The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-09-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-yoyo/

Any MR for this?
Old 17-09-2021, 07:42 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clazziquai View Post
Milf and is a FL that u can upgrade.

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 17-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2225 / Power: 15
MLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond reputeMLTR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_Zhu168 View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/cc-mass...-unlimited-hj/

CC
Went up the room got one okt and 2 girls sitting outside..procced to bath..massage and catbath usimg her big boob and butt to rub, lasted less than 10min
Turn around..sucks ur nipple and den procced t bbbj + hj.. lasted less than 10min

Looks: under the dark room..cant see clearly but can see quite chio 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 big D and soft..can lick nip but cannt sucks
Services: 6.5/10 her bbbj is skilful but like to rush and often replace it with hj..
RTM: 150 for about 20min with rush bbbj+hj... seem not worth it..so might not

Overall: with her looks(1st look from a distance really a chio bu,prettier than photo),body and bbbj is worth for 1st time visit..just abit rushing and short..from entering the room till left last half an hour

My 2cents worth of opinion..cheers
$150 no CIM? Seems like she has fj package from her "FR".
Old 17-09-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post
Sophia 16/Sep 21

Looks 7/10 fair 40 plus
Body 7/10 fit well maintained
Boobs 7/10 not bad can play but shag pinkish nips
Bbbj 100/10 deep throat princess no gag reflex
Cim 100/10 non stop when cum and no drop wasted

Rtf yes

Sophia is fully book for a reason and she is picky because she can deep throat. Deep throat till the base of my cock feeling her throat with no gag reflex is a gift bestowed only to a few gems. Indeed number 1 bbbj cim gem in sg because she can gag and gag and deep throat until cim, wow and really cute pinkish nipples.

Tried her before. Her attitude is very good.

Boobs : D cup natural. Very soft and nice to fondle. Nipples very sensitive.

Sensual was great too, enjoyed the HJ and BBBJJ and CIM.
GFE : 8/10 ( i dont usually rate gfe for other ML as i personally dont feel a thing) but shes different..i like how she can naturally make u feel comfortable wif her wif her playful character.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

sophia also on my list, but i think with cases like that i'd probably laying low for the time being.
Old 17-09-2021, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 8
tenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to beholdtenoclock123 is a splendid one to behold

Yea agreed that Sophia is really great, body wise and technique wise on her bbbj, hence the Long Q always. The only downside is that she always positions herself in a way that’s hard to feel her body during the deed.

Anw can anyone PM me Xue Er’s WeChat? Lost it when I changed number. Thank you in advance!
Old 17-09-2021, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 3
fsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfsai is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Xue er (went for nuru after reading so much good reviews here)
Look: 6/10 still ok, look and sound like in her 30? mature kind
Massage: 10/10 full body scrub, feels damn nice to get scrub, just like spa session but this one obviously covers every part of your body
Sensual: 8/10 first time trying nuru, her service is really nice, but too bad I couldn't enjoy to the fullness due to my ticklish body
Personality: 8/10 service oriented, she will accommodate to you on how to make you feel good
Location: 7/10 roughly 10mins walk from the nearest MRT, don't mind walking
RTM: no, went there for experience, getting my body all slippery just not my thing

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/
Look: 7/10 still ok, but voice/look not syt enough to me
Massage: 9/10 most comfortable massage I had so far with all the MLs (although I haven't go that much yet), from starting back and leg massage, to butt and leg oil massage, and after HJ head massage, after 2nd bath simple shoulder massage
Sensual: 7/10 SOP kind, top view and fondling, tempo just nice for me
Personality: 9.5/10 she make sure you get every mins of your time
Location: 7/10 roughly 10mins walk, have to get her to guide you the exact location when you get to the place she asked you to go
RTM: maybe if I want a good massage
Old 17-09-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 799 / Power: 5
masterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to beholdmasterbaker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenoclock123 View Post
Yea agreed that Sophia is really great, body wise and technique wise on her bbbj, hence the Long Q always. The only downside is that she always positions herself in a way that’s hard to feel her body during the deed.

