The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 12-02-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rantnt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
Yes bro. They view us as easy targets because of some black sheep out there who spoil the market. Can always cross the causeway to enjoy over there. Quality of girls not as good as the average siamdius in Singapore but at least they aren't so pushy for flowers over there and most importantly, the 3:1 exchange rate makes everything else seem so affordable!
I totally agree. TD in SG now damn jialat. I prefer go play in KL.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-02-2020, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 14
HIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHIVsucks_XXX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantnt View Post
I totally agree. TD in SG now damn jialat. I prefer go play in KL.
Nothing much these days unless just goin for some drinks and chill, but problem is these days their prices not very cheap either.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-02-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1402 / Power: 3
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Dont waste time cheong TD in SG
Everywhere also have, nothing special
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1