The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
I actually have plans to retire in thailand.
My plan is like this:
Save up enough and invest to get passive income. I'm aiming 40k sgd a year passive income.
Live my thai gf's house. She has a house in another province to the west of bkk.
I wonder if 40k sgd a year is enough for a couple to retire. No shopping of non essential stuff, no paying to fuck other girls everyday (probably once a week?). Upkeep for car + upkeep for house (assume no loans to pay).
How about 40k sgd a yr in BKK is it enough? Need to factor in rental for apartment though. We do not plan to have any children, but may choose to adopt later and have to fund their education in thailand.
I'm planning this 15 yrs in advance. All figures here are present valued so no need take inflation into account.
Any advise?
Thanks
1 day 1000thb SGD 40 (+/-) although now should be 37sgd
30 days 30,00thb(1 mth)
1 year 12x 30,000 is 360,000thb
this amount is already very comfortable for a couple liao, even in Bangkok...expat standard...if local thai, they are much lower than this and still also comfortable and jai yen yen
We are talking about debtless.. house paid for , car paid for ...mobile is top up.

I'M CIM KING
Old 17-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

The Final two Party joined Pheu Thai liao, Prayuth can start packing his bag liao...and the Watch man can go sleep with snake also liao...
Now the odd is open for "Will there be a coup in the next one to two months after the Opposition form the new Government"
Knn all the former Ministers resign to take up senates all kena play out liao.. 555

ITS FALSEHOOD

I'M CIM KING

Last edited by draven78eric; 17-05-2019 at 03:04 PM.
Old 17-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can I seek advice from bros here if there are ways for foreigner to open a bank account in Thailand without any work permit / not owning a property in Thailand?
thanks
Old 17-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
15 years later is still very long time. 5555 Your save up enough is how much?

Passive income of 40k sgd per year i think is good for now if living purely as local (putting other burdens aside). Thats about 75k baht per month. Consider some thai pp also nv reach that sum per year. My thai friend who work thai govt office salary starting around 15k baht only pathetic till jialat. Then another thai friend who working in multimedia marketing salary around 20k baht only. Then plus her thai bf working sales in some not too small company combined their salary reach 60k baht only. Both Uni grads. They parkthor very long liao, at first the girl rented condo around Onut stay but she like party so end up often need bf help pay condo rental so later moved stay with bf family to save money. End last year they started to buy a small 2 storey terrace house, i think is by installment. The funny thing is they not officially ROM. We often gossip among girls that the guy nv marry also nvm cuz the girl already own self move in bf home long time 5555.

Actually long time ago some sg bros start thinking use their HDB or sg assets to earn income while they overseas. Then see some bros start thinking buy condo in Thailand. Then buy car maybe then stay gf/wife house maybe or build new/upgrade house using gf/wife lands maybe.

My opinion is if can save up lump sum is best then buy the condo or car fully paid. No financial burden is best at old age. Whatever passive income is just for living purpose and enjoy life purpose.

Earlier got some posting by bros shared mah their expenses living in thailand also. If you intend to get a kid whether your blood or not it ultimately become your financial burden and commitments.

Whatever you do? Just make sure money don't go to the girls can liao 5555. esp. big money hor. half mil baht still understandable but anything above 1 mil baht plssssss keep it to yourself. I got some friends base sg but they buy sell properties in prime area bangkok. They don't aim to earn super big money lah. Got profit margin good enough for their standard? They sell it. If not sell? also nvm cuz still their asset mah in the end if they keep it.

Here got so many experienced guys. Just they wana share with you or not. 5555. No one live a same life lah hor, can share can reference but walk our own path in the end. Got one bro under the batam thread he planning his retirement there and even think about emergency procedures like need helicopter evac 5555.
breakdown a bit more.
My idea of 40k sgd a year is including rent & medical insurance.
Preferably is stay outside bkk at my gf house so no need pay rent (a couple of hours drive away from bkk)
Yes need car, can easily pay a car with cash. So no need service car loan but need to factor in car insurance & petrol.
No property loans to service + own hdb here paid off. The 40k sgd a year is excluding if i rent out my hdb & cpf payouts in future.
I think play safe rely my passive income to finance my living better. My savings / investments probably keep for emergencies and inheritance.
My gf unlikely to come stay with me permanently in sg cause she only got 1 friend here, no family and we dont plan to have kids. Finding a job for her also not easy because she dont want to do much manual work + her english very broken standard (toeic score like 500 nia) + i also dont feel like living in sg forever. I dont wanna go now because my income in sg is too good to give up + parents to care about, though i no need to support my parents financially i still need to be physically present here in case they need me etc. My only other sibling has moved permanently to thailand since a yr ago. I live alone in sg also good, can go out and enjoy my freedom.
I told my gf to give me 10 yrs to make enough money to retire in thailand. Miscalculate a bit. Now i tell her 15 yrs she feel sad and angry like i lie to her.
Although we dont plan to have any kids, but we leave it up to fate. So must also plan for contingency of having at least 1 kid in thailand, send the kid to one of the cheaper international schools. GF house is very near to a international school as well.
Old 18-05-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i open mine without all the info you stated. But it was damn long long ago. few years ago got one sg bro whom i met he tried and failed, now i duno.

B4 you go and try open, i think you need a thai address at least and pre-paid mobile number.

By the way just to clarify the bank account is solely my name only. Its a Single account so the FL is just for "make use" and "story telling" on the spot only. 5555
Tried that recently with Thai address (with Tenancy Agreement and Thai HP number), couldn't do it. Basically similar to most countries' Anti Money Laundering regulations.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-05-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allupato1 View Post
Can I seek advice from bros here if there are ways for foreigner to open a bank account in Thailand without any work permit / not owning a property in Thailand?
thanks
try UOB thai, but you need to have a thai address
i did mine 4+years ago with tourist visa + wife's address, at UOB thai central bangna
Old 18-05-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Which banks you tried and failed?

