The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-03-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
Lonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLonelyman87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by qolop View Post
ah. i tried T*** also. She is a "Advertised" lady, hence i guess she must be one of the better looking ones ? LOL

Yeah !! few years back, happen to be my first time at JCS, i encountered a Chio SYT (mid 20s ??). so excited throughout the session and looking forward to the end. She gave a brief legit non sensual massage to manhood. Too bad she did not offer anything in the end. what a disappointment.
She is the reason why i didnt return to JCS for years.

anyway, on hindsight. maybe cos there was a lady customer in the room next door !

Bros, dont bother to PM me for contact, cos this SYT must have either RTC or go elsewhere.
I think i know who you are refering. She is back to china. Pregnant liao. So go back deliver baby
Old 23-03-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Completed MYS and animal

added ML from CSR oxygen. If want go, who will be better choice to engage 1st?
Cxxxy, Mxxxxxxxxxn, Vxxi?

TIA
Old 24-03-2021, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
Crimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to behold

Just moved to this area and looking for good playground.

Any one have good ones to intro in BM area?

I have some in north area to share.

Kindly pm thank you
Old 24-03-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post
Kindly pm thank you
Here not bad.
https://www.nparks.gov.sg/gardens-pa...ong-bahru-park
Old 24-03-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Can i give u a like? Hahahah
Old 24-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 8
rexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to beholdrexyed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
My short review

Playability 10/10
Looks 10/10

Big but green hands, 1st time will enjoy

Wld return
Old 24-03-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post

Kindly pm thank you
It's not like the thread has been very coy about good ones to try bro. Just read
Old 24-03-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Deleted - Wrong thread!

Last edited by Questioneer; 24-03-2021 at 01:41 PM.
Old 24-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Re: Tiong Bahru / Bukit Merah

Anynew spa ard tiong bahru to intro. Dont really like thos big names spa. Maybe cause of the $88 gimmicks.
Old 24-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
One_Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to JCS and was served by B____y. Young and petite Viet girl. Her massage was nothing to crow about but not too limp either. I kind of like her teasing which lasted a good 10 mins or so. Very patient and not rushing for time although another brother was waiting for his turn outside. Overall quite an experience for me after a long while out of action. $ is a bit steep for my liking though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread