The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2021, 09:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
langmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
i am stuck here since feb 2020
I have a question to you and anyone else who is (still) physically in town. I see that they bulldozed the farms in a village on the outskirts of VTE, back at the end of 2019. There were also a few arrests here and there around the same time; you can find Chinese language articles on these. My question is simple: the farms are still in operation elsewhere? Have you seen or heard of any crackdowns?

I am asking as the situation in Laos can change without warning. The village farms I mentioned above had been there since eternity (10+ years!), yet were demolished/made to close at the end of 2019. Something definitely happened for the government to take such drastic measures.

I have also heard that some other places disappeared in VV. In Boten too, simply because they were in the way of construction. I am just wondering if the government is really getting tough now, or is everything as it used to be?
Old 09-03-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by langmoh View Post
I have a question to you and anyone else who is (still) physically in town. I see that they bulldozed the farms in a village on

I have also heard that some other places disappeared in VV. In Boten too, simply because they were in the way of construction. I am just wondering if the government is really getting tough now, or is everything as it used to be?
Maybe En Bloc?

Go around and ask those Chinese construction workers since majority of the infrastructure are built by them, they may give you some hints where are the village relocated.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster (M)

langmoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Maybe En Bloc?

Go around and ask those Chinese construction workers since majority of the infrastructure are built by them, they may give you some hints where are the village relocated.
I would if I was in town. Look, I know/knew many places, but I have also seen the news of arrests and closures. One of the places (row of shops) is even visibly gone from satellite maps. And no, it wasn't near any Chinese construction. It was near a government installation (name omitted on purpose, doesn't matter anyways). And it's gone just like that. Those shops didn't relocate for sure, and they were almost exclusively frequented by locals with the occasional chinaman.

So I would like to know what the deal is at the moment. I think something is up but given that I'm not there, I can't confirm. So I would very much appreciate someone reporting on the situation.
Old 05-04-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any cheap-ish places to get BBBJ CIM in Vientiane and what price should I expect to pay?
Old 06-04-2021, 03:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
price FREE, place your hotel you can give one to yourself, l
Last 2 yrs you have been going around asking these type questions if still no answer or idea where to get then best give one to yourself
Please. Continue. You're entertaining. I'm being completely honest with you when I say the more I think about you trying to hurl insults or be a mighty keyboard warrior the happier I get.

I love it when I strike a nerve in people on the internet. You've literally made my day

Edit: I've sent you a friend request.

Edit 2: I'll be checking into this thread more often to see what you say. Please don't disappoint.

Last edited by iamtrout; 06-04-2021 at 03:34 AM.
Old 06-04-2021, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
found this post of yours confirms my assessment of you loser incel, cant find fucks need to use pocket pussy, constant masturbator = social retard/sexual dysfunction = low income earner
made my day cant believe such a lame ass weak loser hasnt killed himself
Meh, 3/10. +1 for mentioning "incel" and trying to put others down, -7 for obviously being so, SO desperate to prove yourself to random internet people

Next time you should include your usual hate for millennials and beta males. Also please remember to mention to everyone how you're an alpha male.

I'm just not feeling the right amount of desperate big dick energy from you today

I hope you stay around more. I'm honestly enjoying having you around. Let's make this a regular thing, ok?

Try again?
Old 06-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hurl insults, what i have written are facts.
Didnt you post on TWO forums asking exactly the same things over the past 2 yrs, with barely a answer or they gave you some obscure answer and you are STILL asking.
Its like you think asking 100 times you will get a different result, that's pretty much the definition of stupidity. I dont have time to play keyboard warrior, just have time to indulge in my two hobbies of fucking hot girls for 10-15 dollars and pointing out peoples stupidity. This is one of my regulars i fuck for 15 dollars bbbj 69 multiple positions 24 yrs old busty and shaved pussy
You still haven't responded to my friend request. What's the holdup?

I'm finding it kinda hilarious that there's some random internet guy who seems to remember my spotty posting history not only on one forum, but two.

I'm literally going to forget about whoever you are 10 minutes from now, but the more you try hard, maybe the more I'll remember.

I'm just here for the entertainment you're providing me now, so please, continue to dance for us all to see.
Old 17-04-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nationalchamp99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How about we lay of the flame war and get back on topic?

