The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Dont waste time cheong TD in SG
Everywhere also have, nothing special
Old 07-02-2021, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
A lot of the pub or disco converted into bistro. Still worth visiting? The girls working in such places they still go around drinking and sitting TCSS with customers? Do they wear mask?
So far I see only golden mile have thai girls and they're ugly. Other TDs got sg girls. Some underground one have thai and Korean.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1979 / Power: 14
今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future今晚打老虎. has a brilliant future

t10 like not bad.. but now ld steep pricing, once u buy the girl say bye bye to you
Old 10-02-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Other MOM approved converted also got thai girls. Just curious if its worth visiting or not and can tabao or not.

So weird right? If one person go in order a table of food eat alone then order drinks or open bottle or tower then maybe the girls just come help eat and drink and get tips 55555. Then must social distancing or not? Can sit close or not? can hug or not? 555555
i saw some the thai girls are thai wives married to local bros, think i better don't go.. if kena GT with married girl very troublesome.. some more alot the body bah bah.. circuit breaker make all become poom pui and gom gom..
Old 10-02-2021, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 今晚打老虎. View Post
t10 like not bad.. but now ld steep pricing, once u buy the girl say bye bye to you
Every bistro all same style.

The girls earn full I heard for the LD, imagine having 2-3 LDs per night thus whole month can make close to 10K based on LD alone.
Old 14-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
they married the thai girls and continue let them work in hanky panky jobs?!
now bistro open from 3pm, alot of these girls bluff husband they go work office job or dunno what.. plenty la.. go those p massage also will meet PRC girls who are married with kids.. tell me they bluff husband they working in facial.. whatever to make ends meet man..
Old 03-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

Re: Lookers TD at Geylang

another classic outlet Lookers at geylang has fallen, huge FOR RENT banners all over the frontage
Old 12-04-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Actually got a lot of thai girls married to local guys just for the ltvp/pr also. Easy money for the guy, get 500-2k per month and also get other benefits depending on chemistry haha.
Old 12-04-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Last time got a few Thai girls they holding sg PR card work FL also. Imagine you know her sg husband then you also been beoing her then finally now you go fuck her wa the feeling must be very thrill.
Yes this is true, , got to know my ex gf's best friend when we first met at a TD. Back then her tirak would always drive us to supper after the TD close and we even traveled to Thailand for a wedding before.

Imagine my surprise when I saw her with one of the Dome 1 stables.
Old 14-04-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 7
KKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of lightKKSingapore is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Yes this is true, , got to know my ex gf's best friend when we first met at a TD. Back then her tirak would always drive us to supper after the TD close and we even traveled to Thailand for a wedding before.

Imagine my surprise when I saw her with one of the Dome 1 stables.
But bro please tell us did you have the guts to book her and try her out?
Old 14-04-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKSingapore View Post
But bro please tell us did you have the guts to book her and try her out?
No la, I was still with my ex gf and there are some lines just don't cross la.. Booking FL one of the most impt thing to me is anonymity..
Old 14-04-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
No la, I was still with my ex gf and there are some lines just don't cross la.. Booking FL one of the most impt thing to me is anonymity..
Agreed with u on this anonymity.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In order to travel overseas or entrance into entertainment relaxation venues. Will you take the covid test?

Entertainment relaxation venues e.g. KTV, disco, pub, bar, GL, MP and Spa
(Presume after -ve result can go maskless in the venues)

Covid-19 Testing Poll - Will you take the covid-19 test?

Please click above link to cast your votes. Multiple selection allowed. Do vote honestly.
Just done voting!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 04-06-2021, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!

Nowadays TD can hanky panky meh? The girls just come drink, play dice or cards and ask for LD nia.
Mostly i see can hanky panky one is those ktv with viet bu inside room de.
Old 04-06-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
another classic outlet Lookers at geylang has fallen, huge FOR RENT banners all over the frontage
We go takeover and be boss ourselves?? Hahahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1