The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nepharion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Former Dunlop Street Massage

Hi bros. I am trying to find a thai masseuse who used to work at 80 Dunlop Street (think the name of the HC is Body Works) about 4 years back. The place has closed down since and I have lost contact with my regular masseuse. She is a Thai and a PR here. Goes by the name of Leeya (or Lea or Leya). There was also another masseuse there by the name of Nikki (also Thai and SGPR) who worked there

Any bros whom have been there before and know where they are working now? I have their photos if u know some info about this place. Their uniform used to be lime green. Bros whom can help, pm me for pics so that can help narrow down where they are.

Thanks in advance.
Old 11-01-2019, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nepharion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Former Dunlop Street Massage

Bump.

Any kind bros able to assist?
Old 23-01-2019, 01:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold
Re: Former Dunlop Street Massage

I think your chance of finding Lea/Leya, the short plump girl who used to run a Thai Pub is to ask other Thai girls in the industry(i.e doing massage)
80 Dunlop St is still open under Manlika but I doubt the girls know her as she worked only for a short while under the previous trans boss.
Old 23-01-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepharion View Post
Hi bros. I am trying to find a thai masseuse who used to work at 80 Dunlop Street (think the name of the HC is Body Works) about 4 years back. The place has closed down since and I have lost contact with my regular masseuse. She is a Thai and a PR here. Goes by the name of Leeya (or Lea or Leya). There was also another masseuse there by the name of Nikki (also Thai and SGPR) who worked there

Any bros whom have been there before and know where they are working now? I have their photos if u know some info about this place. Their uniform used to be lime green. Bros whom can help, pm me for pics so that can help narrow down where they are.

Thanks in advance.
Can you send her photo to verify?
Old 24-01-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
I think your chance of finding Lea/Leya, the short plump girl who used to run a Thai Pub is to ask other Thai girls in the industry(i.e doing massage)
80 Dunlop St is still open under Manlika but I doubt the girls know her as she worked only for a short while under the previous trans boss.
Sure 80 still open? Recently pass by a few times, shutter still down.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1