Mine is Kasikorn.
4 years ago, it was possible.

Kasikorn, Krungsri, Bangkok Bank all tried and failed. Usually if you fail to open with one of the main banks, likely that the rest will not allow as well.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 18-05-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
wa now so strict ah. Thats scary.

Or try deposit few millions baht see if they reject?

Or try bribe the bank officer?

Or find one thai girlfriend working in the bank help you do it.
Bo millions to try lah haha. Actually it's quite the norm in many countries now. Unless you know somebody high position in the branch outlet, otherwise forget it.

Old 19-05-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Did your wife went with you? Or you went alone? So they know the address belong your wife?
yap wife went with me n she did all the talking
Old 19-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
4 years ago, it was possible.
4 year ago me n wife walk in all the banks available in central bangna (have almost all the bank there) all reject except UOB thai
Old 21-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbluebird View Post
Bo millions to try lah haha. Actually it's quite the norm in many countries now. Unless you know somebody high position in the branch outlet, otherwise forget it.
Haiz...i have posted about this in much earlier post...
you dont need to know any kuhcing khurak people also can open lah...no need wife also can...
Go to the Bangkok Bank branch in Exchange Tower. Bangkok
But go with a "GF" or "wife to be", need a prove of your permanent place of stay, contract of rental or etc - endorse by your Embassy and will have a letter with Embassy letter head, stating you are staying in the said address.
Approach the person who open bank account, no work permit, but have TR visa and "your wife" to be can be guarantor.
She will happily process for you and in no time you will have an account with your own name. Buying addition accident insurance is by your own discreet.

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-05-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
breakdown a bit more.
My idea of 40k sgd a year is including rent & medical insurance.
Preferably is stay outside bkk at my gf house so no need pay rent (a couple of hours drive away from bkk)
Yes need car, can easily pay a car with cash. So no need service car loan but need to factor in car insurance & petrol.
No property loans to service + own hdb here paid off. The 40k sgd a year is excluding if i rent out my hdb & cpf payouts in future.
I think play safe rely my passive income to finance my living better. My savings / investments probably keep for emergencies and inheritance.
My gf unlikely to come stay with me permanently in sg cause she only got 1 friend here, no family and we dont plan to have kids. Finding a job for her also not easy because she dont want to do much manual work + her english very broken standard (toeic score like 500 nia) + i also dont feel like living in sg forever. I dont wanna go now because my income in sg is too good to give up + parents to care about, though i no need to support my parents financially i still need to be physically present here in case they need me etc. My only other sibling has moved permanently to thailand since a yr ago. I live alone in sg also good, can go out and enjoy my freedom.
I told my gf to give me 10 yrs to make enough money to retire in thailand. Miscalculate a bit. Now i tell her 15 yrs she feel sad and angry like i lie to her.
Although we dont plan to have any kids, but we leave it up to fate. So must also plan for contingency of having at least 1 kid in thailand, send the kid to one of the cheaper international schools. GF house is very near to a international school as well.
Dont want to have kid, ask your wife to go hospital to insert a special "tankrut" from the hospital into her arm, below armpit i guess. some call it a special mini chip that will prevent unwanted pregnancy. at the same time, that will keep your wife slim too...side effect, slim...
after which, do all the CIP you want as you like...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-05-2019, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Aha. So our common is we got a thai girl with us on spot to "help" us do some talking and make our case "believable".

ps.
For my case, its not so straight forward like walk in say wana open and immediately process. Is really like did some talking and pleaded. 5555
For me 6 years ago and now my friend did it two weeks ago ...same place same tactics..still works....walk in with all neccessary docs and say want open bank account..ask this and that...answer this and that, then, please follow me to the table and we will process for you.

PS note, once you are issued a bank book and if there is a branch nearby your own place of stay, before the bank book runs out of space for updating, you need to make a trip back to the place of issue to inform them to change to the branch near your place of stay and change the bank book at the branch near the place of your stay. If not you will not be able to change a new bank book when is full.i know this is some logic which dont make sense totally...
Since if you are in Thailand and going to stay for long, remember rule number 1 - Logic in Thailand brings you to no where.
If you are talking logic to Thai people, even if to the rich and power people...is like playing guitar to buffalo...if dont believe, try it yourself...

I'M CIM KING
Old 21-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Go to the Bangkok Bank branch in Exchange Tower. BangkokBut go with a "GF" or "wife to be", need a prove of your permanent place of stay, contract of rental or etc - endorse by your Embassy and will have a letter with Embassy letter head, stating you are staying in the said address.
wah need so many things just to open bank account n need to go until exchange tower. further more SG embassy really headache, traffic jam, no parking, have to go early if after lunch usually doc endorsement have to collect next day but upside is lunch hours many OL to see while waiting for doc collection
Old 22-05-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleaz View Post
wah need so many things just to open bank account n need to go until exchange tower. further more SG embassy really headache, traffic jam, no parking, have to go early if after lunch usually doc endorsement have to collect next day but upside is lunch hours many OL to see while waiting for doc collection
What is many doc? just an endorsement letter from Sg embassy on the place of your stay..one pcs of paper only. The rental contract or lease is for Sg embassy to see only, not the bank.
Anyway, if want to open account but lazy and want to complain this and that, go open pussy is always easier. Period.
Only lazy people cant get things done.

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1