The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 13-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWA285 View Post
hi bro. Thanks for the info. Do u mind give me direction one by one massage place? I wil going to kk on next month. Thanks n much appreciate.
The direction already there la... open your eyes ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-02-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
magmasmith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro dwa285,
if u not from kk, that's means u r not driving right ? so simple as that, try to ask the taxi driver about the mp, infact, those taxi driver is ur dictionary. if u r driving n if u got iphone, saved alot problems, try the hints i give on the location. anyway, will try my best to describe some of the place i remember, but... myself kkian.... i also cant remember those street name to be honest, i only know how to drive to the SPOT i wish to go n wat kind of SERVICE i'm looking for

btw, thx bro 68sniper, very generousity of u, thx alot.

" KK Herbal "
location : Damai(2nd Esso station) same row with 2020 coffee shop
Damages : body massage RM84 + batin RM50 + BJ RM100
ML : Kadazan / Pino

" Legend"
location : Kolombong Kian yap industrial area(way bhind maybank & aliance bank
Damages : body massage RM55 + batin RM50
ML : PRC / Pino (1st flr is standard msg, to go for fj, need to find the okt as they really careful of being raid, stranger might not b entertainted)

" Blue pearl "
Damages : body massage RM55 + batin 50
ML : Kadazan / Pino / CKT

"Zhu Hai"
location : Bundusan WK restaurant( the other entrance is way way bhind new penampang baru survey supermarket)
ML : PRC / Pino

"Lavender"
location : New penampang baru near Survey hypermarket, last row of shoplot
ML : Kadazan / Pino

"D`Touch Reflexology"
Api-api Centre 1st floor somewhre near to 7 eleven(nearer to macdonald)

Massage : RM55/ hour
Batin (RB) : RM50
CBJ : NA
BJ:NA
FJ:NA

"Id Savart Reflexology"
location : inanam, opposite of Gmart or pasar lama, front corner top floor
Massage : RM38/ hour
Batin (RB) : RM78 for 1/2 hour
RM156 / hour
CBJ : NA

"Sri Andalas" (reckon for batin)
location: penampang donggonggong, 2nd (big) roundabout left side shoplot, 1st flr corner
2nd branch, alam mesra, opposite of 1b, bhind maybank
price? i only do 1 package, 1 hour massage, 1 hour batin : RM169 (member RM158, member fees RM20, if u like their massage style, y not pay the extra 20 bucks)
CBJ:NA

"YK Reflexology"
location : if u can find Id Savart Reflexology, this yk is over the last row shoplot, grd flr
saloon
price? not sure also, coz i always do package, 1 hour massage, 45min batin, RM128

"Pintutiunam Reflexology" (4got the actual spelling)
price? not sure also, coz i always do package, 1 hour massage, 40min batin, RM128

about the rest, if u really wana go, juz pm me which 1 u really wana go instead of asking me pointed out all, coz some of them i dono how to mention the area n i believe, u wont visit all of them during 1 trip. n i cant rekcon much about the ml, it take months or yrs to discover who is good, who is bad, by the time i telling u, they might hve moved out, but if i know, i'll try gve a hint, but definitely not in public due to protect the ml n our fun.
Old 14-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Vous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vous View Post
I do have a couple of numbers from 2 yrs ago when I worked there. They are okts, but don't know whether are they still available.
I have been informed by a fellow bro that the number is no longer active. Sorry unable to provide any more lobangs on that side. 1 thing you can try is hotel doorman or concierge, just hint hint and state types you want, local natives, phil gals or prc, they normally have lobangs. Tips of 20RM will be enough for average hotel for doorman if he says he has lobang.

When the girl comes, ask for her okt number and come back share with us
Old 24-02-2011, 06:39 AM
Samster

hmmmm, more then a week no activities bros hving vegetarian week ah?
Old 25-02-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lucifer99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

I am a newbie and am in KK now. Anyone got OKT conrtacts to share here?
Old 27-02-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

Bad experience Bad FR in KK.

I was at BED drinking and nothing happened so decided to head back to the hotel and was on the taxi when I ask the driver to call me a FL. He said he will call me a pinoy and is a part time FL, very pretty, so i agreed.

When the pinoy arrived she was far from pretty, not young and fleshy. I thought alright nevermind if the service is good then its worth it. Far from it didnt even get a shot off. Then must turn off lights, grab boobs say pain, try to finger say pain, then cannot french, dun wanna bj or hj and no catbath also. Keep saying "can f"**k me already,can f**k me already. I do not want to talk about it anymore as it was a nightmare. Hope to have bettter luck next time and a warning to the bros out there, take more effort to find a better one at pubs or HCs, taxi drivers are really the last option.

