The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-03-2021, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
boxfresh06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
she's on skout/meetme right?

do live stream once in a while
Bro can share contact ?
Old 15-03-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!rider85 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Thats the difference between a SIMP and a PIMP.
To use the workplace as a analogy, as a employer who would you respect or value more the employee who everyday come to you with coffee in hand thanking you for giving them a job, or the actual productive and valuable employee.
Reverse that and imagine you as a employee if you had a boss come to you kissing ass saying you are equals when he paying you a salary, would you work extra hard or would you think you are so valuable and try to cheat system.
Sure those who are idealistic would say they know/they are the perfect scenario, but in reality the truth is people are NOT equal and when you are in a dominant position and you give that up to be equals with someone of lower social/economic power, then the lower one will respect you less and try to take advantage.
Maids/WL all know their social value, and apart from their vaginas they have low value, no upper class (doctors. lawyers etc etc) will marry them back in their native homes, so if you go and try and treat them as equals then you will also be seen as a male (maid/whore) eg construction worker/janitor etc etc. Clearly many of the posters here are CECA holders or bangla labourers etc or they are very low class low quality low educated men, who jump at the prospect of having sex even if its with a overweight 45yr old maid, they have no experience of being with a women who is proud to be seen with them who is actively trying to please them to be with them as they are the prize.
Hence these low quality men (men who dont care what they are fucking often fucking rowell ladyboys as that is the only oriface, they can obtain) will go on like idiots about putting maids on a pedestal.
One of these idiots for all his talk about generosity couldnt even find young pretty viet girls to fuck on his many trips to hcmc, talk about a loser who cant find a fuck in a whorehouse with a fist full of cash.

This is one of may MANY 10 dollar fucklets who sure im polite to and i dont disrespect, but i dont treat here as my equal and i pay her her market value, i dont start tipping buying her gifts and treating her in anyway special.
Nevertheless she is always happy to see me, giving me bbbj 69 many positions

And for the retards who failed their english exams, this girl isnt in sing, when i say "where i live" this statement is meant to distinguish from the regular sing maid posts, as if it was a just another sing maid post then there would be no need for such a statement.
I guess that's where our ideologies differ. why do you need to care about someone's social class to be kind to them? This is why so many Singaporeans are not happy despite having everything to be happy about. Someone like you would be loosing sleep over how to be superior over a maid, over a worker, a work subordinate or even family. Why?
And further, to feed this 'class' consciousness you bed only those below you. I reckon you don't have the courage to approach a woman of your social class let alone someone above.

It's not something I can change about you or a lot of people, but hey if I make even one person look beyond a maid's 'class' and treat them better, it would have been worth it.

And the funny thing is, Singapore is supposedly a first world country, but people have such an inferiority complex that they have to constantly reassure their first world status by demeaning someone from the 3rd world.

I live in AU now, a country that no-one here even cares that they are '1st world' but everyone loves people for who they are. It's so refreshing that people have the time and capacity to enjoy other things in life other than looking at their bank balance
Old 15-03-2021, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

LOL just ignore that clown
Poor sod just got called out for pasting fake pics and now talking long winded stories just to save some pathetic grace, if any at all

He's not the first, and definitely not the last
Old 16-03-2021, 05:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
tina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider85 View Post
I guess that's where our ideologies differ. why do you need to care about someone's social class to be kind to them? This is why so many Singaporeans are not happy despite having everything to be happy about. Someone like you would be loosing sleep over how to be superior over a maid, over a worker, a work subordinate or even family. Why?
And further, to feed this 'class' consciousness you bed only those below you. I reckon you don't have the courage to approach a woman of your social class let alone someone above.

It's not something I can change about you or a lot of people, but hey if I make even one person look beyond a maid's 'class' and treat them better, it would have been worth it.

And the funny thing is, Singapore is supposedly a first world country, but people have such an inferiority complex that they have to constantly reassure their first world status by demeaning someone from the 3rd world.

I live in AU now, a country that no-one here even cares that they are '1st world' but everyone loves people for who they are. It's so refreshing that people have the time and capacity to enjoy other things in life other than looking at their bank balance
I would think Singaporeans are a lucky lot. Though you say you are living in AU. I would mean Aussie. Aussie country is not easy to find work as other country. I am in California and working in Silicon valley, it still a much better place than Aussie country. Good paying jobs and easy lifesstyle in US.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 15
mona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samstermona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tonite booked an appointment with an indo maid...can't wait to give her a good hard fuck. Hear her moan again again. Maids are here for us to release our load on them.
Old 16-03-2021, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Tonite booked an appointment with an indo maid...can't wait to give her a good hard fuck. Hear her moan again again. Maids are here for us to release our load on them.
So good to be able to bonk maid on weekdays evening, what a way to go bro, share photos if have.....
Old 16-03-2021, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, this Tom is damn loser. Last time also got into an argument with me but I forgot what it's about. Not into maids why are you here? Go stick to your Vietbus lah LMAO.

Tom, you just need to understand that different people think differently. Not everyone has the same taste. You may think fucking maid is bad but some don't. Some maids I had gave me the best sex even if they are slightly older and not as attractive as the photos you posted.
Old 16-03-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

I don't doubt Tom on most of the things he said.
I've been to Vietnam many times.
Yes, for 300k-500k VND you can easily get a syt call girl in her early twenties, sometimes even late teens. That will be from around $17.50 to less than $30.00 SGD for a quickie.
And anyone who knows any Vietnamese people or have been there would have known that those girls are mostly very fair, slim and pretty, which is a very sharp contrast to Pinoy FDWs.
That being said, these girls are very mercenary and money minded. They are usually quick to jump into the act and time pressed to finish the job.
If you're into tender grass and real budget bonks, Vietnam is one super good place to be in. But a lot of them don't shave unlike Pinoys.
A couple of years ago, I even wanted to write a guide on how to get a call girl and understanding their short cuts when messaging them
Eg. Ks = khach san; hotel
E den 20p = Em den 20 phut; I'm arriving in 20 minutes
But I didn't.

Most Pinoys are not as attractive and slim as those Vietnamese and usually older.
But they give the best GFE, something which Viet working girls don't give
They usually want it raw unlike Viets
And if you treat them nice, they even clean your house for free
You don't even need to take to take leave to go overseas
Language wise also not an issue, they speak English

Been there and tried both.
Both have their own pros and cons
No point trying to prove which is better
Especially when this is not for Viet discussion.

Last edited by babyjohnwong; 16-03-2021 at 11:08 AM.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Just to share I also hook up with a indo maid,what make me look forward that she got smile and look of those blue films actresses sexy face make want to had a good fuck with her on Sunday morning for 2 hours session.
Old 16-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any one had met maid ?michat name najma.
Old 16-03-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahah what a moronic arguement, people think differently. Yes some people think eating food from rubbish bin is good idea, some people think go rape their daughters is good idea.
I didnt say fuck maid is bad idea, im saying is that you MUST be a low quality man if you actively hunt "older and attractive" maids, because you cannot access attractive young women.
What is made worse, its the idiots who then pay 100 dollars for it saying treat them like your gf how its market value and fair hahaha, acgting like you some alpha who just fucked the model
The analogy is go eat rubbish then go pay the guy collecting the rubbish 20 dollars
It's very pathetic when someone has to judge other people's preference. You like SYT ok, people like fucking maids ok. Whatever floats your boat lor. Don't be so narrow minded.

My advice to other bros is to just ignore this Tom fella. Talking to him will really get you nowhere. What I wrote above I'll also apply it to other bros. Whatever floats your boat. You happy can liao lol
Old 16-03-2021, 12:45 PM
Samster

babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hahha, the raw is a advantage ?, you clearly dont value or respect yourself, if you think rawing with a girl that has has MANY bangla construction workers raw her before. My life has more value to me, so the ideas of jumping in the sperm pool with guys who have the financial earning capacity 1/10th of mine.
Sure if I approached 10 average looking Pinoy, as a old overweight male with little social skills, vs 10 slim fair attractive Viet girls, then chances are MORE pinoys will be nicer to me. Thats to be expected attractive slim dont want to be with old fat men, doesnt matter her nationality?
Also true viets tend to be mercenary, UNLESS you know how to play the game, know how to thaw her ice. If you go meet a attractive girl and all you can do is ask whats her name, how old she is, ask the same old questions then sure she wants to get her money and get the fark out of there. Wouldnt that the same situation in any country, if you bore the shit of someone, then they also would want to get the fark away from you.
Last point, get away from AC or manila, see how much english is spoken. Go fuck the prettier pinoys see how much sweeter they are, I have fucked over 100 viets, thais, pinoys and honestly they are all very similar i cant say any girl is better or worse, the only generalizations is that you can generally get raw more in pinoy and getting a bj in cambo/laos is more difficult.
To each his own preference
To say Pinoys sleeps with Bangla, yes. But in actual fact, only some do that. Out of every 10 I know, only about 3, at the very most 4 do that.
And they have far less sex partners compared to Viet working girls. That's a no brainer btw.
And the offer the best GFE ever, far better than Thais, Viets and even local girls. If you know how treat them nice, they will treat you like a king.
You may be doing budget bonks in Vietnam, but if you factor in air ticket, hotel and other expenses, it's almost the same as paying a Pinoy fdw.
If you know how to play the game, you don't even need to pay her anything. At most only top up phone and EZ Link. On occasions like birthdays etc, they will even buy you gifts. I've never met a Viet like this, not even my Viet ex-wife.
Want to thaw a Viet syt to give normal GFE? I've never met anyone who can do that with 300k-500k, you'll need to invest a lot of time and millions.
No point insulting others for their preference
I bet you don't see people saying negative things about Viets in Viet threads.
You can always keep your opinions to yourself if this isn't cup tea.
Be it here or your usual Viet thread, we're here to share, not insult each others.
Old 16-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Any one tried this indo maid? stay in Pasia Ris, claims can go out 2-3 hours afternoon / night but so far always fail to make it
Old 16-03-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
I think you should go back to school, relearn the definition of loser and pathetic.

Which fits more that definition a guy who (im guessing is 30+ still working because he earns pennies) who has to pay 100 for the privilege of fucking a "slightly older" = 40+, "not as attractive = ugly maid. Im sure you can go home and proudly brag that to you parents and siblings or brag that to your buddies as evidence of what a stud you are.
Or the guy who retired at 30 with a 10+k passive income who has the game and skills to fuck sim attractive girl in her 20s for 10-15 dollars with good service and attitude ( she begins lying next to me cuddling then ask me if she can begin, catbath my body from neck to my cock, lick my balls, swing over to 69 , then i switch back to daty till i want to fuck, we fuck mish, GOT, then finish with doggy . Time spent avg 40-45mins)

I have no issue with cleaners, taxi drivers and low skilled workers as society needs someone to do that work. But if you drive a taxi, dont talk cock tell people you are the CEO of a transportation company.
Wanna fuck fuck plain jane maids, fine but dont go here telling how you are such a big stud, saying how 100dollars is market rate, when in truth back in their home countries they would be lucky to get 10 bucks for a fuck
Btw, all the pinoys fdw that I've fucked in my life are in their 20s.
Only one captivated me to continue fucking her when she entered 30s.
I didn't pay any of them money.
Only top ups (they need to call you and travel to meet you, why not?) and meals.
GFE? The best ever possible.
They even helped me clean up my house.
For free.
I rawed every single one of them, but I take them for STD checks and ensures that I'm the only one she's seeing.
All of them are shaved too.
After my experiences with Thais and Viets, I don't simply just pick any Pinoy. I became quite choosy. There are Pinoys that are real bombshells too, just whether you got the skill to hook them up.

Of all the Viet girls I had, really cannot compare to anything else when it comes to syt or looks or budget bonks.
Almost everyone of them is mercenary, time watching and little to zero GFE.
Take the money from you, fuck the hell out of you in the shortest time possible and bye.
Hairy bushes a lot of them, couldn't really understand why though. But some people are into that sort of stuff.
Shaved and raw just turns me on.

To each his own preference.
You can share, or you can choose to read with "disgust", but there's no need to insult or down play others whose preferences differ from yours.
You can also go back to your usual Viet thread and continue sharing your conquests there.
Whatever the thread, be it Viet or Pinoy or Thai, it's for us to share our experiences and knowledge. Not for quarrelling over differences in preferences.
Old 16-03-2021, 03:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
LOL just ignore that clown
Poor sod just got called out for pasting fake pics and now talking long winded stories just to save some pathetic grace, if any at all

He's not the first, and definitely not the last
+141 to you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1