The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 16-09-2021, 07:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The frequency of raids is increasing and frequent...some of the so called new girls are actually girls caught by av at other places like far east plaza or Chinatown so they shift places....when raids increase they shift elsewhere again...my source told me...

This is common since PPC, BTSC, FC and Alephi times in 2000s
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 16-09-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of

Just tried a new girl named Coco 2 days ago. I am pretty sure she's new as I have not seen her before. I was walking around Parklane just to sample the goods and then saw her on the 5th floor, 2 units away from the toilet. She's slim with b+ boobs and looks 7 IMO. Best of all, she is accommodative to all my requests and super subservient and service oriented. I tried several positions and also had all my interim fantasies fulfilled. Spent 45 mins with her and even chatted about how fuss-free it was for her to come to SG. All in all, $120 well spent.

Now I have an alternative to XQ and Joey at Parklane liao. Hope this lasts...
Old 16-09-2021, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Just tried a new girl named Coco 2 days ago. I am pretty sure she's new as I have not seen her before. I was walking around Parklane just to sample the goods and then saw her on the 5th floor, 2 units away from the toilet. She's slim with b+ boobs and looks 7 IMO. Best of all, she is accommodative to all my requests and super subservient and service oriented. I tried several positions and also had all my interim fantasies fulfilled. Spent 45 mins with her and even chatted about how fuss-free it was for her to come to SG. All in all, $120 well spent.

Now I have an alternative to XQ and Joey at Parklane liao. Hope this lasts...

Yea..face like backend of bus, fake tits, reconstructed cervix... last seen at OT, b4 that FC...etc

U serious?
Old 16-09-2021, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Last edited by ZUNBO96; 16-09-2021 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Wrongful
Old 16-09-2021, 09:26 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waz told yday had a raid here & one SW cuffed and taken

Anybody know more?
Old 16-09-2021, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZUNBO96 View Post
Was in parklane today from 11am to 1 pm hoping to see XQ.seems she not working today.anyone could inform me what time she start work?

Usually 1400
May hv changed..dk
Old 16-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Usually 1400
May hv changed..dk
Thanks bro
Old 17-09-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6049 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very quiet and dead town when I visited on 16/9. Also ghost town.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Waz told yday had a raid here & one SW cuffed and taken

Anybody know more?
The anti vice raid started at 3pm..a girl from Level Level 5 was arrested....now any customers caught inside will also be questioned by the police then released later...the police will need the customers to testify against the girl in court....this is police procedures...
Old 17-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The anti vice raid started at 3pm..a girl from Level Level 5 was arrested....now any customers caught inside will also be questioned by the police then released later...the police will need the customers to testify against the girl in court....this is police procedures...
Which gal?
Btw wrong on testify..nvr been done on normal av case
Old 17-09-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

At 1820hours.
Team of 5..4m1f..all in dark clothing..but more like street punk style than old av style..mebbe main cid or antigang unit?

Only give away..pouches/sling bags most of us never use..at least not most sinkies...and can see they are heavy.

And could see the fone d female holding was one of those special ones

Entered by 3rd floor parker..down to lowest level..walk walk

Mebbe not here for gals but other?
Old 17-09-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dan99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

here now.. its a dead town. those who are planning to come can save time by not coming

Last edited by dan99; 17-09-2021 at 07:32 PM.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
At 1820hours.
Team of 5..4m1f..all in dark clothing..but more like street punk style than old av style..mebbe main cid or antigang unit?

Only give away..pouches/sling bags most of us never use..at least not most sinkies...and can see they are heavy.

And could see the fone d female holding was one of those special ones

Entered by 3rd floor parker..down to lowest level..walk walk

Mebbe not here for gals but other?
Oh, I think I saw the same group passing by around that time. Didn't thought much but yeah, they look sorta out of place there.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Oh, I think I saw the same group passing by around that time. Didn't thought much but yeah, they look sorta out of place there.
Edit to correct to local terminology in last line

Very..i am quite observant as back in the day i was in the same game.

Check...all in tied up comfortable to run in sports shoes/sneakers...even the female

Check..all with sling pouches..riding quite heavy on shoulder/chest...not normal attire for most sinkies

Check...way too alert as they move around & all fit...no floppy stomachs

And by chance..cos i was above lookjng down...the female had a device out...90% sure was one of those govissued ones only used by police n some other units? Rubberised/shok resistant; extra bulblike attachment at the top..etc. not a motorola but like a special model cell...i 4get the brand.

But from pov of tis forum...seems they were not looking at SW at all.....one of the male even passed a comment to a colleague when passed bobo...
Best guess? Secret Society taskforce? Related?

Last edited by Underhidden; 18-09-2021 at 07:07 PM.
Old 18-09-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan99 View Post
here now.. its a dead town. those who are planning to come can save time by not coming
Orchard towers is the safest place now...more variety and younger girls plus taxi stand fls at Orchard towers....parklane is dead and also not safe for customers....parklane is finished as Xq once said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread