The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Enjoy Guys...

Tease&Poke
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rQL...ew?usp=sharing

RearTrottle
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1tSL...ew?usp=sharing
Old 25-02-2021, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
i heard this so often that i lost count, PRC men really dun seem to be keen to service their ladies so in contrast, once you manage to get to home base, you will be well rewarded cos for many of them, it's a totally new level of pleasure
Yeah. I heard it often too about PRC men. Lousy in bed.
Old 25-02-2021, 12:28 PM
Samster

spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Met a milf by the pool that recently move in. Seen her around the condo few times and did the neighbourly usual of Hi..Bye..till bump into her during lunch in Raffles Place. Ended up meeting frequently for lunch. Saw her one day during work from home drinking wine midday...got to know she just had an argument with the other half. Invited her to my place to cool down and gave a nice paint job. Was reciprocated with a nice bj and 2 rounds of hard pounding. She left a happy women with an open invitation if she needs to cool down can always drop by <Blindfold Snipe>
Old 25-02-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one. I applied the same theory to the PRC milfs when I was in China. Know them first then sometimes say quarrel with other half. After that they invited me over (citing their sugar daddy/ husband not coming home). After that have drinks and then finish off!

Haha! Great tactics that always works
Old 25-02-2021, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
Evidesk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well done bros spawnic and bignehneh
Old 25-02-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
<Blindfold Snipe>
Nice Bobbies

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 25-02-2021, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
jeci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Met a milf by the pool that recently move in. Seen her around the condo few times and did the neighbourly usual of Hi..Bye..till bump into her during lunch in Raffles Place. Ended up meeting frequently for lunch. Saw her one day during work from home drinking wine midday...got to know she just had an argument with the other half. Invited her to my place to cool down and gave a nice paint job. Was reciprocated with a nice bj and 2 rounds of hard pounding. She left a happy women with an open invitation if she needs to cool down can always drop by <Blindfold Snipe>
Did you give her boobfuck too?
Old 26-02-2021, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
nice pair of tits
making me hard now
Old 26-02-2021, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Arcum is Cool - loads of Potential

Wah thanks for sharing bro
Old 26-02-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
woshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywoshixiaok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Moi is 21 yr old guy can find milf anot?
Old 01-03-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Nice Bobbies
like her boobs.
good catch bro.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzyme View Post
Maybe lonely

I fuk a 23 yo after treating her to dinner at Chinatown Point after searching on WeChat people nearby.

I suck and play with her nipples on 1st date

Then 2nd date we fuk at Boss hotel
23 yo is not MILF.
23 yo is a major trophy.
really happy for you.
V even happier for you.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
broce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigloser0 View Post
23 yo is not MILF.
23 yo is a major trophy.
really happy for you.
V even happier for you.
If a 23 yo has a child, can be considered MILF?
Old 01-03-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by broce View Post
If a 23 yo has a child, can be considered MILF?
WOW.
Young MILF.
Yums.
Should be hot property.
Old 01-03-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster

Noon Milf Candy...enjoy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1