The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2007, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 22 yrs old friendly and gentle Jia Jia at $60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul4 View Post
Received a call from a young girl last Saturday. She was a friend of one of my girl I know from Hunan. This is the first time she came to Singapore and she want me to "take care" of her.

As I was very busy for the last few days, I managed to meet her up this afternoon to arrange a session with her.

When we meet up at a coffeeshop at lor 1x, the first impression she gave me was she is very friendly and cheerful and she got a pair of nice boobs. While we TCSS, my eyes was very busy staring at the (.)(.)

Can't wait liao so we proceed to one of the hotel at lor 1x. Once we enter the room, we stripped to our birthday suit and proceed to the bathroom. Everything is SOP in the bathroom.

We hug each other on the bed and slowly she started to lick my body from my nipples, tummy and all the way to my didi. She capped my didi and gave me bj. Wow shiok !! After few minutes of bj, it's my turn to lick and roam around her body and fingering her wet pussy at the time. We tried various positions : riding, doggies and unloaded my missiles at missionary position.

The good thing is she never rush you and the whole session lasted for one hour.

Here's the stats :

Name : Jia Jia
Province : Hunan
Looks : 7/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : C cup (very solid)
Pussy : Pinkish and quite tight
BJ : Yes
Fingering : Yes
Frenching : To me, Yes
Gfe feeling : Yes
Attitude : Good and very hardworking
Damage : $60 + $10 room + $2 cd

RTF : Yes for sure.

Please note that she is only available from 9 am to 5 pm daily. Interested brother please pm me for her contact number.
brother can I have her contact no.pls.
Old 02-12-2007, 05:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 17
utd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterutd4ever59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can i have her no.pls ,brother
Old 03-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Han88 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can i have her no. please?
Old 03-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
soul4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro korn666 for upping me !!
Old 04-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 22 yrs old friendly and gentle Jia Jia at $60.

Thanks to TS for sharing the contacts, met her last sunday 2pm at Lorong 1X, msg her room no after check in. She arrives within a short while. When she enters she remained silent..i tot wah sian liao..kanna one dun talk one..then she began asking, "Hai ke yi ma?" She was asking if im acceptable to her look. That broke the ice right away. She is kinda cute, not tall and a little bah bah, boobs was the main attraction with nice little nipples.

We sat on bed and chatted really long time, can see that she enjoyed the chatting session. Then she pop the qn if we are gonna do anything else beside chatting..not replying anything we got the action going. We strip off each other with the fastest speed we could, and went for a quick shower. She cleaned me with her hands and boobs and the other hand never left my dick asleep..

We hop on to bed and began kissing, frenching each other while i gave her some fine tuning plus licking and fingering. She moans and got wet and commented its comfortable. She took her role back, serving me. Giving me catbath from nip to dick and gave a pretty ok BJ just that suction no enough nia. Told her to blow me longer and she was obliging.

I then told her to ride on and she proceed to do so, attempt to ride me cowgirl, but she found it a big pain coz she says my size a little too big for her..told me she prefers missionary and so we swap out position. Indeed! she enjoyed it more, enjoying with her eyes closed, sexy moans, bitting her lips with every thrust i gave her. A tight pussy she got there. Seeing those reaction on her face, i could not take it anymore, increase my pace, and bang her harder.

She was moaning louder, My breath was catching up, and i gave a few final deep thrust before i fired a big load into her tight,warm and wet pussy...ahhhh..feels good and relief. Draw my dick out half down and she gave me a min of HJ on my willly ensuring every drop is squeeze dry out of my shaft. Man that really weakens me and i felt as if i was having cramps on my leg as i was in a kneeling position.

Proceed to wash up and we dressed ourselves. Thinking she was abt to leave, i hand her, her well deserved reward with a little tip. To my surprise, she lay back onto bed and cont to chat. She commented she is happy meeting me and enjoyed chatting to me. Feel like chatting with a close fren. All in all, she stayed with me throughout the 2hrs booking for the room.
i was well satisfied both mentally and physically. Hope she come back soon..i will sure RTF her...
Old 04-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Samster

Thanks bro loverboat for the nice forum. Glad that you enjoyed the full 2 hrs session with her.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
Korn666 Korn666
Wink Re: 22 yrs old friendly and gentle Jia Jia at $60.

No problem lah bro soul4 .... anyway frankly speaking ... I anyhow find bros to up one lah .... lolz ....

Peace and happy bonking ...
Old 04-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
toto1388 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!toto1388 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Seems like a good catch .... may I have her contact bro ?
thanks !
Old 05-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korn666 View Post
No problem lah bro soul4 .... anyway frankly speaking ... I anyhow find bros to up one lah .... lolz ....

Peace and happy bonking ...

Hi bro korn666,

Anyway then thanks for finding me to up.
Old 05-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
loverboat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro pls forgive my ignorance...how to up pple huh? can advise a bit ? also i hope bros who like my FR earlier to upz me a little. Thank YOu.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute

Just tried yesterday

looks : 6
body : 4 (plump, i dont like plump body)
boobs : 7 (cup c)
bbbj : 10 (ultra hardworking)
fj : 8.5 (v.accomodating)
attitude : 10
gf feel : 9.5

$60/1/1

So u guys roughly know wat is her strength & weakness

Thx, soul4 for the contact.
Old 18-01-2008, 04:56 PM
hainanmomo

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi bro,

i am interested, pls pm me the contact. thks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1