The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tg Balai

I forget how balai look like already......
Old 11-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 7
Jas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud ofJas28 has much to be proud of

I myself miss balai . I also hope that boarder will be open sooner but i agree with our gov policy .
Do u think the figure reported is true for Malaysia, Thailand and indon? I don't really believe myself,even the figure in SG (at least they are trying to be honest). They are so many times bigger than SG . They do not have the resources(like Spore) and not to mention other political concern ,mosque or temple gathering (no safety distance in some area) , illegal immigrants , villages/resident lack of knowledge of the virus and resist to wear mask or do the test (Gov official also having problem with this group of people).

I really hope an effective and safe vaccine to be avaliable soon but will need miracle. As the vaccine may or may not be effective. Everybody is rushing for it now. Usually it take longer years to truely to be safe n effective to use. The first and second batch who take the vaccine also at risk as it is not observe for years how it will react to each individual body condition in the long run.

Of course "scare don't cheong theory" but for the seek of your family member and fellow countryman it will be good to open the boarder till a true vaccine is found, it may take years. For now we can only use our hand, girlfriend ,wife and of course local FL contact in SG (risky as well usually Foreigner) .

Hope all the cheongster here stay safe and exercise (or take supplement) more to bulit up your immune system .
Old 12-09-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas28 View Post
I myself miss balai . I also hope that boarder will be open sooner but i agree with our gov policy .
Do u think the figure reported is true for Malaysia, Thailand and indon? I don't really believe myself,even the figure in SG (at least they are trying to be honest). They are so many times bigger than SG . They do not have the resources(like Spore) and not to mention other political concern ,mosque or temple gathering (no safety distance in some area) , illegal immigrants , villages/resident lack of knowledge of the virus and resist to wear mask or do the test (Gov official also having problem with this group of people).

I really hope an effective and safe vaccine to be avaliable soon but will need miracle. As the vaccine may or may not be effective. Everybody is rushing for it now. Usually it take longer years to truely to be safe n effective to use. The first and second batch who take the vaccine also at risk as it is not observe for years how it will react to each individual body condition in the long run.

Of course "scare don't cheong theory" but for the seek of your family member and fellow countryman it will be good to open the boarder till a true vaccine is found, it may take years. For now we can only use our hand, girlfriend ,wife and of course local FL contact in SG (risky as well usually Foreigner) .

Hope all the cheongster here stay safe and exercise (or take supplement) more to bulit up your immune system .
For me i would rather face the risk. Covid--19 is actually not as dangerous as other diseases. Life is short, everyone will die one day. There is no guarantee that after vaccines become available this world will be free from virus. More deadly virus may hit the world as soon as majority have vaccinated. So it is endless. Better forget about the pandemic and resume everything back to normal. The measures taken by various governments trying to contain the virus have already cause too much stress and frustration, that why there are so many protest against the government measures in Western countries recently, people are sick of all these measures. Moreover mortality rates is very low, out of over 50,000 cases in Singapore, less than 30 deaths, chances to die of Covid--19 is as liw as hitting the top 3 prizes in 4D if you are young and healthy. Those who die are mainly old people with other illnesses, these people can't live long anyway even without getting infected with Covid--19.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
For me i would rather face the risk. Covid--19 is actually not as dangerous as other diseases. Life is short, everyone will die one day. There is no guarantee that after vaccines become available this world will be free from virus. More deadly virus may hit the world as soon as majority have vaccinated. So it is endless. Better forget about the pandemic and resume everything back to normal. The measures taken by various governments trying to contain the virus have already cause too much stress and frustration, that why there are so many protest against the government measures in Western countries recently, people are sick of all these measures. Moreover mortality rates is very low, out of over 50,000 cases in Singapore, less than 30 deaths, chances to die of Covid--19 is as liw as hitting the top 3 prizes in 4D if you are young and healthy. Those who die are mainly old people with other illnesses, these people can't live long anyway even without getting infected with Covid--19.
Most likely Singaporean can't forget about Balai, some girls who are still staying there now told me that villa is going to close for good. Business there can't continue anymore due to prolonged border closure.
Old 31-10-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 7
beardbastard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beardbastard View Post

Hope this is not the end of Balai
my fear has become a reality
Old 01-11-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One cant fight against Mother nature. Or follow what Sweden had done. Dont wait till vaccine found.

No lockdowns, but Sweden seems to have controlled the Covid-19 pandemic

https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion...ic-895509.html
Old 02-11-2020, 01:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexy78d4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
so in future no more TBK trip liao. Sianz.... 😭😭😭
Old 06-11-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexy78d4 View Post
so in future no more TBK trip liao. Sianz.... 😭😭😭
Very likely Balai will be like another Batu. Covid19 seem endless, although cases in Singapore is very low now, who know cases may spike up suddenly. All the government are over cautious because all listen to WHO advise, Taiwan has no local case for 200 days but their borders still remain close, Singapore still got local cases until today, so can forget about celebrating CNY next year in Balai, Batam or any other part of Indonesia.
Old 27-12-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: Tg Balai

I just wanna say I miss Balai... Haizz... 🥲
Old 28-12-2020, 09:47 AM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramster View Post
I just wanna say I miss Balai... Haizz... ��
No worry. Still around. But villa, bite the dust leow...
Old 01-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
No worry. Still around. But villa, bite the dust leow...
Although villa is still around at the moment, they are struggling to survive, probably only left 10% of cewek who depend on locals. Nobody know exactly when will leisure trip be allowed again. If border closure prolong for another 6 months, a year or even longer, villa is dead, Balai may become another Batu. Ferry operators may have also already fold up, no ferry service even borders reopen. Unless Singaporean who have vaccinated will be issued with Vaccination Certificate and allow to travel overseas without quarantine requirement, otherwise there is little hope that Singaporean can go to Balai anytime soon, may prolong until 2023 or even 2024. Without visitors from Singapore and Malaysia for so long, villa can't survive.
Old 04-01-2021, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbt7046 View Post
Although villa is still around at the moment, they are struggling to survive, probably only left 10% of cewek who depend on locals.

Without visitors from Singapore and Malaysia for so long, villa can't survive.
Not just that. When dust had settled, the "officials" will be demanding for higher "allowances" fm OKT. So, prices of cewek will head north! It will then end up like Batu.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

oh no... the sinking feeling that my fears might come true
Old 10-01-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
oh no... the sinking feeling that my fears might come true
Indonesia president has vow to close down all vice activities in the country but fail , Covid-19 has done what Joko Widodo cannot do.
Old 23-01-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster (M)

Not only Singaporean can't go to Balai this CNY, it seems that Singaporean can't go there on next year CNY as well. Singaporean who vaccinated still won't be allowed to travel overseas despite already immune to Covid. Balai is finished, not kill by Covid but kill by government over conservative and over caution policy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1