The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
Damn, so ina spa is gone?
I think still have bro except Chloe no more working ar.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangarang View Post
My experience with her was very good. High gfe. But too bad she rtc due to the recent incident
what incident? pm me detail if you want to keep this low profile.
Old 06-02-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocket1128 View Post
what incident? pm me detail if you want to keep this low profile.
Ina was raided one or two weeks ago
Old 06-02-2019, 03:43 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future
Question Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Ina was raided one or two weeks ago
Ina is still operating la...Can still be a place for fun
Old 06-02-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Ina all prc....They just closed for CNY lah...
Old 06-02-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
Ina is still operating la...Can still be a place for fun
oh! yeah not saying they are closed for good - but in reference to the incident the other poster was talking about - it was the raid.
Old 06-02-2019, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
milken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samstermilken is a Helpful and Caring Samster

is wendy still with ina?
Old 07-02-2019, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried Chloe few times, so far she good to me and quite high gfe too 😊 plus i find her massage also quite good.
I’ve tried Kitty twice & she’s a nice girl..... she told me that she’s going back for CNY & will be back soon.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 19
admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!admiralty is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by milken View Post
is wendy still with ina?

Wendy rtc for CNY. I was told Wendy & Kitty are sisters?
Old 07-02-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Just got a message from a ML that a policeman went for a massage and only told her at the end of the massage that he works as police and say he half day off that day. Knn. Don't know if that guy is real or not. Like that I may need to be cautious Liao. Cannot go that area. I think my that ML also Sian liao.
Old 07-02-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Just got a message from a ML that a policeman went for a massage and only told her at the end of the massage that he works as police and say he half day off that day. Knn. Don't know if that guy is real or not. Like that I may need to be cautious Liao. Cannot go that area. I think my that ML also Sian liao.
Policeman off duty also same like us...they also got their needs.... who knows when they conduct check on massage place and saw those pretty ml they also cannot tahan.....
Old 07-02-2019, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Policeman off duty also same like us...they also got their needs.... who knows when they conduct check on massage place and saw those pretty ml they also cannot tahan.....
up you as promise
Old 07-02-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by romidogdog View Post
Well I hope this one don't destroy another good place.
Old 07-02-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Well I hope this one don't destroy another good place.
AV doesn't need to post as customer to get info .., AV can get more info here.. they might or rather have been a senior / newbie samster here too,.,unless the police man get fuck up service bad attitude from the ml than maybe he will discreetly report to AV.... just go to those licence spa as normal... Cos you never know when AV will conduct raid.,.
Old 07-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
LouChuNi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

SBF to the AV team is just a piece of 'rubbish' posting . They don't need all these rubbish info to do their job.
They base on intelligence.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1