The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2013, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2188 / Power: 19
KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleCrown View Post
Anyone looking for BaiWei Pills? Try Here
http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=360339
Not the place to peddle goods unless you offer FOC to samster here for testing.

saas<----Next!
Old 05-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Samster

KonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond reputeKonKam has a reputation beyond repute
Yum Char Session from 8PM until Cinderella time.

Another TCSS was held at ACE to welCUM our NEW choeongster IceCum to ACE scene.

Venue: ACE Paradise
Time: 8pm onwards

Apparently hor, promrakthai must have too much protien that he and his another good buddy, Mr Mark were at ACE since 5pm
(leaving the scene, my Ass!!!)

Short summary
(1) promrakthai <----- So good of him showing our New IceCum the ropes in ACE, ended up booking his "night horse".
(2)promrakthai buddies, Mr Mark <------ His two regular cannot be found, So DIY that night but lucky not in front of us

(3)Me lah, <------- got hunted by one of gers there eversince my pokka dot girls left. Experience SOP and not worth your time and money.
(4)dragonfly <------ on stakeout mission, no "DD" cupper can be seen.

(5)eugene <---- introduced one of his many lovely PRC contacts who CUM and sit with us.
(6)IceCum ,----Finally CUM at ACE but still his missile is still trying to locks on many many many wonderful mei mei.

saas<----Next!
Old 05-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

FR on Siow Sim

My Unforgettable Forgettable SexExperience

Name : Siow Sim
Face : Average(6/10)
Boobs: B+ (6/10),
Skin: Fair
Body : slim (6/10)

Have to walk up all the way to 9 floor, hahaha
Her room small but well kept.
Toilet is one of the best looking but water pressure sucks and shower head also missing.

FJ : ok nia (7/10)
GFE : 6/10,ok nia
Duration: Until my CUM comes
Dmg : RM100

Summary:
This one definitely out my list but as usual i love to bonk Fast and Furious so as to stretch my "Value for Money" motto.
Yeah, at less, RM1 per Insertion.

saas<----Next!
Old 05-04-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

mistercity wei wei

Stop by ACE for a while,
mistercity wei wei CUM and ask for Fried Chicken.

Ended up, we TCSS, she seem to love the chicken wing and i go for the mini drumstick.
Anyway she will be around for a while for at less 5 month as she is on long term visa.

From TCSS, she rented another apartment nearby sharing with another girl at rm800 per month.
Wondering who is her regular baobei?

saas<----Next!
Old 05-04-2013, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Ya lor.....wat happen ar?
Now u no need go ACE to find Ye Hua anymore but she come to yr place instead izzit?
bcoz of you hibernating lah.. thats why bro pomrakthai also go winter nap..
Old 06-04-2013, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
bcoz of you hibernating lah.. thats why bro pomrakthai also go winter nap..
I'm forced to hibernate coz my pandarina also went back hibernating due to winter season.
But bro pomrakthai's pandarina has jz finished hibernation so he got not reason to start hunting again!!!!!
Old 06-04-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR on Siow Sim

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonKam View Post
My Unforgettable Forgettable SexExperience

Name : Siow Sim
Face : Average(6/10)
Boobs: B+ (6/10),
Skin: Fair
Body : slim (6/10)

Have to walk up all the way to 9 floor, hahaha
Her room small but well kept.
Toilet is one of the best looking but water pressure sucks and shower head also missing.

FJ : ok nia (7/10)
GFE : 6/10,ok nia
Duration: Until my CUM comes
Dmg : RM100

Summary:
This one definitely out my list but as usual i love to bonk Fast and Furious so as to stretch my "Value for Money" motto.
Yeah, at less, RM1 per Insertion.
R U HAVIN this Dinner Plate for dinner last night.
Old 07-04-2013, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 12
sammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyxfactor is a living Saint! - you won't find better

It's the wind strong lately since election is cuming?
Old 07-04-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

Yum Char 5th April Friday

Another TCSS was held at ACE for straight second night.

Venue: ACE Paradise at Dark side
Time: 8pm until 2am

Attendee:
(1) ME, KonKam
(2)dragonfly

As usual, sms was flying here and there but promrakthai and mistercity cannot make it.

Short Summary:
Since this is sniper mission which need a spotter which is me and Sniper which is dragonfly ;o/
Oh boy, he really "shoot" his load this time.
One word,
He finally got his best GFE and his Expression is priceless.

I concur this NEW mei mei is indeed your GF wannabe!
She got the looks and her service is top notch (dragonfly own words)

saas<----Next!
Old 07-04-2013, 08:30 PM
Samster

Yum Char 6th April SATURDAY AFternoon.

Another TCSS was held at ACE for straight third night.