FR
Name: Can't remember
Looks:4/10
Body: 4/10 fleshy
Boobs: B to C
BBBJ: NA
BJ: 0/10 Just a few seconds
FJ: NA cannot even stand
Overall: 0/10 The overall service sucks no point wasting money or time on it.
Old 27-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mr.sarawak is Cool - loads of Potential

u didnt use the contact meh??
Old 27-02-2011, 11:33 PM
Samster

Hi Mr Sarawak,

Thanks for the reply. I tried calling the contacts but no one answer their phones. Guess I was just suay.
Old 28-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
jergan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi to all,
i'm going to kk for another business trip this weekend. would be glad if u could provide me with some ctc.
your help is very much appreciated!
thanks in advance!
Old 28-02-2011, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
buttercake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi everyone

will be heading to kk in mid march.. any bros with kangtao to share in this beautiful place ?

was in kk bout 4-5 years back.. used to have a beer garden in penampang with pinoy dolls... and the "president" place at bundusan.. wonder if it's still around .. those were times
Old 02-03-2011, 09:14 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=buttercake;5721796]hi everyone

will be heading to kk in mid march.. any bros with kangtao to share in this beautiful place ?

which area will u be staying? i usually stay @ promenade hotel. for a start i tried the hotel HC, they have mainly Pinoys. Damage around RN248 (ST), most can ta pao for LT. u have to discuss with the WL ureslf regarding the ON price. should be around the range of RM250-300 (2 shots)

the lounge also can get FL. i myself also just started to explore those area around api-api.

hopefully those with some ctc of okt/FL can share with us to make our business trip more entertaining.

Many thanks.
Old 04-03-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
buttercake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will most probably be staying at a hotel nearer to the airport, co pre-arranged. if there's a chance will give the hc u mentioned a try and return with some reports..

don't have much to share now coz have been inactive in the scene for much of the past few years.. used to have the okt contact in kk (it's a she & i think she's a butch) will try to see if she's still around

wish you luck and safe cheonging to all. good night
Old 04-03-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

hmmm, seems like alot bro got no contact to chiong ? but anyhow, let me introduce some hotel HC, for those bro totally fresh to kk, these r the few health care which got action. but frankly speaking, hvent visit for a longtime, now mostly only mp for msgs n extra. back to hc,
1. hotel pxxmenxdx at api-api
2. hotel nxvxtxl at 1b
3. hotel vxllxy at bandaran jaya

these 3 really no idea still on or not

4. hotel txxx dxnxstx at api-api
5. hotel bxvxrlx at satung jaya (was top b4, n raid also)
6. hotel hxyxtt at segama

ok, simple as that, juz pay a visit to these hc in the hotel (4 5 n 6better dont try) , try to grap the name card or hve a quick foot msg (the lowest dmg the better) to get the captain hp number, giving an simple excuse, 2nite ur wife/gf will go out for meeting/gathering, will arrange for another visit, after hving the number, i'm sure u can call up to make arrangment rather to post hre saying no connection. come on! big head take over when trying to chiong!!only let the small head take over during action!! haha, hopes that help
Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=magmasmith;5731608]hmmm, seems like alot bro got no contact to chiong ? but anyhow, let me introduce some hotel HC, for those bro totally fresh to kk, these r the few health care which got action. but frankly speaking, hvent visit for a longtime, now mostly only mp for msgs n extra. back to hc,
1. hotel pxxmenxdx at api-api
2. hotel nxvxtxl at 1b
3. hotel vxllxy at bandaran jaya

these 3 really no idea still on or not

4. hotel txxx dxnxstx at api-api
5. hotel bxvxrlx at satung jaya (was top b4, n raid also)
6. hotel hxyxtt at segama

hi, maybe i could further elaborate a bit
1. hotel pxxmenxdx -- mainly pinoys, walk in from 1st floor next to a bar, damage RM248 (98 massage + 150 ST)
2. hotel nxvxtxl -- this one got prc and pinoy. damage rm248. pinoy package including massage, prc just ST. there are also massage given by locals and tom yam
3. hotel vxllxy RM238 (88 massage + 150 ST) - mostly pinoy. go in and ask the okt at ground floor. he'll bring u to mirror.

as for 4,5,6. i am not sure if there's still any action. those bro got info regarding this hotel please update us.

if u are after a more budget cheong, can go try on the "hair saloon" behind hotel vxllxy. mostly located on 1st floor. damage around RM170.

there're also some places around bundusan hotel offer "special"
Old 07-03-2011, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jstdoit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all senior samster

Am not familiar with kk. Will b transiting KK next week and was book by my company in gaya street area. Any good recommendation ard that area? Prefer walking distance. Thk u very very much
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1