The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 18
AIRAIS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAIRAIS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry A Bad Father Who Did Not Conceal A Puberty-Reaching Girl's Modesty

I saw this girl sparring table tennis with her father (my assumption) when I was making my way to the gym in a community centre. She was wearing a thin sleeveless T-shirt and shorts. What attracted my attention initially was that she played quite well against her father (my assumption).

What attracted my attention next (and shocked me) was that she was not wearing a bra. I could not tell exactly how old she was but I could definitely see that she had reached the puberty stage and her breasts were growing.

What made it appalling was her choice of a light-coloured thin sleeveless T-shirt as her top. Both her erected dark nipples were highly visible and I suspected that the erection was caused by the fabric brushing against them while she was playing table tennis. From the side angle, I could also see that her breasts were developing.

I am not a paedophile and I am not aroused by such a sight! What made this scene sickening was that her father (my assumption) who was sparring table tennis opposite her did not bother to conceal her modesty! If she was a full-grown adult, I would have just minded my own business and watched the free show but she was not! She was only a child; a child who would still depend on her parents to guide her and protect her from harm!

How could a father care less for her own daughter's modesty? Perhaps some of you may suggest that her father could be a pervert who simply enjoyed the view of her daughter's erected nipples under her top!

Whatever it is, I feel so sorry for the girl, who has such an uncaring, unattentive and insensitive father!
Old 13-07-2010, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
forumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud offorumer has much to be proud of
Re: A Bad Father Who Did Not Conceal A Puberty-Reaching Girl's Modesty

maybe that guy is a pedophile and that is not his daughter....
Old 13-07-2010, 04:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2587 / Power: 16
nishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond reputenishikado has a reputation beyond repute

ur assumption nia chill
Old 13-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
terrible ted deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The father is colour-blind.
Old 13-07-2010, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 16
The_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe_Chef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
u think alot.... for a old man.

If you like girls, you will love this!!!

=>Compilation of all my delicious girls!
(for more FRs and pictures)

=>First time Booking? Read this guide!

Old 13-07-2010, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 14
fledged deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forumer View Post
More likely to be the case. I doubt very much if that man is the father.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 22
sun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to beholdsun814 is a splendid one to behold

not that i am old-fashioned or conservative but i think the mum would play a more important role in telling the daughters these matters, as women by right should be more sensitive and attentive.
Old 13-07-2010, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun814 View Post
not that i am old-fashioned or conservative but i think the mum would play a more important role in telling the daughters these matters, as women by right should be more sensitive and attentive.
sometimes when i go out with some of my girlfriends, people think i am the father... actually i am nearly about the age of their real father anyway... heh heh heh!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 13-07-2010, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 18
gottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygottasexu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fledged View Post
More likely to be the case. I doubt very much if that man is the father.
I think is the trainer lar!

You Up Me, I Up You Back... Thats E Rule Of SEX & LIFE too, Ain't It?

Old 13-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gottasexu View Post
I think is the trainer lar!
Most likely.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

Whether sparring partner, coach or whoever, that is not the issue.

In the first place, I think her parents at home should be mindful of their child's physical development and her Mom should bring her to buy her first undergarment. I just recalled that yesterday, I passed by a girl along the street and she was also 'quite developed' on her upper torso but not wearing the 'extra layer'.
Old 13-07-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spore Art deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

send the father for rotan
Old 13-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 18
AIRAIS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAIRAIS deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Angry Re: A Bad Father Who Did Not Conceal A Puberty-Reaching Girl's Modesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiOrgasGuy View Post
Whether sparring partner, coach or whoever, that is not the issue.

In the first place, I think her parents at home should be mindful of their child's physical development and her Mom should bring her to buy her first undergarment. I just recalled that yesterday, I passed by a girl along the street and she was also 'quite developed' on her upper torso but not wearing the 'extra layer'.
Yes, that is the point I was trying to make!

It does not matter who the man she was sparring table tennis was. What does matter is that her parents (both father and mother) do not even bother educating her on how to safeguard her modesty.

This is a blatant failure of her parents' responsibility!
Old 14-07-2010, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRAIS View Post
This is a blatant failure of her parents' responsibility!
Understand your frustration..However, there are so many kinds of people/parents/families out there.

If everyone does think properly, then the world would be in peaceful state, however that's not the case.

Tough we always says upbringing is very important, but there are so many such cases - girls losing their virginity in pri/sec sch - Guys fighting, take drugs etc etc send to boy's home... - that will be never-ending issue.

What can we do
The world is like that...
Old 14-07-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Please dun zap me quoting a buddhist story in a sex forum

"Once upon in ancient China, a Buddhist monk went traveling with his apprentice. Reaching a shallow, they met a lady struggling to cross the river. The monk offered to let the lady piggy-back on her across the river.
The apprentice was horrified as it was not appropriate for monks like them to have close body contact with the fairer sex but he kept quiet.

After leaving the river behind for a few hours, unable to constrain himself, the apprentice lashed out at his master, questioning how can he do such things.
The master coolly replied, "I left the lady behind at the river, why have you continued to bring her along on your shoulders ?"

Moral of the story:
It may have been a no-matter of concern at all the parties involved and they probably didn't think much of it and will not think much of it anyway.
In a couple of years or perhaps the very following day, the girl would be wearing a bra anyway.
So why get so worked up over something that is of no concerns to the parties involved and absolutely is no concerns of yours ?

No offense to anyone but just a matter of thought.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1