The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Can’t believe i have this kind of luck

Recently went to a MP at taiseng. Was served by a viet girl. After the session we exchanged contact.
Subsequently we msg each other and one day she invited me to her rented room and end up we sleep together and have sex.
I did not pay her and she did not ask for it. Can tell she quite like me, and keep asking me to go find her.

Anyone kanna this kind of stuff before?
Old 21-01-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Re: Can’t believe i have this kind of luck

You sure you don't need a medical checkup..
Old 21-01-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
You sure you don't need a medical checkup..
Bro i never raw. I always very careful one.
I just find it weird that the girl will like me. I mean im not very handsome or body very fit kind...haha. Now i abit worried that she really have feeling for me, cos i told her im married but she dont mind. She even ask me to go back vietnam with her.
Old 21-01-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
coolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolguy85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Probably trying to find someone to marry her? Well, it will depends on ur objective. If u just want fun, dun hang on too long.If u think got chance, thread forward very carefully....
Old 21-01-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy85 View Post
Probably trying to find someone to marry her? Well, it will depends on ur objective. If u just want fun, dun hang on too long.If u think got chance, thread forward very carefully....
Probably..
Yeah i will be careful. I dont want later i reject her and she go crazy and come sabotage my family .
Old 21-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Wah bro, don't kena trap by her haha...
Old 21-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 21
shua is a Helpful and Caring Samstershua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, have you not heard? China girls will suck U dry one time and leave you alone. But viet girls will suck u slowly until you are totally dry up.

Careful bro.
Old 21-01-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Careful ... 桃花运... 桃花劫... Just a line...

Don't sound right for a gal to sleep with you so easy..
Old 21-01-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe TS is old Andy Lau ....?
Old 22-01-2019, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of

Maybe u kanna video down?
Old 22-01-2019, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it a long term fishing , dun you find strange she want you go back with her.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 13
fei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfei2012 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS you are not the first & only one having 'this kind of luck' with her.
Be careful & set limit, got family got many to loose.
Maybe her 'job' is giving 'luck'.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
Chess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud ofChess has much to be proud of

maybe u share ctc here see other bro here hv the same luck as you.
Old 22-01-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to allbigmacmeal is a name known to all
TS, at the end of the day, it's all about her making the best of the chances she have. If she has just you who is already 50/50 mesmerised by her. I wun be surprised her having 20+ clients coming to her place to bong her for free... U seriously think u are the chosen one ah? I suggest u enjoy and move on while u can... They can keep calling u one
Old 22-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

To them give FOC SEX is nothing
Slowly she will tell u her family problem
SG man most r too weak for mind game
We r too lonely inside
Bro u r not the only one

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1