The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2011, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mr. click deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Dear brothers, need help for this tricky case.

She is an ex-WL in the GL thai legal house about 5 years ago. Unfortunately, she had used a different passport to work here and got her finger prints taken before she left at the end of her contract. That thai passport has expired and she is not from thai, but held a Burmese passport. She has since been trying to apply for a Thai PR by way of residency in Maesai.

Any advice on the best procedure to take when visiting Sg? The concern is getting jailed in Sg for using another passport. Worst still, affect her chances of getting that Thai PR or citizenship if it\'s reported.

Does declaring honestly in the visitor\'s arrival while card help at all? Shouild I try to apply for her entry first, get rejected and appeal? Or should I write in to ICA to declare the whole store in truth before even attempting?

I know it\'ll be a long and difficult process. No lecturing on moral issues please.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ICAlaw101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not declaring the true visit and passport history of any visitor to singapore is an offense and can be punished with 2 weeks jail or fine. It would be regarded as making a false declaration. In ICA eyes, when they evaluate an appeal, written by a lawyer and with supporting reasons and documents, they put it in a separate category because mist FL or WL would not engage a lawyer to do their appeal. They will just KC someone to appeal for them. This is precisely the problem that ICA faces. They want to encourage genuine visitors to singapore not to be Become FL later.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
stabilo@spore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear Bros here,

i need you kind advice on some issues here.

i am ROMing my viet gf in Spore on March'11. She is pregnant and expected to deliver in Spore on Oct'11.

Is it necessary to register or seek approval from MOM? i have already obtained 'successful filed a notice for marriage'.

I am not sure on the procedure and these are what i gather based on bros posted earlier.

a) to ROM and get a cert;
b) to apply for LTVP with the cert;
c) to apply for PR after the LTVP approved;
d) to apply for 2nd LTVP again, if PR application is rejected, and appeal for PR.

Is there any bros here shared the same situation as i, to share is there others procedure i missed out?

I be grateful for your kind help. Many Thanks.

p/s, i need a viet translator for the statutory declaration and ROM. bros got anyone to recommend? Thanks.
Old 06-02-2011, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mr. click deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
Not declaring the true visit and passport history of any visitor to singapore is an offense and can be punished with 2 weeks jail or fine. It would be regarded as making a false declaration.
This is precisely why I dare not to even try to apply entry permit for her after all these years. If there is a way to go about it honestly without risk, I like to know. I am sure there may be others in the same situation too. It seems common for WL to work here under another identity?

Thank you and wishing all a prosperous CNY.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:02 AM
Samster

You can get her pass her name and passport to a lawyer, he can search her details in the court archives to see ifvshe has any adverse or bad records before making your application to ICA. It takes 2 to 3 weeks for the records to come in.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:05 AM
Samster

To marry the viet and hey congrats first, you need do not need to apply for mom consent or approval unless she was a previous wok permit holder.
Old 07-02-2011, 08:09 AM
Samster

To marry the viet and hey congrats first, you DO NOT NEED to apply for mom consent or approval unless she was a previous wok permit holder. If ICA does not approve Long term visit pass after you initial appeal, you can also appeal through a lawyer. Just to share that just because you married a lady means that ICA approves the long term visit pass, ICA looks at the husband and foreign wife respective backgrounds. When in doubt, check her past records with the court archives through a lawyer.
Old 07-02-2011, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabilo@spore View Post
Is it necessary to register or seek approval from MOM? i have already obtained 'successful filed a notice for marriage'.
NO Need unless she is a Work Permit Holder ....

Quote:
I am not sure on the procedure and these are what i gather based on bros posted earlier.

a) to ROM and get a cert;
b) to apply for LTVP with the cert;
c) to apply for PR after the LTVP approved;
d) to apply for 2nd LTVP again, if PR application is rejected, and appeal for PR.
Let me help you ....

1st ... you can straight away apply PR ... if they approved it and processed, your BX will be given LTVP .....

2nd ... if not successful , you can appeal ....

3rd ... if you worried ,you can appy for LTVP ... if not successful, appeal ,, if not successful, go back ... next time then come apply again ....

However, the success depends on your merit , requirements stated in the application and aso the merit and requirements of your BX ...

For PR about the same, the only difference is it is more stringent and also will see if your BX can contribute to the SIN society ...

Quote:
Is there any bros here shared the same situation as i, to share is there others procedure i missed out?
If there is any documents requested by ICA and you have it in Vietnamese , you have to translate in at Vietnam Embassy ... and remember they will only translate ORIGINAL ....

Quote:
p/s, i need a viet translator for the statutory declaration and ROM. bros got anyone to recommend? Thanks.
Yes , I have ... Pls PM me .....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 08-02-2011, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Star3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICAlaw101 View Post
To marry the viet and hey congrats first, you DO NOT NEED to apply for mom consent or approval unless she was a previous wok permit holder. If ICA does not approve Long term visit pass after you initial appeal, you can also appeal through a lawyer. Just to share that just because you married a lady means that ICA approves the long term visit pass, ICA looks at the husband and foreign wife respective backgrounds. When in doubt, check her past records with the court archives through a lawyer.
Bro, this statement is not correct.
ROM and ICA are different matters altogether. Just because you are married to a singaporean guy does not mean you get preferential treatment. Your application will still be put through the SOP mill.
There are cases where the couples have been married for more than 2 years and the wife is still on SVP despite numerous applications and appeals.

The MOST important criteria ICA looks at is your financial status.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:47 PM
Samster

Bro, thanks for correction. Typos abound when iPhone is used by me. Buttons too small.

Corrected version

Quote:

To marry the viet and hey congrats first, you DO NOT NEED to apply for mom consent or approval unless she was a previous work permit holder If ICA does not approve Long term visit pass after your initial appeal, you can also appeal through a lawyer. Just to share that just because you married a lady means NOT that ICA approves the long term visit pass, ICA looks at the husband and foreign wife respective backgrounds. When in doubt, check her past records with the court archives through a lawyer.

In addition, being financially sound is only one aspect. Need not be rich. There is a myriad of factors they look at.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Samster

The other factor unknown to most sbf bros is that ICA grants an interviews to applicants when there is an appeal made by lawyers. During this inteview some further clarification sought and documents sighted by them again. Usually, there is favourable outcome through this avenue. You do not have this option when you appeal on your own or even though MPs.
Old 08-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Samster

To summarise, the visa not approved cases; cases where visa approved but stopped at checkpoints from entering Singapore and asked to fly home on next available flight; and long term passes appeal route is as follow.

First, apply.

Secondly, if fails, appeal on your own or through MP <the latter is optional>

Thirdly, appeal through lawyer familiar with immigration laws.

There are some who kaisu, apply through lawyer as well cos of the dangers of the declaration made in the visa declaration form. Declare wrongly, gets zapped by ICA.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Samster

Gets zapped by ICA for false declaration as follows.

Section 57(1)(k) of the immigration act cap 133 states as follows.

Any person who by making a false statement obtains or attempts to obtain an entry or a re-entry permit, pass, Singapore visa or certificate for himself or for any other person shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $4,000 or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding 12 months or to both.

Now you know why cannot treat ICA lightly.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:19 AM
Samster

i think not only you face this problem alot of my friends also faces this problem

Bro, just for understanding, what do they do when they face these visa and appeal for visa problem?
Old 12-02-2011, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
retire deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys

i'd like to apply Long term visit pass for my wife. I see on ICA website that we're required to submit highest education certificates. But its been years since i graduated so we lost the certificates.

i'm just wondering if those are very necessary and have great impact on my application?

thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1