Anw can anyone PM me Xue Er’s WeChat? Lost it when I changed number. Thank you in advance!
She’s quite discreet and she told me once even if you have her WeChat id you also won’t be able to add her. I faced the same problem as you last time round when I changed numbers. Just text her and inform her of your old number and she should be happy to take a regular or past client.

Edit: the above is about Xue Er not Sophia

Last edited by masterbaker; 17-09-2021 at 12:39 PM. Reason: Clarification
Old 17-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 11
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-baby/

Looks: 8.5/10. Looks mid 20s.
Boobs: C
Body: petite, slim no fats
Massage: good strength, trained.

Will rtm.
Indeed baby is in her 20s. However I reckoned late 20s. Definitely went under the knife for her fast as well. Hence, might look mid 20s. Skin wise not those buttery smooth with some black dings here and there. Inflated boobs but still nicely done.

Overall giving her a 7 but beware her KC. Those with deep pockets, beware! Some might fall for the presents tricks. Have a Good Friday!
Old 17-09-2021, 03:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/cc-mass...-unlimited-hj/

Wow, this is one of a few that look better than the photo posted here. Huge D cup boobs (although a bit sagged) but still solid n good to squeeze. Massage is so so (don't expect much from these FL) but teasing is not bad with boobs n butt rubbing massage. Overall a good experience n left as a happy man.

HJ is 120
BBJ is 150
FJ is 160.

One the way out, one chio bu caught my eyes. Wow, she look better that CC although those boobs are not as big. Quickly ask for her name n contact n promise her a visit.

Her name is Xiao Mi, 小米。Any bro tried her before, cannot find her thread here leh.
After a few days rest, I fulfilled my promise to pay Xiao Mi a visit.

Took the 150 BBJ package. After some teasing and foreplay she immediately shifted to 69 position - placed her cunt right in front of my eye while she blow for me. Hmm, her cunt hole is very small, dun noe whether my big prick can shaft in or not - maybe can try next round. I think I will tell her - 我的比较大,你要忍一下。

This place is actually a fuck shop, just like Geylang, dun expect good massage from those gals there, maybe just 10 minutes of soft massage from them.

As for Xiao Mi, she is one of the better looking gals I encounter recently - Look pretty and elegant. However, not for boobs lovers, as her boob is only a small A, but nipples very shiok to zhut zhut.

Told me she just arrived here one month ago. Previously worked as a beautician.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-09-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
Lustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to beholdLustlord is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
After a few days rest, I fulfilled my promise to pay Xiao Mi a visit.

Took the 150 BBJ package. After some teasing and foreplay she immediately shifted to 69 position - placed her cunt right in front of my eye while she blow for me. Hmm, her cunt hole is very small, dun noe whether my big prick can shaft in or not - maybe can try next round. I think I will tell her - 我的比较大,你要忍一下。

This place is actually a fuck shop, just like Geylang, dun expect good massage from those gals there, maybe just 10 minutes of soft massage from them.

As for Xiao Mi, she is one of the better looking gals I encounter recently - Look pretty and elegant. However, not for boobs lovers, as her boob is only a small A, but nipples very shiok to zhut zhut.

Told me she just arrived here one month ago. Previously worked as a beautician.
This one? https://sgbeautycastle-5.com/hebe-massage-bj-hj/
Old 17-09-2021, 04:20 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 246 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4065 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lustlord View Post
Yes, this is the one. But her boobs not so big as shown in photos hor. Not even a B cup, but still good enough for me.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 17-09-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitework View Post
Member since 2003 leh!? But only 29 posts 😂😂😂 What do you think 🤔😋
What are you thinking? Please think correctly 😃
Old 17-09-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 14
xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!xinsuile is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/vi-vi-massage/

Sharing a FR of this wonderful Gem with the fellow brothers.