Planning a trip to Vientiane for That Luang festival in November. From my reading on the interwebs and here it sounds like most of the chicken shacks are closed so will be concentrating on incall locations. Taking FL girls back to my room isnt an option.

Plan on visiting the Plaza, Chinatown locations and MPs. Anyone have any actual intel they can share?
Old 19-04-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dont speak your brand of stupidity, im a incel, yet im fucking 4-5 different each week, where as you are using a pocket pussy?

Why would i "friend" you, i have no use for a social retard with sexual dysfunctions and delusional dissociation issues. Im sure you may find that hard to believe as you are a millennial snowflake, but for the same reasons women want nothing to do with you, I want no association with you except as a object of mockery. You get a 1/10 for your attempt at nonchalance at my expose of your stupidity.
This is the thing, you forget things due to your low IQ, i remember things as your brand of stupidity is rare even amongst the stupidity on the internet
Idiotic name + constant asking for cheap cheong options + the last time we had a run in on the hanoi thread = a long lasting memory for someone who has more intelligence than you can even dream about
WHOA!

Hey bro, broseph, home slice, my brotha from another motha, so so sorry it took so long for me to reply! I guess I really did forget about you last time within 10 minutes!

I give this one 4/10. A bit better than your last one, I admit, but it still oozes the desperation of someone trying to feel good about themselves by trying to put anonymous internet people who don't care "into their place." I suppose though that none of us here can be really surprised, considering you mostly just whinge daily about other people like the good little Karen you are

Do me a favor, can you call me an "incel" again? It really gives me the chuckles! I see you're doing it to other people on the regular so I figure I'm not asking for much.

And tell us all again how much money you make! We're all so impressed!

Alright, this time I *PROMISE* I'll check back on you tomorrow. I know you come here every day and I know you'll see this, so you better not disappoint!
Old 20-04-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nationalchamp99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Keep fishing bud. Just keep your info and flaming troll bait to yourself.

We're in a Laos thread for sharing info. I'd be happy to post info if I had some for Laos but alas Im PLANNING a trip looking for intel.

Im plan to visit Plaza and a couple MPs in town when I visit. Looks like the chicken shacks are shut down for now. I have a Lao friend that will be coming with me so will probably have something to contribute and Ill post up my info after my visit.

Quote:
Welcome back, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is eagerly awaiting your 13 yrs of intel to share with us all.
What do Americans call people who come to some place want to reap the benefits without having to contribute anything in return? Wetbacks? Mojado?
Old 23-05-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

JeffMaJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering if anyone new whether the Vientiane Plaza Hotel massage place or La Ong Dao or any other place was open these days (during lockdown)..
Old 23-05-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

JeffMaJr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just bringing the conversation back... anyone know if the massage at Vientiane Plaza Hotel is open? Or La song Dao or anything else during this lockdown?

QUOTE=nationalchamp99;20592739]Keep fishing bud. Just keep your info and flaming troll bait to yourself.

We're in a Laos thread for sharing info. I'd be happy to post info if I had some for Laos but alas Im PLANNING a trip looking for intel.

Im plan to visit Plaza and a couple MPs in town when I visit. Looks like the chicken shacks are shut down for now. I have a Lao friend that will be coming with me so will probably have something to contribute and Ill post up my info after my visit.[/QUOTE]
Old 08-05-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 9
dearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydearjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://www.china.org.cn/world/Off_th...t_78206045.htm

Looks like Laos is finally reopening after being one of the last in the region to do this!!

I think I will wait for a few months for them to get things running again before I go.

Any other bros thinking of going? Anyone knows how the situation is like there?

Also, now 1SGD is 9k plus kip. It was 1SGD to 6.8k kip before COVID. Hopefully cheaper now..
Old 08-05-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
DeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDeadLink deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stuck in Laos for 2 years now..... super boring and night life is dead
Old 08-05-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadLink View Post
Stuck in Laos for 2 years now..... super boring and night life is dead
https://laotiantimes.com/2022/05/07/...ull-reopening/

open liao... things will get better...
now USD is expensive. I wonder if laotian will charge with kip or usd?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1