The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2015, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Battle Zone

Ahhh…. Of course. Cannot expect crooks to be gentlemen!
Fight, fight, fight is all our favorite (NOT!) Stealth agent knows how to do! So….Let’s see! Let’s see with my just repeating!
Start with tony cheong’s CASH REBATE program. Gotta wonder though, about plonkers who would get rebates to bring their own friends to our Scam agent! Hmmm… wonder which Taikor/Taikor wannabe this reminds you of!

Quote:
1) CASH REBATE AWARD
Suitable for groups.
Get INSTANT CASH REBATES if you qualify all terms and conditions of package deal.
Package deal can be custom tailored to your itinenary and KTV spending.
Also if you make 4 group bookings in 2014 that are eligible for cash rebates you'll receive a complimentary hotel stay (1 room/1 night) at King Long (Jin Lang) or Eurasia (Ou Ya) Hotel.

Besides Mix party packages, Tony makes a LOT when there is a Taikor/Taikor wannabe who basically encourage BSD behavior from his acolytes (new guys who have no idea that they are being victimized. Chugging drinks, buying special expensive ladies/milk drinks, buying all the over-priced dolls, food and total crap that they routinely wheel in to the room and of course sitting multiple girls – which is a big money maker for Tony but which I’ve heard he do NOT tell his Taikors about; honor amongst thieves and all that! And guess what Taikors – he even makes a cut from the girls you sat and took out!
OK, let’s next examine Tony’s terms and conditions on his website:

Quote:
Terms & Conditions:
※Participants are encourage to take up Package Deal or Fixed Cost KTV.

Of course…he makes the most this way with lone or couple guys!
You tell him you're more guys and he'll encourage you to have your own party! For the above reasons.
※Cash payment to be made in full to “CROOK” TRAVEL for all activities.
※For KTV rooms booked through “CROOK” TRAVEL, all service staff (DJs) will be appointed by “CROOK” TRAVEL.
※Participants are not allowed to appoint their own service staff (DJs).

Ask him WHY? Heck, you’re paying for the DJ, why can’t you appoint your own?! Tony has his own DJ’s who brings in fake liquor and if it’s a beer party, for the beer to be gone in a flash, forcing party goers to fork out for extra cost beverage! Dump half full glasses, bring in empty bottles as proof, start heavy drinking games etc. His DJ’s also notes which MM do what, i.e. just sit or go out – and Tony can then collect his MM kick-back from the mommy.
※”CROOK” TRAVEL reserves the rights to terminate this service at anytime without stating any reason.
※All bookings must be made via “CROOK” TRAVEL.
※Participants are reminded that any attempt to solicit business/agendas from other participants will be blacklisted.

The stealth agency trade is so cut-throat that they routinely send “undercovers” to competitor’s parties to befriend party goers and steal them for their own agency.
And try to book a room at the KTV for a next night yourself? Mann… Tony will be on you in a flash and you’ll immediately see the kind of intimidating crook he really is.
※”CROOK” TRAVEL guarantees to all participants that individuals with undesirable behaviour will be requested to leave the event.
Yes, Tony also safeguards against his client from getting to know each other and arranging their own itinerary… when he cannot get his kick-backs! And he HAS been known to get rough with totally innocent clients who he even only suspects is doing this! Do you really want to party with gangsters?
※”CROOK” TRAVEL DO NOT MARK UP HOSTESS PRICE, THIS IS OUR GUARANTEE!
Love the way he so proudly states this – but the fact of the matter is that Mommies/managers have ALWAYS routinely kick-back rebates included in the girls’ regular price; and these days, when the girls are marked up so much more, the amount of kick-backs to Tony has increased tremendously!
They stop their attacks, pay to Boss their Advertisement fees AND declare fully that they ARE agents, I will stop.
All I want to do is to protect Samsters here from being victimized by these con artists on here in ethnic affinity scams targeting the good and trusting nature of Singaporeans.

And all this venom and Spam that they're spouting off all over SBF - nahhh...!

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 11-02-2015 at 02:55 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Some people skin itchy again.

Old 11-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Some people skin itchy again.
Welll.... unlike you and your clones who need to constantly be on here to lure your unsuspecting victims into your web of thievin', I'll pick and chose when I want to "engage" you.

And yeah, figure it best to just engage you strategically and at timely moments so as not to pollute SBF with more of your vile and crooked postings!

And periodically keep others aware of what you are and how bad you are.

So fire away sifu tony! Until the next time!
Toodles!
LMFAO!
SEAJ
Old 11-02-2015, 02:30 PM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Welll.... unlike you and your clones who need to constantly be on here to lure your unsuspecting victims into your web of thievin', I'll pick and chose when I want to "engage" you.

And yeah, figure it best to just engage you strategically and at timely moments so as not to pollute SBF with more of your vile and crooked postings!

And periodically keep others aware of what you are and how bad you are.

So fire away sifu tony! Until the next time!
Toodles!
LMFAO!
SEAJ
Hahaha clown!

Indonesian Chinese that is anti-Singaporean give so much excuse for what.
Kiam siap to use data just say.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:00 PM
Samster

Pathetic!

sifu tony - truly pathetic!

Your weird need to still use so many of your clones, when it's apparent for all to see that you are the only one left to battle.

Others have wisely left the arena as they see there's nothing to gain - and everything to lose - by exposing themselves more by further postings.

You?
Well.... pathetic, just pathetic.

And DO remember that postings on this battle zone are NOT going to be deleted and will be preserved in posterity for all to see what you are - a crooked stealth agent pretending to be a regular samster willing to help out newbies whilst all you want to do is to lure them into your web of deception.

