The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Haha challenge accepted! Tonight i shall go back and hang her see what happens! I will purposely tease her, wah bf sit there hang you $50 you stay whole night na, today if i hang you $500 then how?
So I went last night tried my luck. Surprise surprise she say that guy not her BF. She single. Lol. Good thing flower girl is my friend, told me my eyes very sharp can recognize that one is her BF.

I told her OK next time when he's around I will hug her and kiss her on the cheeks see if OK mai, she dared me to do it so I started doing it last night saying need practice first 😂😂.

Tasted her tongue but it wasn't the aggresive fast n furious type of french kissing, what a tease 😂😂
Old 13-09-2019, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
So I went last night tried my luck. Surprise surprise she say that guy not her BF. She single. Lol. Good thing flower girl is my friend, told me my eyes very sharp can recognize that one is her BF.

I told her OK next time when he's around I will hug her and kiss her on the cheeks see if OK mai, she dared me to do it so I started doing it last night saying need practice first 😂😂.

Tasted her tongue but it wasn't the aggresive fast n furious type of french kissing, what a tease 😂😂
Nice one bro. Thats the kind of actions we need to take vigurously. Play the players and mind fuck the mind fuckers. Its a dangerous game but one that we came to love so dearly.

Ignore their sob stories although many are true but exaggerated. The result of poor planning and old generation dragging them down. Nowadays sob story lesser but still have.
Old 13-09-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wah bro how u up many girls in the same place? Thai girls love to guilt trip guys when they catch them do this type of thing one. Your kung-fu must be high level.

I've had thai gf when I was working in BKK but with TD girls never had long term relations.

But to be honest thai girls are different as gf, shy in public but behind the scene really very romantic and affectionate. Try to get that with sg girls forget it man.
AS i mentioned, face and ego is more important than money, money comes 2nd..
One will always claim this customer is mine and that is mine and the other will do same, the girls back in their room will do tze char, gossip this and that, say this guy stupid easy to conned and etc, then the other who happen to sit with you will claim he likes her more than the other n etc ..who ever spend more money with them , they claim territory liao..
So to show off the other other girl who make claim that you are hers also, this other one tend to do more extra things to you but also depends on how you play the game along and what words you use..eg.you say: i like both, but of cos will chose the one who show me more "love" then i can believe her and then can spend more on her right..? This will register into her head.."Spend more...."
But you use the same tactics to numerous girls who came sat with you..
then you can see the girls start have internal conflicts liao.
But if manage to up one already liao, you need to sweet talk to her..best not to tell her friends and etc, as you still want to go there and support she and you dont want her to have awkward looks from her friends or her friend will go around and talk about she sleeping with "many" customer just to have more flowers..
Many td girls has quarrel over customers and etc..
but nevertheless there are story of "true love" too...but very few..

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-09-2019, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Was at a Asian Fusion Flower Joint (Thai, Korean, Taiwan) and saw all 4 sets of girls went up stage. (1 set korean - 1 set taiwan - 2 sets thai)

Korean Set - The usual 'plastic' korean that always pretty and nice. 2 out of 8 were above average.

Taiwan Set - Nothing much to comment on taiwan. Looks typical chinese to me. Maybe 2 out of 10 slightly better.

Thai Sets - Both sets have MANY girls. Altogether probably about 30-40 girls BUT the QUALITY really sucks. I only saw 2 that can slightly make it and the rest are OMG (Even saw a DINO on stage too)

I must say the quality of thai girls are no longer there. Agents just dun care and bring in whatever they can find. Have QUANTITY but no QUALITY. Gone were the days of good quality thai girls.
Old 13-09-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
Was at a Asian Fusion Flower Joint (Thai, Korean, Taiwan) and saw all 4 sets of girls went up stage. (1 set korean - 1 set taiwan - 2 sets thai)

Korean Set - The usual 'plastic' korean that always pretty and nice. 2 out of 8 were above average.

