The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-03-2006, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
parkerpenn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wuhan PRC

Dear brudders, I am planning for a trip to Wuhan. I have searched the forum and not able to find a Wuhan thread. I hope brudders will bear with my lousy search skills if I miss out anything.

My objective of going there is to first search for any small business opportunities which can start and sustain with about 5,000 lousy sing dollars, which is half of my entire worth. Embarassed to say, but employment and pay in sillypore is seriously very embarassing.

Of course if there is any good coming out of this venture, some fun and entertainment in the city is always welcome.

I hope brudders here with any experience or ideas in Wuhan can give some small small tips.

I not rich, but I don't mind buying 1 or 2 rounds of drinks to thank brudders.

Thank you for reading my very boring thread, and apologies if I say wrong things. Thank you brudders.
Old 18-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Samster

Re: Seek advice for Wuhan

Er can I assume no brudders in Wuhan?
Old 21-03-2006, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 19
spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Seek advice for Wuhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerpenn
Er can I assume no brudders in Wuhan?
Hi brudder,

Can you give more details please. Why are you there and how long do you intend to stay? are you on holiday or are you posted there by your company? The cost of having fun in Wuhan is generally higher than those places in southern China, so Wuhan is definitely NOT a choice for cheonging. Furthermore, options are limited. Food is terrible too if I may add. Seems like you have met somebody from this city and is considering migration. Just be very careful when you are there.... Ever heard of the 九头鸟 ?????
Old 22-03-2006, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork
Hi brudder,

Can you give more details please. Why are you there and how long do you intend to stay? are you on holiday or are you posted there by your company? The cost of having fun in Wuhan is generally higher than those places in southern China, so Wuhan is definitely NOT a choice for cheonging. Furthermore, options are limited. Food is terrible too if I may add. Seems like you have met somebody from this city and is considering migration. Just be very careful when you are there.... Ever heard of the 九头鸟 ?????
Hi brudder, thanks for responding. I am not considering migrating at the moment, but searching for new place and ways outside the 2% per year CPF rubbish.

Please do advice on the city. My primary motive is to look see, cheonging will come only if I ever succeed in making a couple of ten thousand bucks there.

Thanks brudder!
Old 23-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Samster

spoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspoonfork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerpenn
Hi brudder, thanks for responding. I am not considering migrating at the moment, but searching for new place and ways outside the 2% per year CPF rubbish.

Please do advice on the city. My primary motive is to look see, cheonging will come only if I ever succeed in making a couple of ten thousand bucks there.

Thanks brudder!
The population in Wuhan city itself is about twice that of Singland and let me tell you something... those people there are HUNGRY.... and smart. I do not really understand why you chose Wuhan as there are so many other cities and municipals that can offer you a better challange as well as better things to do while making your "couple of ten thousand bucks". Beats me bro... There are many things that I can share.... based on my limited knowledge of this city.... the JIANG TAN.... the HUANG HE LOU....the DONG HU...... What would you like to know?
Old 24-03-2006, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The population in Wuhan city itself is about twice that of Singland and let me tell you something... What would you like to know?
Bro spoonfork,
Do you have any recommendation for 4~5 hotel near to Hanyang? Or you propose to stay some where near to Hankou?
Any nice HC to recommend as well? Charges?

Thanks!
SG

得到越多
失去更多
Old 24-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shengge
Bro spoonfork,
Do you have any recommendation for 4~5 hotel near to Hanyang? Or you propose to stay some where near to Hankou?
Any nice HC to recommend as well? Charges?

Thanks!
SG
It really depends on what you want. In Wuhan, most of the places of interest are quite far apart and taxi fares there are not cheap compared to other places. The starting fee is low but the meter jumps like a rabbit. A trip from Wuhan to example Wuchang will set you off by about S$8, or maybe more...so I would advice you to stay somewhere near to where your planned activities are. The traffic there can be quite horrendous... especiallly when you try to get across the river during peak hours. I have stayed in quite a lot of places but personally.... I always stick to Asia Hotel. I am not very good with names, so please bear with me. This hotel is right across a major hospital and it is within walking distance to a few big supermarkets. I like the breakfast that comes along with the room right at the pinnacle of the circular building, just like to revolving thingy at Westin Stamford. In the evening, you may like to try out the shopping area (like Orchard road).... BU XING JIE...I think, makan area where there will be alot of buskers trying to sell you a song or two while you are tucking away, pasa malam also around the vicinity..... and a couple of places where you can find live band performances (something like pubs but much bigger)..... they call it 看表演 (watch performance). All these are reasonably close to the hotel....in Hankou...travelling distance by cab is about 5 to 15 minutes. Your friends, counterparts might recommend you to go to JIANG TAN. This is a "park" at the river bank and if you know where Marine Parade is.... you may not want to be there. However, there are quite a number of discos and pubs (QING BA) around the area.... and I must add... nothing to shout about.

I will PM you the details of the hotel. The published rate is about Y600 to Y800 but I managed to get it at around Y350. The rooms are BIG, clean but not sparkling new. I really cannot remember the exact figures as it was almost a year the last time I was there. You may also like to check out the websites below for more details. As for HCs... I can't help you here. I go there to see my lover so ....no chance to patronise those places. I did however check out quite a number of joints and the prices were exhorbitant. You see, anyone visiting Wuhan will usually stopover at the other major cities and these other places offer a much better choice.... both in the economic sense and variety in services and options. Sorry bro... can't help you here.

Interactive Map: http://map.sogou.com/maps.jsp?appid=1155
Enslish News: http://club.cjmedia.com.cn/
Tourist Info: http://www3.wuhan.gov.cn/portal/english/gaikuang.htm

Hope these help
Old 31-03-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
The population in Wuhan city itself is about twice that of Singland and let me tell you something... those people there are HUNGRY.... and smart. I do not really understand why you chose Wuhan as there are so many other cities and municipals that can offer you a better challange as well as better things to do while making your "couple of ten thousand bucks". Beats me bro... There are many things that I can share.... based on my limited knowledge of this city.... the JIANG TAN.... the HUANG HE LOU....the DONG HU...... What would you like to know?
Hi Bro, sorry took so long to reply you. I hear say hear say there good, so I now doing research. Another 2 places I am researching are Changchun of Jilin Province and Chengdu area. You are stationed in China? Can we link up? Hope you don't mind one more friend, arbeit a very inquisitive, and not very clever or savvy one.

Thank you bro.
Old 30-12-2009, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
keriskl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wuhan, happening??

Bros,

Saw lots of post on many cities but not Wuhan.
Any recommendation?

Will be going in late Jan 2010. Staying in Ramada Hotel.
Where to go for Sauna, Massage (real type), KTV or FL contact?

Thanks
Old 05-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wuhan, happening??

Quote:
Originally Posted by keriskl View Post
Bros,

Saw lots of post on many cities but not Wuhan.
Any recommendation?

Will be going in late Jan 2010. Staying in Ramada Hotel.
Where to go for Sauna, Massage (real type), KTV or FL contact?

Thanks
I wll be at Wuhan also.

How much are you paying for Ramada Hotel ?

You may want to check with taxi driver as regards for Sauna, Massage (real type), KTV

Old 10-01-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Profi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any other sbf bros based there? no one seems to have any info on the saunas, ktvs, etc at wuhan lei..
Old 14-01-2010, 06:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3535 / Power: 19
sexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond reputesexrookie has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone,

I Actually will prefer private car over the taxi.

Arrangement can be make to pick me up at airport and send to the hotel I am staying

CAn also be my tourist guide to place I want to venture.

Is just like staying in Shenzhen, Changan and Changping

I still looking around for those private car fleet.

Anyone have information on this ?

thanks

Old 17-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Samster

looks like there are zero brothers based in wuhan. i have been camping here for info but this thread has got no replies...
Old 18-01-2010, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Profi View Post
looks like there are zero brothers based in wuhan. i have been camping here for info but this thread has got no replies...
Bro Surachai might be able to help and share a pointer or two?

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-01-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

where is bro surachai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1