And worse, you ONLY target the good and trusting natured Singaporeans as evidenced by the fact that it is ONLY on SBF that you purposedly hide the fact that you are an agent.

So.... post on sifu tony - coz the more you do, the more others will see just how evil you are.

SEAJ

Last edited by SEAJ; 11-02-2015 at 05:10 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:05 PM
Samster (B)

Re: Pathetic!

Quote:
sifu tony - truly pathetic!

Your weird need to still use so many of your clones, when it's apparent for all to see that you are the only one left to battle.

Others have wisely left the arena as they see there's nothing to gain - and everything to lose - by exposing themselves more by further postings.

You?
Well.... pathetic, just pathetic.

And DO remember that postings on this battle zone are NOT going to be deleted and will be preserved in posterity for all to see what you are - a crooked stealth agent pretending to be a regular samster willing to help out newbies whilst all you want to do is to lure them into your web of deception.

And worse, you ONLY target the good and trusting natured Singaporeans as evidenced by the fact that it is ONLY on SBF that you purposedly hide the fact that you are an agent.

So.... post on sifu tony - coz the more you do, the more others will see just how evil you are.

SEAJ
Dumb ass when I chak you I use real nick.
I don't use clones.

Who has left the arena?
Are you that sure Mr. Know It All!

Get it or not kiam siap Indonesian Chinese that is anti-Singaporean!

Last edited by TonyCheong; 11-02-2015 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 05:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Dumb ass when I chak you I use real nick.
I don't use clones.

Get it or not kiam siap Indonesian Chinese that is anti-Singaporean!
He's too stupid to understand that if so many people dislike him, it's just because he is an asshole.
So let him think people against his stupidity = clones, if it can make his life better (and especially make him spread less bullshit on this board)
Old 11-02-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

I was busy fucking some chicken in vietnam la said Seaj called me stealth agent i must correct his fucked up perception and his definition of freeloaders me consulting my professor in Oxford now why is this word misused for this context ??? Seaj you r famous but People only know you becos u loud and not what u actually said even can miscues as u labeled me as stealth agent in your entries of flaming lol...
Old 11-02-2015, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
I was busy fucking some chicken in vietnam la said Seaj called me stealth agent i must correct his fucked up perception and his definition of freeloaders me consulting my professor in Oxford now why is this word misused for this context ??? Seaj you r famous but People only know you becos u loud and not what u actually said even can miscues as u labeled me as stealth agent in your entries of flaming lol...
LOL!

Well.... at least you've set him straight!
Good on ya!

SEAJ
Old 11-02-2015, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL!

Well.... at least you've set him straight!
Good on ya!

SEAJ
If he can't be set straight I know who can be his mate... Jimfairy will ask him bend forward let him poke 55555
Old 12-02-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

Exchange rates are in the Indonesian banks websites...your posting is useless...useful ones are rates obtained in the shops opposite Formosa and alone the main road...if you can't get a market rate, you can't find the hole...as simple as that...hehe!!
Old 12-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
Read the following link. The retard seaj got fucked by boss.
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Well, he thought he owned this forum ma! Bin puai kao is like that one lor!
Quote:
SEAJ the Indonesian Chinese that is anti Singaporean talk as if the forum belongs to him.
Hoot Hoot!
Wassamatter sifu tony?
Scared of posting here now?
After I told you that posts here are NOT gonna be deleted and will be on here forever for everybody to see how crooked you are?!

And you/your inept Clone osamabinidiot – getting desperate are you? Searching how many YEARS to find that post talking about Premium membership??!! And again – so what? LMFAO!

And of course our *cough*cough* taikor” sexcrusader – who’s always there to steer all those trusting new mongers in South China into your crooked greedy hands; probably an even worse character than you as he actually screws his own friends to gain dirty money.

And yeah I am against thieves like YOU and your gang – nothing to do with how I feel/am fond of Singaporeans. I have many personal and business Singaporean friends and they are decent, hard-working and trustworthy; you truly are a dirty blot on Singapore and must surely be an embarrassment to all Singaporeans.

SEAJ
Old 12-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
Snacky is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamabinladin View Post
Poor seaj. with the eq of a toilet bowl, how would he know that so many think of him as a jerk?
That dumbass even pissed off the boss LOL
http://sbf.net.nz/showpos...postcount=1412
Old 13-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ahhhhh....!! Me-thinks we are getting closer to discovering where the disconnect is! Running it as a business instead of just a place to socialize and chill out at!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Premium membership is only a year old so don't give me that crap. It was added because places that are for socialising still have bills to pay and they get larger by the year.

You're beginning to get on my nerves and I now understand why other members feel like gang raping you. In fact I'm wondering how you ever got to 1000 plus points in the first place. There must be some sort of cronyism going in your favor too.

This forum has evolved over the years and has been fine tuned to become what it is today. If you don't like the way it operates, why don't you just leave?

Old 13-02-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEJ View Post
By the way I am banning the following from joining my tours :

TonyCheong.
Nonteerak2553
sex crusader
Allanooi
etct88
sinjktcnx
Triple-X
Snacky
osamabinladin
SAEJ
seajfather
SEAJmother

Toodles!
LMFAO!

SAEJ

----------------------
HIDDEN DANGERS!
New mongering destinations? Read: http://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=508851
My posts are IMHO/not meant to upset anyone/please skip if so. I welcome gentlemanly discourse on topic but I will ignore clones, trolls, foul mouthed, boring, childish jibes+personal attacks.
Please add me to the banned list too. I want nothing to do with you or your money making ventures.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1