The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 16-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxel82 View Post
good from far, far from good. pick her if you want service, good attitude, and natural massive boobs, but be prepared for an older lady who is not that pretty anymore. she has lost some weight though.
Sounds like my kind of woman. I don't mind older women
Old 16-09-2021, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 6
Rixs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRixs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi guys, I am pretty sure beside OT, theres others nearby places in orchard also got fj services right? So far i went before Tanglin SC. Should be level 3… anyone been there? Or u guys got any other lobang?
Old 17-09-2021, 03:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rixs View Post
Hi guys, I am pretty sure beside OT, theres others nearby places in orchard also got fj services right? So far i went before Tanglin SC. Should be level 3… anyone been there? Or u guys got any other lobang?
99% sure it is closed..
Management revoked lease when found not legit
Even b4 covid? Unless i mix shop but pretty sure...i heard some straight backed religion type angmoh diplomat was offered extras..straight away went management office and made scene
Old 17-09-2021, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
Thanks for the confirmation. I don't know when this was taken considering I found on page 200+ but I heard her face damn cui now but if she looks the same as the pic, not bad looking what. Now all I'm hoping is that she'll be there in the afternoon if i go.
Yes Tang li is now day shift. She usually goes back by 7pm...
Old 17-09-2021, 10:48 AM
Samster

Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
99% sure it is closed..
Management revoked lease when found not legit
Even b4 covid? Unless i mix shop but pretty sure...i heard some straight backed religion type angmoh diplomat was offered extras..straight away went management office and made scene
I remember the heydays of OT when there was massages left, right and center..sigh..only reason i never went was due to high prices. I remember going in and a massage girl quoted $300 . I was like fuck that, wore my clothes and left. Now even Parklane doesn't have alot or the quality/service not there.

But as a side note, looking at an old video of OT, who are these 2? They look hot but i'm not sure if they are still at the same area though (girl in blue was shown in front of CozyDreams )
Old 17-09-2021, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Yes Tang li is now day shift. She usually goes back by 7pm...
Thanks for the info..have been going through the old post. Entertaining read to be sure but timings are different due to them having to close at 10:30? I remember going drinking, looking at the girls there and picking up a hot ladyboy at Crazy Horse.
Old 17-09-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Went over last week, took back paris at L2. Seems pretty quiet there. As usual, nv wear panties… While roaming, this girl at L1 by the name of xiao yu pulled me into her shop and asked me to try her. Kept hugging me nonstop. Anyone tried?
Old 17-09-2021, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Went over last week, took back paris at L2. Seems pretty quiet there. As usual, nv wear panties… While roaming, this girl at L1 by the name of xiao yu pulled me into her shop and asked me to try her. Kept hugging me nonstop. Anyone tried?
Nope..haven't cheong OT that often i wouldn't know but Paris sounds...interesting.
Old 17-09-2021, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 14
yl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to beholdyl9570 is a splendid one to behold

Is Fit Lily working today?
Old 17-09-2021, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro, just checking, is Paris at L2 or L3? I was looking at the past pages and one of the bros here gave -

"Originally Posted by rawroulette
You go up 3rd floor. If come up by escalator, when you reach 3rd floor, you turn 180 degree to your right, to face the other way. her unit directly at the end of the long corridor. If you come from car park, just keep walking straight through the long corridor til you reach her unit. it's along same row as the hair salon and the thai food (to left of her unit if you face her unit) and the down under pub (to the right of her unit if you face her unit)"
Old 17-09-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!

Earliest is ard 10am, get afew operate. If night before 10pm, most will go aggressive marketing. Level 2 also quite pretty hot, the one beside the pub.
Old 17-09-2021, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bro, just checking, is Paris at L2 or L3? I was looking at the past pages and one of the bros here gave -

You go up 3rd floor. If come up by escalator, when you reach 3rd floor, you turn 180 degree to your right, to face the other way. her unit directly at the end of the long corridor. If you come from car park, just keep walking straight through the long corridor til you reach her unit. it's along same row as the hair salon and the thai food (to left of her unit if you face her unit) and the down under pub (to the right of her unit if you face her unit)"
2nd unit 2f beside jamboree
Old 17-09-2021, 10:14 PM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
2nd unit 2f beside jamboree
Sorry..no
When this excessively bulbous balloon woman is here, it is 4th not 2nd door from jamboree

But is not on site these days
Old 17-09-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:

This is direction to the rather mature SW in leotards NOT paris
Old 17-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:

This is now Fit Lily's current unit, it was Paris' unit about....6 or 7 years ago maybe?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1