The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2019, 08:05 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeroPero View Post
If you happen to go Neverland at Clarke Quay, do post a FR for us to know how is it there now
Last time used to have korean and thai babes but heard now it is a pure thai joint. Not sure how true.
Got Koreans and Thai as well... was there on Friday..

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 26-08-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Dead town. Monday should be playing manyao.
Illusion last time also got those manyao or small band with singer before they start the night

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Got Koreans and Thai as well... was there on Friday..
Thanks for the update!
Old 26-08-2019, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold

I am thinking of visiting D9 tonight. Nv been before but scared see familiar faces. If its a popular club like ICON2 then chances inside alot cctv target at me haha
Old 27-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 5
JL126 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

osamalee bro so did you manage to check out the Thai KTV? How was it?
Old 27-08-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL126 View Post
osamalee bro so did you manage to check out the Thai KTV? How was it?
Still did not check it out yet.
Wanted go D9 but saw one mutual friend check in there so switch plans to Club Mao last night...it was like a ghost town..until closing only 5 tables.
I was not really impressed with this club since Martell cost $238...no happy hour promo price. Flower min is $50 which also not wallet friendly. Coyote overall look average, didnt spot any lookers as my taste quite high. Some have good bodies if you manage to bang them.

I dont feel like going back club Mao but i still have half bottle of Martell there.

I would probably visit Club Nexus next, heard min flower is $20. Not too sure on Martell price.
Old 27-08-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7384 / Power: 18
PeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond reputePeroPero has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: SingthaiDisco TCSS and Info Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post

I would probably visit Club Nexus next, heard min flower is $20. Not too sure on Martell price.
I heard this is one of the few TDs that still has $20 flower. Last time Club V6 also has $20 flower but heard now no more. Anyone can verify this?

Oriental Plaza last time has Club Nexus (Called Burberry Last Time) and Sherbet 2 at the same floor. Any idea what has replaced Sherbet 2 now?
Old 27-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
I heard this is one of the few TDs that still has $20 flower. Last time Club V6 also has $20 flower but heard now no more. Anyone can verify this?

Oriental Plaza last time has Club Nexus (Called Burberry Last Time) and Sherbet 2 at the same floor. Any idea what has replaced Sherbet 2 now?
Sherbet2 is replaces by Club Mao beside Club Nexus. As of 1st Aug, min flower at Nexus is still $20
Old 28-08-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Went visit Nexus last night. Another dead town only 4 or 5 tables.
Heard they are one of the places kena raid so all the tom yums kena send back except 2 singers...but they look below average. Got another 7 viets there.

Flower girl quite friendly and the managers are alright. Fresh batch of tom yums should be arriving in about 2 weeks, one of them look not bad.
Old 28-08-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

Good to see a TD thread, have been looking for one. Wonder any TD good to go alone? Club Nexus sounds good but since TG kena raided hmm....
Old 28-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Good to see a TD thread, have been looking for one. Wonder any TD good to go alone? Club Nexus sounds good but since TG kena raided hmm....
I always go TD alone bro. Best is dont go those full house on weekends. No girls free to entertain you and your seat very hard to keep once you go toilet haha
Old 28-08-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro

Any good small TD
Would like to visit

The last isV3 so so only
Old 28-08-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
If you happen to go Neverland at Clarke Quay, do post a FR for us to know how is it there now
Last time used to have korean and thai babes but heard now it is a pure thai joint. Not sure how true.
Not pure thai. They had the club 9 girls move over when they closed down. Should be similar still. So some Viets as well. I just couldn't comment on the singing, only know one guy is good but that's about it.
Old 28-08-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

V6 flower min is $30 now
Old 28-08-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by counchpotato View Post
Bro

Any good small TD
Would like to visit

The last isV3 so so only
Golden question I also asking. Lol. If Singthaidisco forum still active will have bros w ready answer. SBF I think not many members are in the buy flower kind of game. Most just wanna pay and do the deed.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Golden question I also asking. Lol. If Singthaidisco forum still active will have bros w ready answer. SBF I think not many members are in the buy flower kind of game. Most just wanna pay and do the deed.
Thing is we dont want to hear the obvious Golden Mile small discos. Now TD lesser due to the influx of Viets TW KR. Viets getting popular since they are more aggressive then Tom Yums nowadays.

What i dont get is why always the work permits go to the viets? They willing to commit 6 months unlike Thai?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1