The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Cititel Midvalley KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM88
u mean ...Cartier is in Sillypore ....sure ornot
mus go liao ....
Ya lorr, check the geylang post lah. saw the FR there. Quite a few midvalley gers there. Ehh, come and play in our pond dunno what is going on in your own fishing 'hole'
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 13-10-2005, 10:15 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
dun b so bad lah....lidat say abt another bro....goooot meh....nakah..
pai seh....last week dun feel well...so i called to Powerguy to cancel t loft....pai seh pai seh....
Aiyah, joking only mah. No worries about loft. There is always other time to cheong

Old 13-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2130 / Power: 20
MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Ya lorr, check the geylang post lah. saw the FR there. Quite a few midvalley gers there. Ehh, come and play in our pond dunno what is going on in your own fishing 'hole'
oic....sory me beri blurrrr 1 ....
btw....t fishes in all ponds mus b shared b all bros yah.....kekekekekeke
Old 13-10-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
oic....sory me beri blurrrr 1 ....
btw....t fishes in all ponds mus b shared b all bros yah.....kekekekekeke
Of course, share share better mah. More variety

Old 13-10-2005, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

ok, firts time i contribute in this thread. Been to Cititel last 2 weeks when i was in KL.
Cut short the story, i went there on saturday so not many choice if compare with weekday. So after a few girls intro by okt, have choose this girl name Mei Bo, pronounce something like this lah. pretty face with a bit look like japanese or korean.. Very fair lady, wear whole red on her body..
She is still new in cititel, less then one month when i take her.
in t room ...we TCSS for quite awhile... she is 25 yrs old but her face look like younger then her actual age....may be she was new so she keep on saying if later i do anything wrong or you don't like, please let me know ohh... hmm, very good first impression given to me.
Action start after the bath, start by licking my upper part and then going down to the main area. Give me AR first, just ok for AR but she give me a very good atleast 10 minute BBBJ, and will ask you is it enough, if you say not enough she will give you somemore. And will ask you ok or not, comfortable?
FJ is nice also as she willing to change several position as long as you request and never show the 'sour' face as some girl shown when you ask to change position.
Overal is a good session and make me feel very satisfied with her service attitude. This girl really know how and really willing to please. She have a very good attitude that not many have and serve you all the way. Strongly recommend to brother that looking for girl with good attitude and service.

FR
Mei Bo
Looks - 7/10 (cute and look like korean or japanese)
Boob - 34B-C (big with PINK nipples)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (didn't rush, got deepthrough and turn her head left and right while sucking)
FJ - 7/10 (still new ..but willing to follow your request as long as not over)
RTF - Yes, but not so soon coz there still a lot of good stuff in cititel..

Sorry for lousy English and if bro who don't like my FR please don't zap me ohh, i'm still learning boy...
Old 13-10-2005, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Devil
FR
Mei Bo
Looks - 7/10 (cute and look like korean or japanese)
Boob - 34B-C (big with PINK nipples)
BBBJ - 7.5/10 (didn't rush, got deepthrough and turn her head left and right while sucking)
FJ - 7/10 (still new ..but willing to follow your request as long as not over)
RTF - Yes, but not so soon coz there still a lot of good stuff in cititel..

Sorry for lousy English and if bro who don't like my FR please don't zap me ohh, i'm still learning boy...
Bro, good FR, sound's like a girl I would like

Old 13-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Samster

MMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond reputeMMM88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro ND....tkns....will try Mei bo t next time i go there.......cheers..
Old 13-10-2005, 01:22 PM
Samster

Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!Night Devil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro, good FR, sound's like a girl I would like
if so don't wait liao brother, pay a visit to cititel immediately...
Old 13-10-2005, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro ND....tkns....will try Mei bo t next time i go there.......cheers..
no thanks bro as long as you understand my lousy english..
treat the girl well and she will repay the same or better...
wait for your more good FR and recommend...
Old 13-10-2005, 06:26 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro,

I have never been in cititel b4, may i join u wiv ur next visit. Me too shy to go alone. can ar?

anyway, good FR. Today no more power, tomolo will up u.
Old 13-10-2005, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

I have never been in cititel b4, may i join u wiv ur next visit. Me too shy to go alone. can ar?
Siao meh brother, you are Big Brother in cheong scene leh... i did read a lot about name of DeKuip in this forum especially about Hat Yai...
anyway sure is my pleasure if we can cheong together next time
Old 13-10-2005, 11:26 PM
MGMM

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro,

tomolo will up u.
Brudder. Up me also . will up you tomolo too
Old 13-10-2005, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Siao meh brother, you are Big Brother in cheong scene leh... i did read a lot about name of DeKuip in this forum especially about Hat Yai...
anyway sure is my pleasure if we can cheong together next time
Dun forget to include me. I need to maintain chase for No.2 position I also out of power. will up you tomorrow.

Old 13-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGMM
Brudder. Up me also . will up you tomolo too
Wah bro. U newbie already got so many points are. Phew

Old 14-10-2005, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.....dun lidat say leh....my engish oso beri terrrible 1....
dun worry lah...me always treat t gers welll....sometimes tooo welll...gets too sticky...yuks
me wait for more of your FRs......lets share n share alike ....cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1