The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2021, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 13
mayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Got FR to share with bros here! Tried a spa near the popular Upper Thomson stretch...

Location: 5/10 alot of traffic and not really discreet, reason being its the famous dead end road that some times must reverse to go out...anyway room was passable with shower in room.
Damage: I knew I paid slightly more than the market rate but small head won over big head, besides I already showered and buay tahan already!

went up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by this cute petite syt in tight mini shorts but too bad the arrangement was not with her. Was ushered into the room and proceeded with shower. when i came out of the shower, saw a tall and elegant lady in black dress come in and was quite turned on (to be fair she was wearing mask la) proceeded to ask for what service I was looking for and I said full package, negotiated the price but sian cos she ask for payment first. Anyway had to double confirm if she is the one servicing me and she said yes so went for it. FR below:

Name: B**y but I know she also uses the name C*C*
Looks: 8/10 Late 20s, 1.7m
Body: slim but looks like given birth before
Boobs: C cup but man made
Kissing: NA... Being responsible by not kissing
Catbath: 8/10
CBJ: 8/10 didn't even know or feel her putting the cap on before blowing, felt like bbbj!
Painting: NA cos not into it
FJ: 8/10 shaved, did missionary, doggy and ended with reverse cow girl, felt abit loose but maybe cos she was very wet, she likes getting spanked though, that got her really wet down under.
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 gave a short massage after the session and was good strength but it was for like 5 mins only

RTM: Maybe... but it is because the girl that opened the door for me was a petite syt that I would love to try!

Hope enough hints given for location!
Old 14-09-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 13
homura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhomura03 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
The MP near the coffee shop still operating ? used to exit from back door
Coco , the china doll ?
She moved to circular road
Old 15-09-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayermrazfan View Post
Got FR to share with bros here! Tried a spa near the popular Upper Thomson stretch...

Location: 5/10 alot of traffic and not really discreet, reason being its the famous dead end road that some times must reverse to go out...anyway room was passable with shower in room.
Damage: I knew I paid slightly more than the market rate but small head won over big head, besides I already showered and buay tahan already!

went up the stairs, rang the bell and was greeted by this cute petite syt in tight mini shorts but too bad the arrangement was not with her. Was ushered into the room and proceeded with shower. when i came out of the shower, saw a tall and elegant lady in black dress come in and was quite turned on (to be fair she was wearing mask la) proceeded to ask for what service I was looking for and I said full package, negotiated the price but sian cos she ask for payment first. Anyway had to double confirm if she is the one servicing me and she said yes so went for it. FR below:

Name: B**y but I know she also uses the name C*C*
Looks: 8/10 Late 20s, 1.7m
Body: slim but looks like given birth before
Boobs: C cup but man made
Kissing: NA... Being responsible by not kissing
Catbath: 8/10
CBJ: 8/10 didn't even know or feel her putting the cap on before blowing, felt like bbbj!
Painting: NA cos not into it
FJ: 8/10 shaved, did missionary, doggy and ended with reverse cow girl, felt abit loose but maybe cos she was very wet, she likes getting spanked though, that got her really wet down under.
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 6/10 gave a short massage after the session and was good strength but it was for like 5 mins only

RTM: Maybe... but it is because the girl that opened the door for me was a petite syt that I would love to try!

Yea so..how much u paid?
Old 15-09-2021, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
fullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfullofschiiit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
is it can take bus 135 from AMK?
can take plenty of buses or new TEL to Upp Tson main rd too and then followed by short walk in. check gmaps.
Old 15-09-2021, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 23
dannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to alldannywee75 is a name known to all

2nd floor ? Road ends ? Near hans ?
Old 15-09-2021, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 17
ang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to beholdang09 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by acer1714 View Post
Just wanted to do a review on one of the best massage I've been to so far. I was actually heading down to this other massage parlor up along novena area. My body has been aching after a soccer game on sunday so since I was in that area, but no slot..... hence i remember a contact received from here so i drive another 10 min to this spa.

At first glance , the spa look a decent small neighbourhood spa. The reception was a syt. There were a few types of massage available but I just op for the 90min full body massage at $88 which come with hot oil.

When the masseuse came in, she was this petite prc lady. Smiling and giggling while having small talk with me. She was very soft spoken an friendly, but very committed to her work. To me her massage is not the piano type , but she just puts enough pressure plus , the bonus points is that I find her massage unique. Besides the point she not only gives a steady and firm massage, but the way she massage is that she seems to be teasing u yet not trying to be dirty. She's doing the left side of ur body, massaging in. Rhythms and repetitions and suddenly hands strt on the other side. At first I thought she was just stretching out her arms but then I Realised she was alrd on te opposite side and I dd not hear her move.. Last point, she tends to pay more attention to ur ass area . Not ur crack but ur butt cheeks. Seriously it's very climatic when she does its. And occassionally , u know the drill,inner thigh n groin area: Accidentally brazing against hard to reach places..
Above all no golden question and besides that She really massage u 1 1/2hrs worth n that warm oil really give you a relaxing sensational feel, I tried to extend 30min but was declined coz she has an appointment after me. . So I pretty much can testify she's a gem. Will return to the spa whenever i need a good massage.
Nice fr, can share this nice contact.
Old 15-09-2021, 09:56 AM
Samster

mayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to beholdmayermrazfan is a splendid one to behold

Paid $150 for nuru initially but top up 1 blue for FJ. :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Yea so..how much u paid?
Old 15-09-2021, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 8
Starx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStarx88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Got FR to share with bros here! Tried a spa near the popular Upper Thomson stretch

Is it pink color signboard? Some broa say the tauhuay not bad too. .
Old 15-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster

Yes bro, the tauhuay not bad. Also got doggy below the shop when you doing doggy above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starx88 View Post
Is it pink color signboard? Some broa say the tauhuay not bad too. .
Old 15-09-2021, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yes bro, the tauhuay not bad. Also got doggy below the shop when you doing doggy above.
LOL..... Perfectly describe the scene. What I know the lady boss at corner cafe damn chio. Perhaps the crowd there is partly because of her.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Wah got to explore the place abit more now den. Been there only twice but never noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by API661 View Post
LOL..... Perfectly describe the scene. What I know the lady boss at corner cafe damn chio. Perhaps the crowd there is partly because of her.
Old 16-09-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Never knew there is a upper shop. Always tot there is only one lower shop… 🤔
Old 16-09-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1620 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Share share thank you
Old 16-09-2021, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros tried W**W** at Sin Ming Centre?
Old 16-09-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1398 / Power: 15
Maro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud ofMaro has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdd9933 View Post
For those who ask for sharing of contAct, she has been the many discussion here. It’s pretty easy to find as the spa is located at sin Ming. R***** S** and apparently there is only 1 C working there. Have fun! I will say u guys will enjoy it.
Thanks for helping me reply too. lolx gosh go google their FB. its easy to find n can see pic got contact n exact location.

just came back from another satisfying session with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1