Venue: ACE Paradise at BRIGHT side
Time: 3:33pm until 12:30am

Attendee:
(1)ME, KonKam
(2)dragonfly
(3)mistercity
(4)eugene, came lator

Invitation were send out, mistercity say no problemo but promrakthai seem to be missing in action
The best part YeHua also not working that day <----something fishy!

Short Summary:

Me and dragonfly meet up at mamak downstair loading our bullets...we both have 2 half boiled egg..transparent tea and me chomping down the banana as extra energy..

As usual it is packed on VVIP table...we walk to dark and bright side...but table packed with cheongster.
We decide to sit at music side new room when "the commando" spotted us requesting us to join him.
After a while, the mei mei that bro dragonfly fancy were spotted near our table but the n=mei mei and his "chee mei" left in a hurray after spotted us sitting us with "the commando".

The commando who love to go for new girl staring spewing bad things about the girl saying nasty things which make our poor bro dragonfly more blur (sorry bro about that).

I quickly fast leg go find a nice table which jenny the waitress happen to be cleaning and giving signal to dragonfly to come to VIP table.
Anyway, the girl approached us on the new location and bro dragonfly work his magic going up with the same beauties for 2nd time.
AND me that night "sort of promise" that i will also take his "chee mei"
AND yeah,,,, another Journey of "Expect the Unexpected"

I enticed mistercity saying that his wei wei, ah fang and new 4 beauties is available.
He fast fast come after servicing his car.
Indeed that night he got the best servicing of his life.
One word..YoYo!!!

saas<----Next!
Old 07-04-2013, 08:43 PM
Samster

4 NEW beauties!

Info about this 4 beauties:

With bro dragonfly going for second helping, the GFE from this girl have gone to another new level.
You know ar, guys from surrounding table kept looking at us whenever she come and sit with us,

Thru dragonfly girl,
She start introduced her other good friends to mistercity who at same time trying to aviod his wei wei...

(1) 3rd best beauties who have a big assets BUT he say wor,,,no eye chemistry...cilaka!
(2) and then YoYo which almost blinded me with her soft natural innocent beauty.
mistercity was a bit hestitant but we urge him to try..

ANd when he CUM back, aiyooo...another priceless expression and animation that he say, when she strips...all missile goes....

FR please....mistercity!!!

saas<----Next!
Old 07-04-2013, 08:54 PM
Samster

Slimmest waistline mei mei.

We spotted the slimmest waistline mei mei at ACE that night.
She is quite a looker as well.

Anyone know who is the girl ar?
She was soooo HOT that night that barely she have enough time to even do customary parades.

saas<----Next!
Old 08-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yum Char 6th April SATURDAY AFternoon.

Quote:

....... but promrakthai seem to be missing in action
The best part YeHua also not working that day <----something fishy!

Indeed that night he got the best servicing of his life.
One word..YoYo!!!
Walaueh, like that suan me good meh

Sunday night, got an SMS from Eugene to come over to ACE, so dropped over and found Eugene busy manja-ing his new found GF (PRC from Hunan) aiyah...with Ye Hua on leave with her auntie, that type of romancing fired me up leh...Eugene GF fast leg fast hand called her sei-dong GF to come over and introduced to me, well she was trying her best to hook me...but her bosy specs not up to my standards (small boobs body is no-no) ...so, went home empty handed but full balls !

BTW, she was called YoYo (I dunno whether she is the same YoYo that had trilled mistercity?? ) sweet pretty face but small boobs (even from the cover of her clothes) where can challenge Fang and Yehua's boobs leh ...

Yoyo's HP number ends with XXXXXXX4279

Is it the same YoYo??
Old 08-04-2013, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Walaueh, like that suan me good meh

Sunday night, got an SMS from Eugene to come over to ACE, so dropped over and found Eugene busy manja-ing his new found GF (PRC from Hunan) aiyah...with Ye Hua on leave with her auntie, that type of romancing fired me up leh...Eugene GF fast leg fast hand called her sei-dong GF to come over and introduced to me, well she was trying her best to hook me...but her bosy specs not up to my standards (small boobs body is no-no) ...so, went home empty handed but full balls !

BTW, she was called YoYo (I dunno whether she is the same YoYo that had trilled mistercity?? ) sweet pretty face but small boobs (even from the cover of her clothes) where can challenge Fang and Yehua's boobs leh ...

Yoyo's HP number ends with XXXXXXX4279

Is it the same YoYo??
where got suan you?
Thought you bring Ye-Hua go romantic outing lo.
yeah...same YoYo...but mobile number i don;t have.
ask mistercity lo whether ended XXXXX4279

saas<----Next!
Old 08-04-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
where got suan you?
Thought you bring Ye-Hua go romantic outing lo.
yeah...same YoYo...but mobile number i don;t have.
ask mistercity lo whether ended XXXXX4279

I where got so charming like Taikor Futaba leh, can tapao home one :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1