The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2007, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
cuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercuppam1982 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

to CD-RW

before everything

the gal that u have affiar with is how young??
there is a different if it below 16 and above 16??
if it below 16,,gd luck to u

and how long have it been happen??

if it haven very long time ago,, led say 1 week or so.
do u pay?? if no.. then all she can do is to say u rape her
if not.. then u jus say we have sex out of free will lor...
nothing will happen la... but your house authority.. might have some problem with you..
as long u can proof that you two have sex on free will can liao..

i hope wat i have studied in the past can help u a bit...
Old 22-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CD-RW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sg law on sex related isuue and and some of the most asked questions in the forum

thanks,bro.
its hppn few mth back... didnt pay anything.
and confirm >21.
Old 24-01-2007, 06:26 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 0
Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CD-RW View Post
if she report to police, will they take action?or call me for investigation?
of course, i didnt force her.
Since you didn't force you, and that she is above the legal age, what is there to worry about?

If she does make a Police Report against you citing rape, you will definitely be called up for investigations and statements will be taken from you.

She will also be send for a medical check-up for any sex related injuries like tears in her virginia. Skin samples or other evidences will be collected and kept as evidence.

In rape, there will definitely likely to be a struggle, during the struggle, scratches and injuries are expected.

If there is no rape and is a consential sex on both parties, all these will be absent.

You just have to prove that you knew her and is in close intimacy with her.

Don't forget, if she makes a false report against you and later the Police investigations found that you are innocent, she might be charged for making a false Police report which carries a jail term. - Do you think that she is that stupid.

Although in Law, there is nothing much she can do to you but from underground, she might get someone to blash you up or harrass you. Or informed your OC about the affairs!
Old 24-01-2007, 06:28 PM

Cheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud ofCheri_Popper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982 View Post
i hope wat i have studied in the past can help u a bit...
So what have you studied in the past?
Old 30-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Japster168

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Any bro can help....i'm 23 and my gf 18 this yr but now still 17 n she miss her period for 10day already...so i think is mostly gone case liao...so i need bro here help....is it against the law?and if their parent dont allow us to married than can she sue me?thanks
Old 31-01-2007, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 18
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japster168 View Post
Any bro can help....i'm 23 and my gf 18 this yr but now still 17 n she miss her period for 10day already...so i think is mostly gone case liao...so i need bro here help....is it against the law?and if their parent dont allow us to married than can she sue me?thanks
1) so long as you first had consentual sex with her when she's 16 of legal age then there's no offence (anal sex or oral sex alone are exclusions).
Old 31-01-2007, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by piggie2280 View Post
Hey bros. my friend was charged for indecent acts with a minor. He pet with a girl under 14. Only finger n touching her body all that. He is 19. May i know will anything happen to him? He is a first time offender and he duno its illegal to pet with a minor.
he was charged in court for obscene act or just arrested by the police under this holding offence?

Petting with a minor (no anal, vaginal, oral sex) so long as both parties are willing(the girl is of sufficient maturity for her age to udnerstand what's she doing), is not an offence and its done in privacy out of public's view.

For the police to go for obscene act:

"Whoever, to the annoyance of others

(a) does any obscene act in any public place.....
"

So where did ur friend and the girl petted?
Old 01-02-2007, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
piggie2280 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey bro thanks for ur reply. They did it at some stairway. the girl was sent to a girl home by her dad n those staff there asked alot n she reveal all that. The girl got many probs n police case. Will my fren be let off with a lenient sentence? whatmore its the girl that ask him out n initiate everyting,he told the police abt it too. thanks bro for ur advice.
Old 04-02-2007, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hey bro thanks for ur reply. They did it at some stairway. the girl was sent to a girl home by her dad n those staff there asked alot n she reveal all that. The girl got many probs n police case. Will my fren be let off with a lenient sentence? whatmore its the girl that ask him out n initiate everyting,he told the police abt it too. thanks bro for ur advice.
hi piggie,

If ur friend,

a) did not engage in any sexual intercourse with the girl before she turns 16,
b) only has consentual sex with the girl(16yrs old and above),
c) did not engage in unnatural lust (meaning anal sex or oral sex only),

then he shld be safe.

The case of indecent act against him, my personal opinion is that the case is weak. For an offence of 'indecent act' to stand, there must be two ingredients, firstly "to the annoyance of others"....and secondly "does an obscence act in public".

Ur friend's case only surfaced when the girl goes to girls home and related everything...that means during the incident, they were not reported by anyone who witnessed and got "annoyed"...as such the whole case only relied on both involved parties admission. If for me, i will recommend to the dpp to give ur friend a stern wanring in lieu of court prosecution.

Of course this is only my own personal opinion, all will still depend on the Investigation Officer handling ur friend's case and the dpp's decision.
Old 05-02-2007, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
c) did not engage in unnatural lust (meaning anal sex or oral sex only),

The case of indecent act against him, my personal opinion is that the case is weak. For an offence of 'indecent act' to stand, there must be two ingredients, firstly "to the annoyance of others"....and secondly "does an obscence act in public".

that means during the incident, they were not reported by anyone who witnessed and got "annoyed"...as such the whole case only relied on both involved parties admission.
I thought that the Law has been amended for Unnatural offence?

I do agreed with you that there was no complainant in these case and it is unlikely that DPP will procceed to charge a person on such a "weak" case.

There ws no indepedent witness to the "offence".
Old 05-02-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
piggie2280 is Cool - loads of Potential

Oh i see. Thanks bro. Will let u guys know the result as soon as he know. It has been 3 mths. Stupid officer duno investigating what. Hope the case close soon.
Old 05-02-2007, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Oh i see. Thanks bro. Will let u guys know the result as soon as he know. It has been 3 mths. Stupid officer duno investigating what. Hope the case close soon.
FYI....Cases can be investigated or KIV up to X years.

I would said that the chance of your friend being let off with a warning is high unless he has given you diluted informations and facts on his case.
Old 09-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheri_Popper View Post
I thought that the Law has been amended for Unnatural offence?
hi bro, r u referring to oral sex? oral sex as a prelude to vaginal intercourse is ok...but not oral sex as a stand alone....
Old 09-02-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
unless u offically received a letter from them stating the outcome of the case, if not, never presume tat a case is closed when u dun hear from the investigating officer after some time. he may be 'sitting' on the case doing nothing, sometime dragging the case for month even a year before coming back to u again...

anyway 3 months is a little bit too long, ask ur friend call and press him for updates...protracted cases take max 6 months before it becomes a backlog....me think...

Last edited by boon huat; 09-02-2007 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-02-2007, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boon huat View Post
hi bro, r u referring to oral sex? oral sex as a prelude to vaginal intercourse is ok...but not oral sex as a stand alone....
Bro,
Oral sex as in BJ or Anal Sex are classifed as Unatural Sex under Sec 377 Cap 224 of the Penal Code if I am not mistaken.

Unnatural offences Sec 377 Cap 224
Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse against the order of nature with any man, woman or animals, shall be punished with imprisonment for life, or with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 10 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation.
Penetration is sufficient to constitute the carnal intercourse necessary to the offence described in this section.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1