Taiwan Set - Nothing much to comment on taiwan. Looks typical chinese to me. Maybe 2 out of 10 slightly better.

Thai Sets - Both sets have MANY girls. Altogether probably about 30-40 girls BUT the QUALITY really sucks. I only saw 2 that can slightly make it and the rest are OMG (Even saw a DINO on stage too)

I must say the quality of thai girls are no longer there. Agents just dun care and bring in whatever they can find. Have QUANTITY but no QUALITY. Gone were the days of good quality thai girls.
wah good leh if got 30-40 girls means it's hunting season liao

i've got my crosshairs set on a 20yr old, 3 dates already, last night was making out with her in the car below her condo after work. maybe next week can go for home run liao
Old 13-09-2019, 11:12 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Description sounds like illusion... only they have such big scale of girls.. or even more

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 14-09-2019, 09:36 AM
Samster

PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Description sounds like illusion... only they have such big scale of girls.. or even more
At Orchard Area but NOT the basement one
Better not say the name since my FR not good about that place
Old 14-09-2019, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
wah good leh if got 30-40 girls means it's hunting season liao

i've got my crosshairs set on a 20yr old, 3 dates already, last night was making out with her in the car below her condo after work. maybe next week can go for home run liao
20 years old good as they are young and not so 'old bird' yet. Better score quickly before she becomes 'old bird' and sharpen her katana on you.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
At Orchard Area but NOT the basement one
Better not say the name since my FR not good about that place
Theres only a few in Orchad that can match your description. District 9, Aura, V6 Illusion no idea where
Old 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Theres only a few in Orchad that can match your description. District 9, Aura, V6 Illusion no idea where
V6 is at Sultan Plaza whereas Illusion is at Clarke Quay. So left 2 more to know which is the place I am referring to.
Old 14-09-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Smile Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

New Joint Terminal 10 (T10) taking over the previous Neverland at Clarke Quay. Stay tune for more updates.
Old 14-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
20 years old good as they are young and not so 'old bird' yet. Better score quickly before she becomes 'old bird' and sharpen her katana on you.
Only turning 20 in December, going for staycation at Sentosa this week.

Suddenly I feel very old 😒

Last night she concluded because I can speak thai well it means I have alot of thai girls in my life and once she's gone I'll move onto the next one.. But isn't it the same with these girls.. So much hypocrisy..
Old 14-09-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

So do you all meet to go TD?
Old 14-09-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Only turning 20 in December, going for staycation at Sentosa this week.

Suddenly I feel very old 😒

Last night she concluded because I can speak thai well it means I have alot of thai girls in my life and once she's gone I'll move onto the next one.. But isn't it the same with these girls.. So much hypocrisy..
Its normal actually. Even when I go KTV I also encounter girls that I sat which I am double in age as compared to them. They can call me PAPA already.

Speak thai well confirm through years of chatting with thai girls mah unless you can show her you learn thai through some language school. Thats why I rather be truthful and not hide/lie to them. At least they know you are honest and truthful to them.
Old 14-09-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Its normal actually. Even when I go KTV I also encounter girls that I sat which I am double in age as compared to them. They can call me PAPA already.

Speak thai well confirm through years of chatting with thai girls mah unless you can show her you learn thai through some language school. Thats why I rather be truthful and not hide/lie to them. At least they know you are honest and truthful to them.
Lol last year when I cross 30 years old I was starting to wonder if I'd ever be able to be with a teenager again cause unless I went out of my way to date a student, I was only meeting girls who were in their mid 20s and although some of them were fun it's just different from dating someone who doesn't know what she wants to do in life yet.

With this 19yr old it's like watching those Netflix thai love series about students coming to pass.

We sneaked into this place that's part of the Formula 1 setup and just lied down on the footpath looking at the sky and talking about her life in Chiang Mai and my life here in SG.

My thai is still broken la, I learnt it when I was working in BKK so sometimes still don't understand her. Sometimes I just nod my head and she knows I don't understand yet I pretend, then she gets annoyed, it's the cutest thing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1