Trying to find reviews of this lady as I was deeply attracted by her photos and video but unfortunately, there were not that many. Anyway, decided to take a leap of faith to patronage this lady. Make a quick text to her on last Tuesday afternoon and managed to secure a slot in the night.

Look: 10/10 What a beautiful face, I am crossing my fingers 10%~15% discount from the photos and I will be a very happy man before arriving. When she opened the door, OMFG, she looks even better than the photos shared, and I was slightly stunned and stumbled for a while by her good looks when we locked our eyes when I entered the place, basically “mesmerize” is the word to use. She exhibits so much elegance and class that is quite unreal (at least from my perspective).
**Not forgetting her long wavey black shining hair that look so graceful hot on her

Age: I reckon should not be far from what she posted (mid-20s) but because of her vibes, I think people might think she more matured than her age.

Body: 9/10 Totally my cup of tea, tall, slender with a very well-balanced figure. I don’t think anyone can find many faults with her figure unless you are looking for big-boobers D-cups and above. Then she might have to be discounted some points on that “disadvantage” but I guess everyone have a different preference.

Massage: 8/10 Maybe not comparable to those seasoned old masseurs from TCM that acquired that skill thru’ years of experience but she is able to massage pretty well and put in a lot of effort to loosen the knots and joints. Not forgetting the lovely 5-mins head massage after the deed is done while you can lay down on her thigh to see her beautiful face and relax before heading for a shower.

Sensual: 9/10 After a good 30mins of massage, she asked me to shaft up my backside to give me a good HDLY and proceed to lay on my back and proceed with the deed. She will put in a lot of effort to regulate the speed nicely. She allows roaming but just be gentle and she is willing to accommodate. SN and Vanilla as stated but her looks, and efforts are enough to send me to heaven.

GFE: 9/10 From the point you enter the place, she will offer you a cup of water and helping you to hang up the clothes nicely. After your shower, she will also help to wipe dry your back for you before starting the massage. A good conversationist in nature and happily chatting with you thru-out the session only when the “key moment” where she will most probably ask you to focus when she put in her best effort to send you to the moon. She even gives a light smack on my butt when I am leaving the room.

Location: 8/10 In the “G”olden area in Singapore but is at the more discreet part with more privacy (more condos around). Quite a fair distance from MRT station (10mins walk), a short walking distance from the bus stop. As for vehicle owners, the parking lots will be depending on heng/suay as parking is free after 5pm (this clue is obvious to where the location is for those people going on car/bikes). The room is tidy and clean, clean towels are provided and you can actually see it in the living room of all the clean towels.

RTM: 10/10 Definitely!! Once my Vitamin M is back in stock and provided, I can get a slot. Honestly speaking, AP is in the making. I’m pretty sure slots will be more limited after this posting, maybe that why FR of her is so limited. I regretted I took so long considering before visiting her, a bad mistake indeed.
Old 17-09-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 3
Karmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarmarevenge is a Helpful and Caring Samster

After hearing so many bros talked about Elmi being a fail-safe, making them cum twice, etc, I can't help but went to give it a try.

IMO, While can't pass her off as syt, she has not exactly reach pre-milf as well . I would say just in the middle. I find her really attractive. Her demeanor very yiu xiu (hokkien), fair, and has a very refreshing sweet voice. Not the teh kind but those news anchor kind. She reminds me of the time I go Japan, those high-class waitresses with very gentle demeanor (Not those maid cafe those kind).

Was given the option for 1 or 2 shots. Even tho originally book her is to try the 2 shots but still doubt my capacity. So still chose 1 shot in the end.

Her catbath is really more comprehensive than others I've tried so far in the current market. Long story short, she puts in alot of effort in massaging and pleasuring you. Can feel that she gets into the same sensual atmosphere as you, like she enjoys pleasuring you without rushing. Seeing so many comments ppl cumming twice under her hands, i was expecting more variation of HJ movements to tease before the explosion. But It's just me though.

After the deed, she washed up and came back to give head massage until times up. everything she do very 周到 and spa-like service. Really is a fail-safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1