The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2003, 02:35 AM
jimmipoh

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Bad Memories......

hey brudders,

I been away since 1997 in the States, so glad to be back to "Special" land... Can say i Old Cock, was chionging in pre-recession when got little money didnt go Barely far.

Recall had to queue both for girls and rooms at my frequent Balmoral Plaza. When ang pai only entertain regulars/never first timers and full course were $200...

KTV girls expected $50 per sitting, evening short while and they were often not enough to go around...... and can forget about getting too touchy.

GL girls have some serious attitude problem, cum a bit slow also kenna fucked verbally.

Been going to some old haunts. Balmoral changed to Lexus, girl standard seem to have fallen but only $120 for the works, without neg.

Used to frequent Dynasty few times a week, now is like a little chinatown.. all Big ROad girls... as demonstated by my firends, essentially can squeeze and dig and to moooy surprise the mummy also join in..

I been around the world working and entertaining. I have a little experience to share, buying love here is really not the bad. Ok, in China the action is quite happening but i cannot stand their armpit hair, eastern european model looking are fantastic but cannot communicate, the states is really fucking expensive.

So cheer up guys, I believe we are doing ok here....

P.S. does anyone know where Alice from Dynasty works nowdays. She must be about 35 now, tall slim, lau chio with big boobs... Thanks, would like to say hi to an old friend.
Old 17-08-2003, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
rexsee88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bad Memories......

Quote:
Originally posted by jimmipoh
hey brudders,

I been away since 1997 in the States, so glad to be back to "Special" land... Can say i Old Cock, was chionging in pre-recession when got little money didnt go Barely far.

Recall had to queue both for girls and rooms at my frequent Balmoral Plaza. When ang pai only entertain regulars/never first timers and full course were $200...

KTV girls expected $50 per sitting, evening short while and they were often not enough to go around...... and can forget about getting too touchy.

GL girls have some serious attitude problem, cum a bit slow also kenna fucked verbally.

Been going to some old haunts. Balmoral changed to Lexus, girl standard seem to have fallen but only $120 for the works, without neg.

Used to frequent Dynasty few times a week, now is like a little chinatown.. all Big ROad girls... as demonstated by my firends, essentially can squeeze and dig and to moooy surprise the mummy also join in..

I been around the world working and entertaining. I have a little experience to share, buying love here is really not the bad. Ok, in China the action is quite happening but i cannot stand their armpit hair, eastern european model looking are fantastic but cannot communicate, the states is really fucking expensive.

P.S. does anyone know where Alice from Dynasty works nowdays. She must be about 35 now, tall slim, lau chio with big boobs... Thanks, would like to say hi to an old friend.
Thanks Bro for sharing the information, glad that you share with us

apparently we are going through another wave for transformation, which we'll see more changes than ever, in time to come, probably changing for the good, a more globalize community, meaning more liberal and more cross-cultural intractivity, improve market competitiveness, which whatever the peak in the past, paying high prices for those so-so services, will likely to be the past, better services at competitive pricing will be the key success of all this businesses, compared with our neighbouring countries, so not to worry, stay cool & happy, more exciting years to come, cheers !!
Old 18-08-2003, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 21
Kdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKdajong99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
hey brudders,

Hee hee welcome back.
Old 25-08-2003, 12:17 PM
wherewho

Quote:

I been around the world working and entertaining. I have a little experience to share, buying love here is really not the bad. Ok, in China the action is quite happening but i cannot stand their armpit hair,

i cannot tahan those yikey armpits as well. phew! phew! yikes! how pretty the face oso nt use.
Old 25-08-2003, 12:20 PM
wherewho

Quote:
hey brudders,

IP.S. does anyone know where Alice from Dynasty works nowdays. She must be about 35 now, tall slim, lau chio with big boobs... Thanks, would like to say hi to an old friend.

same here looking for my lost fren. anni one noes where Dawn from Dynasty works nowadays?
Old 25-08-2003, 01:13 PM
evo666

Re: Re: Bad Memories......

Quote:
Originally posted by wherewho
same here looking for my lost fren. anni one noes where Dawn from Dynasty works nowadays?

Hey, bro where who looking for your "sort tio" izzit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1