. Things are cheaper there in spite of you incurring costs to fly and stay there?
Old 18-09-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

No chance liao lah.

Philippines lock down for another year. Just in the news
Old 19-09-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 6
FirstJide deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
No chance liao lah.

1 year is hell of a long time!!
Old 19-09-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Just curious, what is the thrill of flying over to look for ladies in the 30s to 50s age group? Lucky Plaza has so many in this age group, single moms, divorcees, pretty or not, have figure or not... all have. Why is there a need to fly there to look for this particular profile of ladies? There are so many Pinoy girls working here. Nurses, admin workers etc, not just domestic helpers. Things are cheaper there in spite of you incurring costs to fly and stay there?
Have u ever visited S'pore? Have u ever been to Lucky Plaza? The last time i was there, I did not see beautiful beaches, warm sea, great diving spots, cheap seafood, etc. And the last time I was there, there were Banglas crawling all over the place with their Pinay GF and fuck buddies. Maybe you like to put your dick where a Bangla has been, but not me. ANyway, those maids at Lucky Plaza only got one day off a month. U have to spend a few months chasing them and maybe they will fuck u on the one day off they have? Yeah. Right. Now ask me again why I want to go to the Philippines.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
No chance liao lah.

Shit! That is bad
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1