The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-02-2021, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Well, u can tell her if she comes here now for 1-2 mths, can almost guarantee she'll make more money than doing her business for the same duration..
Wah you evil hor. You tell her la. I don't want to be the provocateur of her vice again. Hahahah
Old 26-02-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
haizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhaizstuff is a Helpful and Caring Samster

中国妹: Baby
微信:baby82429585
网站:https://beautycastle.host/baby/
样貌:外貌協會的我都覺得很棒
身材:人小小隻的
鲍鱼:算紧
叫床:普通
毒龙:没有
亲吻:没有
服务:尽心尽力
口交:口交好像、要把我的龙弟吃掉似的、“丝丝声”我这只老鸟、也忍不住了!如果你很久、都没 享 受到口交的爽、你找她绝对、让你忍不住!😛😛😛
做爱:口交爽到忍不住、就开始抽插了、男上女下、狗仔式就交家用了
态度: 爱玩爱笑,豪爽开朗
女友感: 我有像男朋友的感觉
回头: 肯定
伤害: $200 (按摩 + 服务)
Old 26-02-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qill View Post
Baby

https://beautycastle.host/baby/

Read FR here about this lady, so go to the web and make booking.

Reach the place, quote for the 50 buck massage package then bring me to a small with attach toilet.

She look like what was posted in the web. Cannot be sure about her real age but look like a cute little gal type.

In the room, ask me for a quick shower and she be back.

I am fully naked and lie face down. She gave me a quick massage and
we started by chatting for quite a while to break the ice until she started teasing the back of my ball making me buay tahan already.

Turn me over and start to massage my groin area and what me what i would like to have. I said i would like to have you and she quoted $150.

I did not bargain as really cannot tahan, she said ok. Go out pick up something. Back, off the light and then i strip her naked.

The place was so limited, she swat down and started BBBJ me and for a long time. I run my fingers though her body, lick her ears and all the way down south and soon cap and penetrate her. Her moans made me pump her harder and harder.

I switched from doggy to cowgirl. I held both of her hands and pump her hard from the back. She seems like she is enjoying it and gave out horny moans. She kept moaning "lao gong.."lao gong" "hen shuang".... I pump her faster and faster and eventually I released my week worth of load inside the condom with her in cowgirl style.

Very non commercial feel and GFE is great.

Shower and paid her for her service.

Guess I will be booking her again soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizstuff View Post
中国妹: Baby
微信:baby82429585
网站:https://beautycastle.host/baby/
样貌:外貌協會的我都覺得很棒
身材:人小小隻的
鲍鱼:算紧
叫床:普通
毒龙:没有
亲吻:没有
服务:尽心尽力
口交:口交好像、要把我的龙弟吃掉似的、“丝丝声”我这只老鸟、也忍不住了!如果你很久、都没 享 受到口交的爽、你找她绝对、让你忍不住!😛😛😛
做爱:口交爽到忍不住、就开始抽插了、男上女下、狗仔式就交家用了
态度: 爱玩爱笑,豪爽开朗
女友感: 我有像男朋友的感觉
回头: 肯定
伤害: $200 (按摩 + 服务)
This FL must be really desparate to post so many fake FRs here.
Old 26-02-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
JinRummy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinRummy View Post
BIG BIG LANDMINE !!

I CALLED THE COPS ON THEM

Location is a spa.... kenna switch & bait.
I rejected as 100% does not look anywhere like photos.
They offered to change ladies and brought in 4 other ladies..... all CMI Milfs. I told them fuck it.... if baby is not there I am leaving.
I asked for my $50 entrance fee back but they refused to refund me.... we had argument so I called the cops.

When they realised I had called the cops on them.... they threw $50 note at me and chased me out. While waiting for the cops to arrive.... I saw all 5 ladies leave the spa and locked up.

After waiting 10 mins and still no sign of the cops.... I called again and was informed to take photos of the spa and whatapps it to them.
I was told to leave after sending the WA as they will not be sending any uniform officers..... but will forward my photos and complaint to the licensing guys for followup action.

This is the truthful FR.
Zap me all you want for I will not let you guys scam me again.
My money is hard earned and I willingly pay for genuine MLs services.
But I will not pay a single cent to these switch n bait scammers.

Btw I had received a notification from the SPF thanking me for the feedback, my compliant is still under investigation and they will notify me on the outcome when investigations are completed... signed by HI Tanglin Police Div HQ
Old 26-02-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
memekk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi any good massage girls now?
Old 26-02-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.site/sha-sha-massage/
Location 8/10
Body 8/10
Bbbj 7/10
Massage 6/10
Hj 9/10
Pretty okayish girl i think late twenties
But for 100 quite worth it
Rtm maybe
Old 26-02-2021, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This FL must be really desparate to post so many fake FRs here.
How you so sure is a fake FR?
Old 26-02-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 45
qill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of lightqill is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is the truthful FR.

Btw I had received a notification from the SPF thanking me for the feedback, my compliant is still under investigation and they will notify me on the outcome when investigations are completed... signed by HI Tanglin Police Div HQ
You sure you go down and nowaday very high tec hor. Dare to use trace together to trace and sure you are there a not.

I think posting all these rubbish and looking at all you past posting who will believe you without a solid FR but all is sabo or disturbing post.

I am sure bro here own time own target fire at you.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am hoping for some new hot milfs man.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 26-02-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This is the truthful FR.

your money so hard earned then should spent it on ur wife, im sure u will received notifications from ur family thanking you for it instead of makan outside and wandering like bo liao lang
Old 26-02-2021, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
i am hoping for some new hot milfs man.
Likewise im trying to find a ML that gives a good massage and cim but they are a rarity now
Old 26-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Likewise im trying to find a ML that gives a good massage and cim but they are a rarity now
yes, good massage is rare enough. plus cim, bro this is even tougher.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 26-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcth View Post
yes, good massage is rare enough. plus cim, bro this is even tougher.
Ou Mei Mei massage not good enough meh?

She also got CIM wor..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Wah you evil hor. You tell her la. I don't want to be the provocateur of her vice again. Hahahah
Truth of the matter is, had any of those popular names came during the same time as Aini, and artificially created a FOMO effect, they’d do just as well as her too..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-02-2021, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Adding on to what bro smrt mentioned, omm provides good massage, hdly, ar, bbbj, boobfuck, sumata, thighfuck, cim and will try to prolong your release/make you squirt but not easily achievable by all guys. Overall very good service attitude and sensual on top of her more than presentable looks & physique.

Great experience but her price too high (not supporting $120 vanilla hj either) so it's a once and done for me. Can recommend bros interested to try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1