The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Timlin2022 is Cool - loads of Potential
Anna Lee Manhood Treatment?

Saw a post recently, the therapist name is Anna Lee, any bro know her or try her massage before?
Old 27-06-2022, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1323 / Power: 15
melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Re: Anna Lee Manhood Treatment?

The explanation look interesting. Anyone tried?
Old 27-06-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timlin2022 View Post
Saw a post recently, the therapist name is Anna Lee, any bro know her or try her massage before?
Yes I tried her recently. She told me her name is Anna, her surname Lee and she works as a therapist....
Old 27-06-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

melltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud ofmelltgb11 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Yes I tried her recently. She told me her name is Anna, her surname Lee and she works as a therapist....
Lol. Really tried or talk cock one 🤣
Old 27-06-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Looks too legendary to be real. https://www.manhoodtherapies.com

Case study 1
DIALYSIS PATIENT-CASE STUDY
Dialysis patient -case study - Mr A

Name: Mr A, age: 42 , Chinese male, 168cm, 48 kg

A client came to see me about diminishing health due to renal failure. Kidney failure caused him to be unable to pass urine not to mention failing manhood function. His doctor from TTSH diagnosed him as kidney failure caused by hypertension. And kept increasing the dosage of his hypertension pills which made Mr A feel very sick.
Mr A had been on dialysis treatment for one year (at that time) and was undergoing dialysis 3 times a week and each time for four hours.

My diagnosis was different. My diagnosis was:-

1/ kidney failure due to severe urinary tract infection he had in the past and 2/ severely weak lungs - Mr A was a heavy smoker which caused his blood to be not oxygenated enough thus forcing his kidneys to overwork to filter his blood which in turn weaken them.

Because my diagnosis was such I spent the treatment doing:-

1/ boosting his immunity
2/ strengthening his lungs so that they can take in more oxygen power.
3/ Detox/ manhood

I also gave Mr A several DIY tips and exercises to do religiously at home to boost his immunity and to strengthen his lungs. Two weeks later Mr A came back for another session and told me that after my first treatment he was able to pass urine three - four times a day, every day. Before my treatment he was not able to urinate at all. He was feeling much stronger - he started working out at a gym before he was feeling way too weak to do any exercises. Now feeling more optimistic and was hoping that after my 2nd treatment his blood will be sufficiently clean enough to undergo another blood test and for the doctor to take him off dialysis treatment.

Case study 2
FLU PATIENT- case study
Name: Mr A.B. 48 y.o. Caucasian Male

A client, Mr A.B. suffers from frequent and severe flu. His doctor's diagnosis was flu caused by sinus blockage. My diagnosis was his flu was caused by either an allergy reaction or a viral reaction from the germs on his genital area caused by unprotected sex.
This flu patient has in fact went for either one or two sinus operation in recent years which was quite traumatic to him. But it obviously did not help because he still suffers from frequent flu.
Because this is a delicate subject of some sensitivity and to broach it may offend the client, I could only hint to Mr A.B. that his body got "lots of germs".
He obviously did not understand the hint because few weeks ago he sent me a text telling me that for over two weeks he has been suffering from a severe flu. Hes been on antibiotics for these two weeks. He has gone for a flu jab. He has seen a chinese doctor. Hes taking chinese medicine in addition to his antibiotics. Hes gone for acupuncture. And all did not help his flu.
I then text him the following instruction " Go to any pharmacy and buy a tube of antiseptic cream and some antibiotic powder. After shower sprinkle antibiotic powder onto the antiseptic cream and apply liberally on the penis, testis and anus."
He followed my instruction to the letter since everything else did not work. And apparently in one such application overnight his eyes and nose stopped running and his flu cured. I was right again. If it hadn't been for me his doctor would have probably recommended he go for another traumatic sinus operation.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:54 PM
Samster

It's a PRC lady that quoted $170 per session. Wonder it's authentic or nonsense one lol. Don't dare to be white rat here......
Old 27-06-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
It's a PRC lady that quoted $170 per session. Wonder it's authentic or nonsense one lol. Don't dare to be white rat here......
What 170?

Rather go outside with special ask for juagen
Old 27-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13132 / Power: 22
Powerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond reputePowerman881 has a reputation beyond repute

Any guinea pigs here tried? TS can do a MR?
Old 27-06-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

You read from the lanjiao case study already know fake la.
Old 28-06-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 13
penaltykick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypenaltykick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

She's quite legit. Local aunty, way into her 50s. Didn't realise she increased her price recently. Used to be 150
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1