The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 10
Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Confused about 10.30pm closure timing

I know that massage places have to 'close' by 10.30pm. But what does that really mean for the customer?

Does it mean that the shop has to kick out the last customer by 10.30pm?
Or does that mean that they can welcome their last customer as long as its before 10.30pm? SO, a customer can enter at 10pm, book a 1.5hr session and they will close when that session is over(not accepting any other customer after 10.30pm)?

Thanks
Old 05-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 18
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Re: Confused about 10.30pm closure timing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprout69 View Post
I know that massage places have to 'close' by 10.30pm. But what does that really mean for the customer?

Or does that mean that they can welcome their last customer as long as its before 10.30pm? SO, a customer can enter at 10pm, book a 1.5hr session and they will close when that session is over(not accepting any other customer after 10.30pm)?

Thanks
If you want to book 1.5hrs, they will most likely reject you as they are closing. You should reach there by 9 if you want 1.5hrs
Old 05-05-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

quite a few mls i know are quite adamant about their knock off time. they don't really care about the extra hour they can earn. (non fast food joint but massage with service)
Old 05-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7836 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks
Errr... just call the MP and ask?
Can they will say can, cannot they will say cannot, very confusing meh?

Still waiting for point return from:
Eternit, earth, sam782003, kkevinn6, kaederecca, Tavpk, Kruzer0102, 242424, ChinKooi, tenoclock123, Pleaser, baogege, icecream11, yosephlim, ilovegirlgirl
Old 05-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Sprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSprout69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
If you want to book 1.5hrs, they will most likely reject you as they are closing. You should reach there by 9 if you want 1.5hrs
Yeah, that's my understanding too. However, in my last visit, I booked a 9pm slot for 1.5 hr assuming that that would mean they would close after I left, but just before 10.30pm as I was leaving, I saw a group of customers had just arrived...and the counter in front was discussing rates with them and accepting...This was why I wanted to clarify the 10.30pm closure rule.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Errr... just call the MP and ask?
Can they will say can, cannot they will say cannot, very confusing meh?
So, this 10.30pm closing is to be determined by the MP?
Old 05-05-2022, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7836 / Power: 10
Zek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond reputeZek85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah, that's my understanding too. However, in my last visit, I booked a 9pm slot for 1.5 hr assuming that that would mean they would close after I left, but just before 10.30pm as I was leaving, I saw a group of customers had just arrived...and the counter in front was discussing rates with them and accepting...This was why I wanted to clarify the 10.30pm closure rule.

So, this 10.30pm closing is to be determined by the MP?
Some MP that I have been to allows booking at 10pm even though they close at 10.30pm. They will just close the front door and off the light at the reception so that no more customers come in. Some will say no to you saying last booking is at 9.30pm etc, so it really depends on the MP. If you visit those no license ones there won't even be an closing hour if u know what i'm talking about lol.

So, just call the MP and you will get your answer, no need to be confused.

Still waiting for point return from:
Eternit, earth, sam782003, kkevinn6, kaederecca, Tavpk, Kruzer0102, 242424, ChinKooi, tenoclock123, Pleaser, baogege, icecream11, yosephlim, ilovegirlgirl
Old 05-05-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zek85 View Post
Some MP that I have been to allows booking at 10pm even though they close at 10.30pm. They will just close the front door and off the light at the reception so that no more customers come in. Some will say no to you saying last booking is at 9.30pm etc, so it really depends on the MP. If you visit those no license ones there won't even be an closing hour if u know what i'm talking about lol.

So, just call the MP and you will get your answer, no need to be confused.
Thanks for your explanation and patience!
Old 05-05-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Usually I always book at 10pm at my regular spas, for one is u get extra treatment as almost no one is ard Liao, the rest leave at 1030 than she go lock the front door n u have the whole place to yrself, I tried that at several spas, at times I’m not the only one left behind, there might be another bro either few rooms away or I’m downstairs he’s upstairs, last wk had a real great session at S Spa, had the whole downstairs to myself was running ard naked playing catching with the ML and as usual in the end had a great pumping session. It all depends on how regular are u with yr ML, I knew mine for 2yrs and visit her few times a mth and had almost everything done, best is after enjoying still can have supper and send her back and free session in car again…
Old 05-05-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on the shop. Some more established shops will have strict rules to close by 10.30pm. I know of some shops that will operate up to 3am. Depends on the ML and how strict the shop is. Just ask the ML directly.
Old 05-05-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Many shops operate from 8.30 am to 10.30 pm. 12 to 14 hour working days are quite common these days. Many MLs only rest 2 days per month. That is why many ML don't wish to work overtime. It's their rest time where they relax and do their laundry etc.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

TS, officially all have to follow the stated operating hours. But actually, all depends on whether the ML want to work or not beyond the hours and the boss also want to earn or not beyond the hours stated.

Call up and make your booking, is the best way to find out.

I find that for those shops where the MLs "stay-in", there's high chance they may want to take your business past their bed-time. Especially if the day's takings has been poor. Had one massaged me while wearing her pyjamas, just an oversized t-shirt and shorts, lol - convenient to take off and she was bra-less. Refused full service though In/Out through the back door as front door already locked and lights off.
Old 06-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2304 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute

Yup those stay at the shop one easier to activate during odd hours. I activated a ML at Bukit timah area at 2am before. She was already drinking at home and came down semi drunk. Quite fun.
Old 06-05-2022, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
TS, officially all have to follow the stated operating hours. But actually, all depends on whether the ML want to work or not beyond the hours and the boss also want to earn or not beyond the hours stated.

Call up and make your booking, is the best way to find out.

I find that for those shops where the MLs "stay-in", there's high chance they may want to take your business past their bed-time. Especially if the day's takings has been poor. Had one massaged me while wearing her pyjamas, just an oversized t-shirt and shorts, lol - convenient to take off and she was bra-less. Refused full service though In/Out through the back door as front door already locked and lights off.
Seems like u are a back door lover ..
Old 06-05-2022, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold

It depends on the shop.Some shops continue to work in the wee hours after 10.30pm.They just switch off the lights.Some really followed the strict rules.
Old 06-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 4
ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!ripstop is one of the Best!

I once called and booked for 1030pm when that was their closing time. Recep left, the place was dark and the ML offered full service when the joint typically doesn't allow that. One-off experience though.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1