The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anyone tried barbie from emma? looks damn hawt with that super perky ass.
Old 30-11-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Amyyap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
stir shit for what? neither chiongsters or TRL stand to gain anything with the sabo. you don't like the girl don't patronise la.

Edit: nvm i think i understand whats going on now.
who sabo ? i provide other bro location cant huh ?
someone pm me about this fah details to AV .i pay 150 service no good cant have fun here ?want me write location big big for everyone see ?
I also dont know what happen ah.
DEC coming ,AV everywhere loh
Old 30-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
bro (@^@) kena banned after his second post for 335 fr... Dunno can reinstate or not.. RIP bro.

Was planning to write fr for 334 when I was free today, but just read that she ran so there goes the plan. Too bad.. that group of girls were really young and nubile.. 334, 335, 338..
He got banned for real? What the fuck? Then last time other people post from other stables not sponsored here can repeatedly spam also never kena ban. Too much sia, senior bro also ban.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieryguy80 View Post
Tried 332 when ILT is not a paid advertiser here, so no FR was written then.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10 Petite, thai tan
Boobs: 9/10 (handful, enhanced C, no visible scar)
French: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 8/10 (ok english)

RTF material.
Interested in her. Can speak French? 3G reception?
Old 30-11-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
He got banned for real? What the fuck? Then last time other people post from other stables not sponsored here can repeatedly spam also never kena ban. Too much sia, senior bro also ban.
Cb la~ this thread under table one la.....
See those fr under sponsor are from who?
This fucking thread how many year liao
Now suddenly change for sponsored gal only. Pui! This means something wrong la
So... clearly you know any further FR posted in this thread cannot believe anymore lo... because stable can diy?

Senior bro also don’t know how to respect then post fr here for what...
Purpose to share geat bonk...
Clearly show it is under table thread...
Mod/admin must be sleeping also...Clone or fake fr don’t delete or banned...knn ban senior bro delete true fr.
Simi lanjiao la go fuck spider.
Old 30-11-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Now is support your lan jiao wei lo... pui!
Bro no need support you liao
Go fuck spider ok?

Edit: to Funboi. Since the beginning...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollux69 View Post
To All Cheongster,

On behalf of bro big_daddy I start this thread to support those FL with great services and also

to those RELIABLE stables.

Hope bros here can support. My intention here is to give samsters here more infos on which FL and stables to choose.

I had Great time with Jackie of Pacificstars, she is simply superb.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 30-11-2018 at 12:32 PM. Reason: Ps for funboi
Old 30-11-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

RUI @ SA

As usual OKT always recommend me good stuff so all i have to do is focus on releasing my stress instead of trying to find which are the good meats. Definetly there are many good meats around but we only have one dick and limit time.

Looks: Good looking. Look more towards chinese then thai(fair skin and face features). She looks young, in between cute and demure. Soft spoken but not shy to chat with you.
Body: Slim built on top, so meat on her thighs but overall you have a nice body and ass to molest.
The Fucks: I think she cums easier if you go gentle and sensual. She went on top and grind me slowly but very sensual, I am surprise my first shot was done like this, usually wont cum so easily when the girl is on top. Second round I went in from behind few ways, i always pump them hard and fast but she somehow managed to make me go slow and steady. Well as long as you see the girl you are screwing go soft, anything also nice lol.
Service: Washed me 3 times and 2 massages. Not really well verse in massage but at least she put in effort to make you comfortable. She speaks little simple english but luckily i know some thai.
Overall: A nice bonk with a good looking girl that fucks you better then our SG counterparts haha. I wont mind visiting again if time allows.

Lastly i always like to tell my friends, if you want a good fuck...be a good fuck yourself. If you expect the girl to look smell feel nice, return the favour doing the same. They can be good great awesome depending on how good your people skills are.
Old 30-11-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amyyap View Post
who sabo ? i provide other bro location cant huh ?
someone pm me about this fah details to AV .i pay 150 service no good cant have fun here ?want me write location big big for everyone see ?
I also dont know what happen ah.
DEC coming ,AV everywhere loh
Lol December AV of course active, want year end bonus will be "hardworking". Must show sinkies that their taxes is being put to good use by gov
Old 30-11-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Now is support your lan jiao wei lo... pui!
Bro no need support you liao
Go fuck spider ok?

Edit: to Funboi. Since the beginning...
Sometimes make life easy and use the ignore list provided by the forum. See no evil and you happy
Old 30-11-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
RUI @ SA

As usual OKT always recommend me good stuff so all i have to do is focus on releasing my stress instead of trying to find which are the good meats. Definetly there are many good meats around but we only have one dick and limit time.

Looks: Good looking. Look more towards chinese then thai(fair skin and face features). She looks young, in between cute and demure. Soft spoken but not shy to chat with you.
Body: Slim built on top, so meat on her thighs but overall you have a nice body and ass to molest.
The Fucks: I think she cums easier if you go gentle and sensual. She went on top and grind me slowly but very sensual, I am surprise my first shot was done like this, usually wont cum so easily when the girl is on top. Second round I went in from behind few ways, i always pump them hard and fast but she somehow managed to make me go slow and steady. Well as long as you see the girl you are screwing go soft, anything also nice lol.
Service: Washed me 3 times and 2 massages. Not really well verse in massage but at least she put in effort to make you comfortable. She speaks little simple english but luckily i know some thai.
Overall: A nice bonk with a good looking girl that fucks you better then our SG counterparts haha. I wont mind visiting again if time allows.

Lastly i always like to tell my friends, if you want a good fuck...be a good fuck yourself. If you expect the girl to look smell feel nice, return the favour doing the same. They can be good great awesome depending on how good your people skills are.
Nice FR and good advice, some guys treat FL like meat and fuck until have bruise, i see already also sad. She indeed look good, does she french?
Old 30-11-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 7
masakari81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Up you bro.

My own FR for Winnie (VIP888). Ironman8 quite spot on.

More new GF feel. Cuddly and doesn't use phone much. Skill wise can improve, but attitude is good.

Will RTF.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman8 View Post
She's fair skin bro.
And her English can write story>> means good English coz my thai is KNS.
Old 30-11-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 7
Redfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
RUI @ SA
Well said, sir.
Good presentation, manners and respect go a long way
Old 30-11-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jamesbaysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SS Cara (1st blood)

- a pretty SYT in a fun size package. Lean and yet with a nice butt
- natural boobs which are to my liking
- no tattoos smooth fair thai tan
- fantastic attitude and no bad behaviour at all. She is here to do her job, make some money and some friends. Take care of this nice girl please
- Location wise: room and bed no complaints. Towels provided. Bathroom shared
- RTF? I would for sure, except my preference to move on to the next dish than to repeat dishes
Old 30-11-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 6
escooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to beholdescooter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
Just had a lunch break with california Maki from silkstockings.

Looks are as per pic sexy lady good curves. Her English is good easy to communicate. Nice curves and a good handful of C soft boobs to grab.

http://silkstockings1.weebly.com/maki-22yo.html

BBBJ was good. No try on her CIM tough. Speaks decent French and very service oriented.
Overall a good and decent bonk. Easy to find location with nearby parking.
Will be back for more.
Bro merelyevil.
Is she shaved? Was looking at her as well seems good.
Old 30-11-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jamesbaysg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
State the stable clearly!
which stable is she from?
SS= silkstockings